Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. (3424 Views)

15 Valid Reasons Why Every Guy Should Have A Female Bestfriend / Women: Can You Allow Your Husband Have Female Bestfriend / Interacting With Nigerian Girls: Problems Guys Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Afrok:
Op U've said it all, in fact u just described everything happening to me for d past one week. My female bestie has been with me for a week now undecided.

Hahaha wow. Enjoy man.
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Mrwhalex:
You can decide not to pick your gf call at 2am but your bff calls, shocked you rush to answer and the first question is "is everything alright"?

Haha this is really true.
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Which growwn ass man, keep female besstie? I don't think any grown ss man does that (its a phenomena with Boyz). I do have female friends; but it ends there; call 1ce in a while(when we hv something to talk about), see when we really need to.. Nothing more... WTF "female. Bestie" cheesy. Nothing ds children no go shw person 4 NL

Ok, because females aren't humans? I can see you're really grown and mature.
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:
I'm guilty of buying ALWAYS ULTRA undecided

are you? grin

Chai haha. I bought tampons like twice lol
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
nickz:
The fake boyfriend part,can sometimes be fun.you get introduced to many of her female friends(hot onestongue)....but you can't make a move cause your are their besties boyfriend Wtf!!!...that's the annoying partsad.
Buying pads is a privilege exclusive to my sisters,not like I send you to buy my condoms or somefyn

I agree with you man. Haha
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Shugaryme:
Guilty of number 3 grin

Lol. I hail oo wink
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Chai haha. I bought tampons like twice lol

No b our fault..na our bestie we dey try help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Shugaryme(f): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. I hail oo wink

smiley

Xup dude?
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Afrok(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amefrica:

Hahaha wow. Enjoy man.
Yeah! Having the company of a female friend in ur lonely room is fun once U erase any evil thoughts.
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Jerrick(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
can't we ladies talk about our male best friend? we do have na tongue
angry
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

No b our fault..na our bestie we dey try help

Haha yes oo. We're gentlemen like that cheesy
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Shugaryme:

smiley

Xup dude?

I'm good ma, yourself?
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Afrok:
Yeah! Having the company of a female friend in ur lonely room is fun once U erase any evil thoughts.

Yes, you're right haha. Like watch scary movie together at night and watch how they throw themselves over you getting scared and stuff. grin
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by AbuMikey(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Which growwn ass man, keep female besstie? I don't think any grown ss man does that (its a phenomena with Boyz). I do have female friends; but it ends there; call 1ce in a while(when we hv something to talk about), see when we really need to.. Nothing more... WTF "female. Bestie" cheesy. Nothing ds children no go shw person 4 NL

undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by cutieberie1(f): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
hmm no3 n 5 especially....hvin male bestfrnds z d best m so hapi i hv dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
cutieberie1:
hmm no3 n 5 especially....hvin male bestfrnds z d best m so hapi i hv dem

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by mzPtgemini: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy Hahaha ....op I understand ur plight I had a friend who complained about every girl thinking he was taken thru out school...
But what do u want to do about it wink guys rock as best friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
mzPtgemini:
:DHahaha ....op I understand ur plight I had a friend who complained about every girl thinking he was taken thru out school...
But what do u want to do about it wink guys rock as best friends

Chai! Una dey try oo. grin grin
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by mzPtgemini: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Heheh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
everyone thinks we're dating. anytime i go close to a girl, or wants to flirt. the girl will say "go to your girlfriend nah". and e dey break my heart small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
everyone thinks we're dating. anytime i go close to a girl, or wants to flirt. the girl will say "go to your girlfriend nah". and e dey break my heart small.

So true eh? grin
Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amefrica:

So true eh? grin
i'm enjoying the friendship. but if i continue this way, am not gonna get myself a babe before we graduate..
i will start distancing myself from her now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Problems Guys With 'female Bestfriend' Understand. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i'm enjoying the friendship. but if i continue this way, am not gonna get myself a babe before we graduate..
i will start distancing myself from her now.

I can feel your pain man. But, you don't have to start distancing yourself in other not to hurt her, just clear the air anytime a girl tells you to go meet your 'girlfriend'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Women Say That Men Dnt Understand / Guys And Sex / A Nairalander Wish To Share Some Cute Pics With His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.