Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,757 members, 7,834,545 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys (7689 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mirexxx(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
chai! how much does it cost 2 make hair na
imagine u on a date wit a guy and hes lyk lemme c ur cap
*he now takes it off and c d all back u plated wit ur real hair* chai!

wetin him sef dey find for my cap smiley
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Who ever invented this must be awarded a degree in creativity. Ladies, would you purchase it?

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/16/see-the-latest-thing-in-town-ladies-are-using-to-deceive-guys/

angry

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Bros wat na
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Bros wat na

..OK...so u plan to decisive us wit Cap Wig?...abi?..and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland..

... This waz exactly why we stop datin black women here in London!!! (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

..OK...so u plan to decisive us wit Cap Wig?...abi?..and then u complain u cant find man on nairaland..

... This waz exactly why we stop datin black women here in London!!! (no oofeinse)
angry
Pele ooo wink
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Pele ooo wink

...are u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

...are u light skin? angry
grin nop
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
grin nop

angry

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
grin nop

...ok then, sweeery when u gonnno change color to yellow? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

...ok then, sweeery when u gonnno change color to yellow? undecided
and why should I do that?
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
and why should I do that?

....sweeery I didn't ask u for story..I ask u to chage color.. Every woman does coz every woman shud be light skin ..pirrriod.

...u come up wit attitude and then u complain u cant find man on Nairaland!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

....sweeery I didn't ask u for story..I ask u to chage color.. Every woman does coz every woman shud be light skin ..pirrriod.

...u come up wit attitude and then u complain u cant find man on Nairaland!
undecided
every woman should be light skinned? Are u for real? Am not giving attitude and am not no NL to find a man .. Sir #funnydude#
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by MrCork: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzjaney:
every woman should be light skinned? Are u for real? Am not giving attitude and am not no NL to find a man .. Sir #funnydude#

....so u tellin us u happy the way u look?? ..kabbish? .....serrriously...how do u expect to get Guy like me loookin like that??

...and then u say we ignore u ladies cuz we from London?...seriouslly...I juss don't gerrrrrit!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mzjaney(f): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

....so u tellin us u happy the way u look?? ..kabbish? .....serrriously...how do u expect to get Guy like me loookin like that??

...and then u say we ignore u ladies cuz we from London?...seriouslly...I juss don't gerrrrrit!!
undecided
. cheesy
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by snowhyt(f): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
rawpadgin:
then we will see 2baba in female form
LWKMD
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by rosebase(f): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
lmao
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by mytime24(f): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
major466:
Imagine a lady riding a power bike down the street wearing this cap then all of a sudden, Strong Winds blew it off...
u mean smetin like dis grin

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by major466(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
mytime24:
u mean smetin like dis grin
Exactly grin
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by fiverrbank(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=hahn post=29871034]
This is not a thing of force . am not asking you to send money into my account instead you sit with me while i show you and you will make you first amount before you leave okay............
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by callmeJOY(f): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Doesn't look natural.... u'll b deceived only if ure not wise enof angry
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by callmeJOY(f): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rily a funny dude
Re: See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys by hahn(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=fiverrbank post=29914439][/quote]

Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES Can You Date A Guy That Is Against This? / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, / A Father Bathing With His 10 Years Old Daughter (right Or Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.