Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (15636 Views)

Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections / Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? / When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by esekruzzz(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2015
get him a girl friend.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Mcbussy(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
This is mostly for the guys and experienced females out there, do you think it is appropriate for one's male friend to constantly get erections around the female friend and even go as far as showing her his erect dick.
Please if u av a different opinion about it...feel free to share it. Thanks

Having an erëction because of u means he's attracted to u,but showing it to u is gross immaturity. If he's asking u out and u av affections for him...maybe u should give it a thought. If not,be careful around him b4 he rapes u. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2015
The funny thing is that he keeps telling me that he can't date me but that he is atttacted to me.
Although i dont want to stop being friends with him because it might seem as an immature move.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by 100Cents: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
The funny thing is that he keeps telling me that he can't date me but that he is atttacted to me.
Although i dont want to stop being friends with him because it might seem as an immature move.

So how can we help u ?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2015
100Cents:

Wow. OMG.

Some boys don spoil finish..
hmmm! spoilment is in the heart of the twister grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by duni04(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:
and u just look away?

who does that?

which lady sees an erect dick and doesn't blow it? angry
grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
hilaomo:
shutup...no be you talk say 1 turn deserve another b4!

Tah! Sharapp jare! Which tym i talk am & even if i talk am, hw e take affect d topic nw or you *hiss*
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Biggty(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
He's in lust with you
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
......Very soon, in a matter of days....the next topic from one of your new monika will be; 'My best friend, raped me'. You berra burn that bridge, real quick.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
chidyhels:

I have a different opinion regarding this

Guy is absolutely normal.
She hasn't said anything about him wanting to bed her
So why shouldn't he be a friend.

It's just like your heart skipping when you are with some person or the butterfly feeling.
Doesn't mean you must act on it.

@Op.
You may keep him at arm length
Not becos he gets an erection while with you
But because he shows you the erection...who does that
A real friend with no bedding intentions won't even let you know.

I see it sometimes. They try very hard to hide it, I just pretend am ignorant of it and try to get them to relax.

lol... So, Because he shows her d erection, he's nw d best friend ever...The konji neva ol am well, cos if it did, rape would b d case and then u'd really knw dat he doesnt need to really say anything about wanting to bed her. I laf in Togo.(heruyyyuiinmi)

Well, jex like u said, thats ur opinion tho.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by repogirl(f): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ur so called friend is showing u his erect thing, soon he will be showing you the thing itself, and maybe you might end up doing the thing, you better be careful of that friendship and stop hanging out one on one with the guy if u are sure you don't want the thing.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by repogirl(f): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
hehehehe, girl run, this guy dey find friends with benefits, lol!!!! He ain't your friend, drop the guy like bad news abeg.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Slimzjoe(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Close Eyes Like U didn't see It....na Ur Big Ekebe Cause am sha grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
This is mostly for the guys and experienced females out there, do you think it is appropriate for one's male friend to constantly get erections around the female friend and even go as far as showing her his erect dick.
It is his caveman's way of showing this 'friend' that he is sexually attracted to her. Very inappropriate.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
never mind all this girls taking a male as their friends,they have interior motive themselves, they wanna date the when never their bf fu.ckup.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by chimajii: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:
and u just look away?

who does that?

LMAO!!! U need jesus..Blow what? Is it a Whistle

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Hollawaley(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
One thing;he wants to get down with her
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015

It is inappropriate and gross, I have male
friends and even when they talk dirty and all,
I have NEVER EVER noticed them getting
erect (maybe they hide it well). And your
friend shouldn't be showing you his bulge
either, I think it's disrespectful. If you want to
f**k him, keep up with the friendship but if
not, don't stay alone with him in secluded
places anymore. He wants a FWB and it's your
choice really.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by kennycanny: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
the only absurd thing here is him showing you his erection. But having erection while with a pretty friend once in a while is very normal.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by EmmySparky(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
if ur a good friend just help him....hold the dragon and suck the fire out of it...next time it would learn to respect the dragon lord...
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by adedayourt(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Reading comments is the sweetest smiley
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by joseph1832(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
What people feel isn't important. If she's not complaining about it, cool!.

To me, I'll be more than ecstatic if my female friends keeps showing me their boobs and vajayjay! grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by adedayourt(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:

He's got feeling for you. And his silly way of tellin u hw he feels is showin u his dickson.

But if I may ask, wat do u do/say wen he shows u his dickson (curious)
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
if he's erected, make him flat nau. help ur neighbour
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Bebetter: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=16pt]If you currently don't have a boyfriend and currently not attracted to anyone else... you can simply look away since he is your "FRIEND" or take a shot of alcohol, damn the consequences and SUCK IT! [/size] cool
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op u're not a good frnd, ur frnd is in dire need of sth u can give @will, but u choose to withhold it, even if it's once in a month give it to him nau,it will help d frndship to grow rapidly, because rape fit take place one day o, impromptu.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by BobUg28(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
When your(male) friend keep getting erection around you i suggest there are two things involve!

Is either that you are killing him with suspense by slightly exposing your cleavage for him and each time he steal a glance at it,he starts accelerating in cloud nine.

Or that your so called(male)friend is a nerdy introvert who derives pleasure in masturbating...

Buh i suggest you'd give him the chance to jerk off in your cunt INENT.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by 4stylz: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:
and u just look away?

who does that?

I swear you don madt gan

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by ignis: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
And you are still his close friend?
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by kilokeys(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
chimajii:

LMAO!!! U need jesus..Blow what? Is it a Whistle

as in blowtorch the friggin worm.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? / My Collection Of Girly Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.