Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997007 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Finally Finally finally after 6 weeks I exploded in an orgiastic giddiness of wild jubilation and jollification n my main main guyz ( eke n dolpaz baba green bottle) congratulated me endlessly (thanks bro). VISA approved @last. Special thanks to zeeblamj she encourage me to mail the alien office which I did yesterday and got reply back this morning(7:00am) that my request and visa application status is in my favour and will forward my application soon. Exactly 1:15 I received visa alert ooooo #God win. Thanks to my boss over there tezz Alabi n kayussBozz can't wait to join u guyz thanks to walesby twinkle nevilbolt n to all members of Naija-GermanMachines group #teamWinter#teamRhine-Waal.

12 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
congratulations boss@ kennyoguns
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
Finally Finally finally after 6 weeks I exploded in an orgiastic giddiness of wild jubilation and jollification n my main main guyz ( eke n dolpaz baba green bottle) congratulated me endlessly (thanks bro). VISA approved @last. Special thanks to zeeblamj she encourage me to mail the alien office which I did yesterday and got reply back this morning(7:00am) that my request and visa application status is in my favour and will forward my application soon. Exactly 1:15 I received visa alert ooooo #God win. Thanks to my boss over there tezz Alabi n kayussBozz can't wait to join u guyz thanks to walesby twinkle nevilbolt n to all members of Naija-GermanMachines group #teamWinter#teamRhine-Waal.

YASSSSSSS... Congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful news for youuuuu. Na to dey shine teeth remain grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

Congrat bro.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
missZ1:
Hello house,

I have requested for my account statement as requested by the embassy because money was paid in last year October and deutsche bank is yet to send me the credit or account statement after 11 business day.

I am a bit worried cos I feel it's taking longer than necessary.

I have written them saverally and they keep saying the only way I can contact them is by filling the form on the bank website. Which I have done saverally.

I have check my spam folder. I paid in 8090 which was confirmed to me last year that 8040 was blocked.

I can't quite figure out how to resolve this ....could the bank have deducted more than 50 euro leaving me with insufficient balance or they're flooded with plenty request causing this delay.

I have written the embassy of my challenges.

Please anyone have a similar experience or an advise on what I need to do to get things sorted out as soon as possible

Thanks in advance

Just try and credit the account. Even if it's €10, they will send the "alert" with the available balance wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

Congrats. Glory be to God in the highest.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Williamso:

Just try and credit the account. Even if it's €10, they will send the "alert" with the available balance wink

I credited my acc since thur, no reply yet and time seems to be my best enemy, i mailed the db since yestarday morning, no response even up till this moment...... Totally confused

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

I credited my acc since thur, no reply yet and time seems to be my best enemy, i mailed the db since yestarday morning, no response even up till this moment...... Totally confused

Wen did u get debit confirmation from ur bank?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
Yepee!!! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Wen did u get debit confirmation from ur bank?

The payment was done by someone in germany. 6000k was transfered two weeks ago, 2090k was deposited directly to my acc on thur.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

Hmmmm. I dunno oh... Try calling instead of mailing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

The payment was done by someone in germany. 6000k was transfered two weeks ago, 2090k was deposited directly to my acc on thur.....
Something is definitely wrong and you should be worried. My opinion, confirm the details from your German friend, and also the one you did. One of the two did not go through or wasn't done correctly. The db will not respond if there is nothing to reply. Remember you only get confirmation when the block sum is complete

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
@futurewise11 and all
The email from the embassy is not to difficult to answer provided your brother can answer all questions and with proofs.
I still believe the embassy staff is busy reading this thread and waiting.for your brother to give answers from other users here then he's on one chance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
styles2009:
@futurewise11 and all
The email from the embassy is not to difficult to answer provided your brother can answer all questions and with proofs.
I still believe the embassy staff is busy reading this thread and waiting.for your brother to give answers from other users here then he's on one chance.
LOLZ... U and this ur embassy nairaland conspiracy theory. Oga styles, I believe therz sumtn u not telling us. lol.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
OGA KENNY...Abeg pm me where the gbedu de hold oh... Ama change status this week. INSHA ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
ogagaejay:

Something is definitely wrong and you should be worried. My opinion, confirm the details from your German friend, and also the one you did. One of the two did not go through or wasn't done correctly. The db will not respond if there is nothing to reply. Remember you only get confirmation when the block sum is complete

I was sent the print out of the transfer and the deposit. I called him to check out the situation over there, he said the bank wont say much to him as he is nt the account holder
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

I was sent the print out of the transfer and the deposit. I called him to check out the situation over there, he said the bank wont say much to him as he is nt the account holder
Check very well to be sure u provided d correct email..
Yep, even here in Nigeria dey won't give u info about anyone's account... U can ask him to call and explain to dem dat u need the credit confirmation asap not dat he wants to collect it on ur behalf or trying to get info about ur account...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

OK, if it is true that you haven't received any response and you still insist both transfer details are correct. Well, you just have to act man. I suggest you source out the fund again. Fund your account again here in Nigeria and the whole sum In a single transfer. I advise you do this as soon as possible. Money is hard to come by but that is it. This will be a bit difficult.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
missZ1:
I have requested for my account statement as requested by the embassy because money was paid in last year October and deutsche bank is yet to send me the credit or account statement after 11 business day.
Explain urself....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sure But i tried to read more abt Germany after seeing so many experience pple had here on nairaland,u know im always busy at work u know dat is y i dont blame those who fail during interview
twinkle1:

Well interviews are not meant to be killing.. I guess different embassies have different styles.. The german embassy in naija just wants to really know your intentions.. Just prove your case.. Their visa approval rate is one of the HIGHEST for embassies in naija I guess.

There were TWO Guys during my interview that didnt know JACK about Germany and even their modules..
It was I and LMUHOPEFUL that had to tell them German states, Chancellor nd so so..
In our minds we were 'like seriously'
One of the guys that studied in Russia said that during his interview they don't do any drilling when he applied to Russia .. But I just hope he did well..

So in short german embassy In Nigeria will ask u relevant questions sometimes drill you.. But if you prove yourself .. You are sure of visa approval more than UK, Canada and US embassies sef
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
TUM but Freising Campus i still need an accommodation pls ooo House
Tinder:
wishing 9ja wil be lyk dat. Please what school did you apply to and what course? How did you fund your blocked Account? Can someone in another country like where you are help in funding. I'm looking at summer session 2016.Danke schon bruder
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

If it means borrowing to fund your account again, please do. You can sort things out in Germany and refund the money. I am sure when you get to germany everything will sort out itself
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
ogagaejay:

If it means borrowing to fund your account again, please do. You can sort things out in Germany and refund the money. I am sure when you get to germany everything will sort out itself
Very easy abi undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Very easy abi undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This is all I can come up with, it will be painful to come this far and not see it through. And the money, it will be in the account if it was transfered. If our German friend is playing tricks, he can easily find out if or when he gets to germany. I still insist, he source for the money and fund his account, so he will be able to sort things out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Check very well to be sure u provided d correct email..
Yep, even here in Nigeria dey won't give u info about anyone's account... U can ask him to call and explain to dem dat u need the credit confirmation asap not dat he wants to collect it on ur behalf or trying to get info about ur account...

Thanks man, i just spoke with him, he said banks over there often confirm account details prior transfer or deposit. So no error was made from him
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
ogagaejay:

We are talking about 8009€ fa not 8000naira, it is not easy as it seems to be o bro, i went through hills and vallies before this one could be possible. I have already called him and he said he will check it out at the bank tommorow
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
ogagaejay:

This is all I can come up with, it will be painful to come this far and not see it through. And the money, it will be in the account if it was transfered. If our German friend is playing tricks, he can easily find out if or when he gets to germany. I still insist, he source for the money and fund his account, so he will be able to sort things out.

Its not a friend that made the deposit but my brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

We are talking about 8009€ fa not 8000naira, it is not easy as it seems to be o bro, i went through hills and vallies before this one could be possible. I have already called him and he said he will check it out at the bank tommorow
OK man, I will be praying for you, because indeed it is a lot of money
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
hollaytan:

Thanks man, i just spoke with him, he said banks over there often confirm account details prior transfer or deposit. So no error was made from him
Ok...dats kul... at least now u know d problem is with DB...I'm checking thru d contact form now and thinking did u fill d contact form correctly... (i.e customer, account details and also clicked confirmation of money not received, I need a new balance info, and the embassy has not received a confirmation)...If yes den wait till 2moro afternoon b4 filling anoda form... Dats actually d only way to contact dem from here... It will end in praise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
crowns2:
Person go come forum collect better money process admission and visa for people still come forum dey ask my brother this my brother that angry
Na only you waka come SMH

I hope you arent making reference to me madam
And hopefully you havent forget your million question you ask me privately(ditto; Your Health and insurance) which i answered you without any jibes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
styles2009:
@futurewise11 and all
Please share interview tips privately, we live in a digital world,imagine am reading this 7000km away.

What is all this stuff about embassy staff reading the Nairaland posts? Where is the proof? The claim was very rampant on this group at one time and now it is resurfacing again without any evidence. Those guys are busier than anyone can imagine and many people still believe without evidence that the embassy has some people whose jobs include visiting this thread angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
dolpaz:
Hello Futurewise, I believe they needed a letter of employment to show what he has been doing for over a year. as Seyi have rightly said, the email is actually coming from the Alien office through the embassy. What I will suggest is this: If he has a job, he can request for a letter of appointment which will include his job responsibility and roles.

As for the german language, no excuse in saying "Goethe" is not in his/her state. he can simply tell them he has downloaded alot of applications and bought some pdf books to help him with the language. cos no german language school around him.

This is for others going for Bsc with some number of years between your applications. go to the embassy with your appointment letter(s). I wasn't asked but I submitted mine with my Job roles which tallied with my course.. it surely helps with detailed information about you. I also added my goethe A1 but removed my A2 certificate cos I don't want to complicate myself especially when the VO starts speaking high german to me. I used the following technics and I was fine. received a mail to send a deutsch bank account fundi

This is my little 2 spoon.. good luck to everyone

check your mail Mr man..

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.