Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997629 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Antworten: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
FYU. Anyone looking to secure a direct flight at a reasonable amount during these trying times...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
lmuhopeful:

What is all this stuff about embassy staff reading the Nairaland posts? Where is the proof? The claim was very rampant on this group at one time and now it is resurfacing again without any evidence. Those guys are busier than anyone can imagine and many people still believe without evidence that the embassy has some people whose jobs include visiting this thread angry
Calm dwn oga. styles has a point and i believe he knws more than waht hes telin us. Mayb he works with the embassy (pun intended) or he knws sum1 who does (which i think is the case here).
Eitherway, and whoever that is, currently reading this post/thread, abeg na 1 Nigeria we b oh.. Most persons here are gud law abiding aspiring NIGERIAN STUDENTS/WORKERSwho have very good intentions and no sinister motives

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obiwannn:

Eitherway, and whoever that is, currently reading this post/thread, abeg na 1 Nigeria we b oh.. Most persons here are gud law abiding aspiring NIGERIAN STUDENTS/WORKERSwho have very good intentions and no sinister motives
abeg o...Lol grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obiwannn:
Calm dwn oga. styles has a point and i believe he knws more than waht hes telin us. Mayb he works with the embassy (pun intended) or he knws sum1 who does (which i think is the case here).

No matter what..we should back our statements with evidence. That is the only thing that fosters intellectual growth. I never said he doesn't know more than he is saying, but we also need to keep things simple by showing proof one way or another. We can't keep saying things like "he is a boss or he knows more than what he is saying or he lives in Germany so he know this or that"

And of course I agree with him that we need to be careful about helping people cheat or deceive the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obiwannn:

Lol........ Na so you dey fear?

Chai
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
ogagaejay:

OK man, I will be praying for you, because indeed it is a lot of money

Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
cahnellven:

Lol........ Na so you dey fear?

Chai
LOL, YOU'VE READ MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD PLUS YOU KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF IT. I BE LIKE WHO DE FEAR?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obiwannn:
LOL, YOU'VE READ MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD PLUS YOU KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF IT. I BE LIKE WHO DE FEAR?

Fear is outta the question though . People from that side dey get mind wella .

Hailings

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missZ1: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
What kind of advise is this.....He should send another 8090 you must be kidding me.......Please no need to panic....deutsche bank are swamp with request hence the delay....just fill the form and be calm they will reply you between 2 to 10 days.

[Quote author=ogagaejay post=37091133]
OK, if it is true that you haven't received any response and you still insist both transfer details are correct. Well, you just have to act man. I suggest you source out the fund again. Fund your account again here in Nigeria and the whole sum In a single transfer. I advise you do this as soon as possible. Money is hard to come by but that is it. This will be a bit difficult. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Obiwannn:

OK, so I'm not just reading through this thread in order to point out errors or anything like that, but I think this may not be the first time I've seen you use the phrase, 'pun intended' without there being any pun in your comment. Perhaps you don't know yhe correct usage of that phrase, or maybe I just didn't notice the puns? No bad intentions!

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cahnellven, obiwannn, number13.. Y'all pls let it slide..
Not that there is a fight or something.. The likelihood of a misinterpretation...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2015
futurewise11:

check your mail Mr man..

Lolz Boss..

I have replied your email bro. Tried calling you during the day as well.

Na so so answering machine

Hoping to read from you soonest !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 4:10am On Aug 19, 2015
hollaytan:

Its not a friend that made the deposit but my brother.
Bro am not saying you shldnt trust your bro bt sometimes u just av to be wise u know sorry 4 dat if i sound naughty,i live in Dubai and i av seen a lot btw bro of d same parent,tell your bro to send you copy of the transfer slip or print out,my aunt send all to me,he has to be given some kind of evidence to show he transfer some fund and we r talking abt8040euro nt naira o,my db acct was credited from London By my aunt i send the total amnt in naira to her naija acct and she transfer the money from her bank in London after 3 days i received a mail from db,we are taking abtsome one transfering money from Germany itself it shouldnt be this difficult u know,i suppose to transfer from Dubai here but the charges illustrated by my bank is too much that is y i used d cheap method o,i be Ijebu man o,try to call db tho they cant give you details abt ur block acct dey r nt licensed to,u might tell dem u want to confirm is any amnt was transfered to ur acct,then also send them a mail too.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 4:17am On Aug 19, 2015
tayoslayer:
Hi guys, can someone in the UK who is an EU citizen stand as guarantor? I would normallly rummage through the thread but I need to respond to a willing sponsor as soon as possible.
Any1 one in Uk cant stand for you bro you have to open a block acct and fund it with required amount
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missZ1: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2015
It takes 2 working day to process a deposit in germany..........you guys should advise people base on expertise not using common sense.......Just chill you will get your reply soon.

quote author=seek4yemi1 post=37105469] Bro am not saying you shldnt trust your bro bt sometimes u just av to be wise u know sorry 4 dat if i sound naughty,i live in Dubai and i av seen a lot btw bro of d same parent,tell your bro to send you copy of the transfer slip or print out,my aunt send all to me,he has to be given some kind of evidence to show he transfer some fund and we r talking abt8040euro nt naira o,my db acct was credited from London By my aunt i send the total amnt in naira to her naija acct and she transfer the money from her bank in London after 3 days i received a mail from db,we are taking abtsome one transfering money from Germany itself it shouldnt be this difficult u know,i suppose to transfer from Dubai here but the charges illustrated by my bank is too much that is y i used d cheap method o,i be Ijebu man o,try to call db tho they cant give you details abt ur block acct dey r nt licensed to,u might tell dem u want to confirm is any amnt was transfered to ur acct,then also send them a mail too.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2015
missZ1:
It takes 2 working day to process a deposit in germany..........you guys should advise people base on expertise not using common sense.......Just chill you will get your reply soon.
Well we cant advice based on expertise because I doubt if anybody here is an expert in the operations of German Banks. What you get here is opinionated advice or advice based on the findings we have done ourselves. Its left for an individual to take or leave it..

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2015
missZ1:
It takes 2 working day to process a deposit in germany..........you guys should advise people base on expertise not using common sense.......Just chill you will get your reply soon.Illustrate wat you mean by that i dont get you,common sense as in

quote author=seek4yemi1 post=37105469] Bro am not saying you shldnt trust your bro bt sometimes u just av to be wise u know sorry 4 dat if i sound naughty,i live in Dubai and i av seen a lot btw bro of d same parent,tell your bro to send you copy of the transfer slip or print out,my aunt send all to me,he has to be given some kind of evidence to show he transfer some fund and we r talking abt8040euro nt naira o,my db acct was credited from London By my aunt i send the total amnt in naira to her naija acct and she transfer the money from her bank in London after 3 days i received a mail from db,we are taking abtsome one transfering money from Germany itself it shouldnt be this difficult u know,i suppose to transfer from Dubai here but the charges illustrated by my bank is too much that is y i used d cheap method o,i be Ijebu man o,try to call db tho they cant give you details abt ur block acct dey r nt licensed to,u might tell dem u want to confirm is any amnt was transfered to ur acct,then also send them a mail too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=missZ1 post=37107211]It takes 2 working day to process a deposit in germany..........you guys should advise people base on expertise not using common sense.......Just chill you will get your reply soon.

what do you mean i dont get ur terms are u saying there no single application of common sense in my reply or i i should nt use my own digression
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2015
number13:

OK, so I'm not just reading through this thread in order to point out errors or anything like that, but I think this may not be the first time I've seen you use the phrase, 'pun intended' without there being any pun in your comment. Perhaps you don't know yhe correct usage of that phrase, or maybe I just didn't notice the puns? No bad intentions!

I would be very grateful if you can teach me how to use the phrase...MR. KNOW IT_ALL. wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2015
twinkle1:
Cahnellven, obiwannn, number13.. Y'all pls let it slide..
Not that there is a fight or something.. The likelihood of a misinterpretation...

IHNAAA...I ain't gonna let this one slide!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2015
yusufftaiwo Bro au far.. You fit send me address of the igi office
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2015
He sent me all the details of the transfer and deposit already, so i guess the origin of d issue is from the db.

seek4yemi1:
Bro am not saying you shldnt trust your bro bt sometimes u just av to be wise u know sorry 4 dat if i sound naughty,i live in Dubai and i av seen a lot btw bro of d same parent,tell your bro to send you copy of the transfer slip or print out,my aunt send all to me,he has to be given some kind of evidence to show he trans
fer some fund and we r talking abt8040euro nt naira o,my db acct was credited from London By my aunt i send the total amnt in naira to her naija acct and she transfer the money from her bank in London after 3 days i received a mail from db,we are taking abtsome one transfering money from Germany itself it shouldnt be this difficult u know,i suppose to transfer from Dubai here but the charges illustrated by my bank is too much that is y i used d cheap method o,i be Ijebu man o,try to call db tho they cant give you details abt ur block acct dey r nt licensed to,u might tell dem u want to confirm is any amnt was transfered to ur acct,then also send them a mail too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
What am really worried about is that the db itself stipulates that confirmation of fund recipt will be sent within two working days, but today makes mine 5working days. I recieved the transfer slip of 6k from my bro 2weeks ago and deposit slip of 2090 k on thursday. I wonder what went wrong with the transaction.........sept1 is really ringing bell aloud
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
twinkle1:
yusufftaiwo Bro au far.. You fit send me address of the igi office
Did mine @ ikeja... after shoprite mall

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Did mine @ ikeja... after shoprite mall

Aiite...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Obiwannn:

I would be very grateful if you can teach me how to use the phrase...MR. KNOW IT_ALL. wink

1. You should go to the INTERNET and check out the meaning of the word 'pun' first, I'm sure you'll be able to CONNECT with the various way in which puns are used.

2. When you show greater INTEREST in the usage of puns, your APPRECIATION of puns will increase.

3. We really should CUT it out, however, I don't want any bad BLOOD between us!

Puns intended in all three. I included appropriate emphases in case you don't get any of them. wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
House to wch email do one send the embassy confirmation of payment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2015
hollaytan:
House to wch email do one send the embassy confirmation of payment?
Just reply the funding reminder email they sent to you...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Just reply the funding reminder email they sent to you...

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
zeeblamj:

Studienkolleg is a one year preparation for ur studies . That is, if u know zero German and u are going for a German course. It is usually a good thing. They teach German as well as other subjects related to ur course of study and then in the end of the year u will write an exam. After then u can start ur course. U may already have B1 in German by then which makes studying even easier.
Can a visa be approved for just a 'Studienkolleg* that university preparation you mentioned for German courses. And how do I go about it? Because in a real sense my passion course is Architecture. And I have been thinking to take just any course so that in the second year which I blive I would have learn enof German change course/sch/apply afresh to The original Architecture. Because i just believe if i take any engineering course or other and it got hard admist the way i may be thinking its cus i dnt have passion for it, but if anything happens with Archi, i will know this is what i wanna do...Please what's your advise on this?

CC: Junipero , Cindino20 Eke40Seven, Futurewiser and other good people who knew more about this
Danke!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.