Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Hot 27 Year Old Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot 27 Year Old Virgin (5183 Views)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by topup: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2008
Be strong! A lot of us are behind you!
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by elnaf(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2008
[/quote][/size]
my only advice is have sex and do not forget to use protection sorry I had to laugh [size=8pt]
[quote]

Dont follow the advice of nasty bitches like this they are envious they are nothing but slots,hooker.hos!,
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by jummy79(f): 3:27am On Dec 22, 2008
Congrats to you and your boyfriend for not ignoring God's wishes concerning premarital sex and staying pure despite the obvious challenges. I think it's great that you posted this here because you never know who else might have been dealing with temptation who has now been inspired by your admission that yes, it's difficult but it's not impossible (especially if you don't rely on your own strength alone!).

I think it's wonderful too that you've found a man who is committed to remaining pure too—they are rare indeed!

Finally, like others have said, this is proof that your body is functioning as it should and when the time is right it will all be very much worth it. smiley
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by Renz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
If u are feeling horni its because you are lonely, try going out and get the company of a friend or listen to gospel musics.
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by smooooooth: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
dnt have sex, stay true to your vow, u are doing the right thing

it is normal to have those feelings for sex, u are human and of age

but truth is sex is for marriage, and even thoug we get this urge to wanna

do it, it is wrong to do it outside marriage, thats where control and discipline

comes in. just try and control it,u are almost there. my advise is when this feelings

come, try and engage your mind with somethng else, like reading your bible and praying

and try not being alone most times, stay where pple are. these will help u get over it

but if u cant then talk to your partner and u guys shld get married faster, then u can do it.
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by donpaulo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
i agree with sexyleamon. wink
i mean, why suffer in silence?
what are you trying to prove? angry
abeg, you are invited to this exciting world of, kiss
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by Collinzyno4eva(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Guy its very bad,but am here to give a solution.Well what you just need is an IRON PANT.Meet a welder to fabricate one with key.Then at make sure you put it on and lock it with a big key(IGODO).
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by MoneyRule(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Well,bring ur wedding closer,if dat's not possible,call d attention of your fiancee because maybe it's time to break your agreement because you have gone beyond "be faithful", at your stage, if any other guy catches you at the wrong time,that would be it!
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by stimkabela: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
buy yourself a vibrator ,and stick it up or ask the guy to get an early graze tongue
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by kennyslim(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ Poster, Did u say 27 years? My gawd! The day u guys will have sex, e go be like USA versus Iraq, a real dog fight!

If u guys are caressing, smooching, giving heads (I doubt if u know what this means), and all that, then u guys are already having sex. Abi, wetin remain? But if none of this is applicable, I dnt envy you not having sex at that age. It must be pretty hard for both of u.
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by babsongudus: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2008
babe, the only good n helpful advice i cud give now is for u to look for maybe wall painted with texcote paints and scrath ur Hot pussy with it. perhaps often. it worked for someone i know.
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
u know everytin is up 2 u.if u think your hymen doesnt mean much 2 u.u can give it up 4 a few seconds of pumping n kissing etc. n if u feel u cant control it anylonger get married. i sincerely will advice u 2 get married cos it would amount 2 a sheer waste of time dat u've kept ur hymen 4 dat long away from intruding dicks n now u want 2 give it up wen ure just so close 2 marriage
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by atilla(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
poster

dont worry its not your fault. your body is going through a phase, your entering part of the stage that you will want more sex than often. ull soon get used to it.\\hold tight and itll pass
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by safeact(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
If u dare do it, ur eyes wil open. u will end up regreting dat day. It is ur pride,guard it with jealous. It is a parcel, u must open so stop scratching it.
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Everything you feel is normal. You must busy yourself. Fill your schedule with activities so that you are too tired to think of it. If you are idle, it will only get worse. Stay away from 'toys' and video as it may create perversion in your mind. Also, I don't believe satisfying yourself in private through brief self stimulation will send you to the firepit upon death undecided. The only reference I know of that may be related to masturbation is in Leviticus 15 and even there it says wash yourself and you will be unclean until the evening. Consider how you can address your issues so that you do not go astray and place yourself in a bad situation.
Re: Hot 27 Year Old Virgin by rotman91(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2012
sexyLeamon: my only advice is have sex and do not forget to use protection sorry I had to laugh grin grin
what else would be ur response. Miss reese it's gud you av kept urself up to dis stage. You need not mind chicks like dis who av been overused and will rather get furious to hear of a lady at 26 being a virgin.
just rest on God's grace to keep u tru and be determined to hold up on your resolve it's rewardable

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU / Dating An Army Chick / A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.