Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994601 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pls for our brothers in Germany at the moment how important would getting a HSE level 3 be when living/studying in Germany? Would it add advantage to your job search just like it does in most countries including ours?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Check these ones

hollaytan:

Thanks, Boss airfare is so high dis time o, and i plan to move soon, abeg anyone who have idea about low cost ticket should help a brother out o

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fele1:
Can a visa be approved for just a 'Studienkolleg* that university preparation you mentioned for German courses. And how do I go about it? Because in a real sense my passion course is Architecture. And I have been thinking to take just any course so that in the second year which I blive I would have learn enof German change course/sch/apply afresh to The original Architecture. Because i just believe if i take any engineering course or other and it got hard admist the way i may be thinking its cus i dnt have passion for it, but if anything happens with Archi, i will know this is what i wanna do...Please what's your advise on this?

CC: Junipero , Cindino20 Eke40Seven, Futurewiser and other good people who knew more about this
Danke!!

Yes ,you can get a visa to do studienkolleg, first find out,which uni or poly you would like to go in Germany,find the studienkolleg in that state and see their admission process.
This site should help : www.studienkollegs.de
Mine just moved to uni assit last semester.
Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
Tinder:

Please list the schools if you can. thanks bro

bro i want to apply to any four (4) from the following ,
- FH Aachen Univ of Applied sciences, julich
- Lubeck university of applied sciences
- FAU Erlangen -Nurnberg
- South Westphalia univ of applied sci
- University of Magdeburg
- Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve
- Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin • Berlin
- University of Freiburg • Freiburg im Breisgau
- Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences • Karlsruhe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Check these ones
nice job
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missZ1: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Have you gotten you confirmation?

hollaytan:
House to wch email do one send the embassy confirmation of payment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
number13:

1. You should go to the INTERNET and check out the meaning of the word 'pun' first, I'm sure you'll be able to CONNECT with the various way in which puns are used.

2. When you show greater INTEREST in the usage of puns, your APPRECIATION of puns will increase.

3. We really should CUT it out, however, I don't want any bad BLOOD between us!

Puns intended in all three. I included appropriate emphases in case you don't get any of them. wink
Obiwannn had a confrontation with NUMBER 13, such an UNLUCKY chap!! LOL
My fellow TUMite, I see you like yourself a good pun. Check out this thread I opened a while ago for pun lovers, we would appreciate your inputs...Oya leave my friend obiwannn, come and test your wits against real pun lords.

https://www.nairaland.com/2100004/nairaland-book-puns-lovers-wordplay

@Fele1, your questions plenty. just note that you will need German language proficiency with up to B1 or even B2 sometimes in order to apply for the degree in question.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
ayeopare:
Hi, i was given admission as an exchange student in Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Science, to study Shipping and Chartering for one year with internship inclusive. As an exchange can someone be allowed to work after study. Much more, what job opportunity are available in maritime sector, since i have previous background in Elect/elect. Pls anybody going to Bremen pls kindly contact me.
Bro, that my department and that's the school I'm intending to study the course. Are a u merchant navy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
ayeopare:
Hi, i was given admission as an exchange student in Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Science, to study Shipping and Chartering for one year with internship inclusive. As an exchange can someone be allowed to work after study. Much more, what job opportunity are available in maritime sector, since i have previous background in Elect/elect. Pls anybody going to Bremen pls kindly contact me.

I learnt there's job opportunity in maritime sector but i guess the course year duration is 3yrs and it's only available for B.A and someone can further for master in relative courses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Can somebody using a letter of sponsorship with the name of school A switch to another school B in germany without reissuing another sponsorship letter bearing employer B?

Pls, i need your swift response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Any One Going to TUM this Winter<im yet to find an acconnodation pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Eke40seven:

My fellow TUMite, I see you like yourself a good pun. Check out this thread I opened a while ago for pun lovers, we would appreciate your inputs...Oya leave my friend obiwannn, come and test your wits against real pun lords.

@Fele1, your questions plenty. just note that you will need German language proficiency with up to B1 or even B2 sometimes in order to apply for the degree in question.

Thanks, Eke! What a SITE that is; I haven't seen so many original puns in one place! I'm afraid I might get a HAIRDRYER treatment from the followers if I post any pun that is below the standard of those that are there; I had better COMBED through the THREAD carefully as if I were looking for a NEEDLE in a stack of hay.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 3:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Also gain an admission to TUM i need accommodation o
Eke40seven:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2015
sonyville:

- FAU Erlangen -Nurnberg

Danke Schon. i believe u. Are they all tuition free? sorry to bother you more oh.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
missZ1:
Have you gotten you confirmation?

Yes ma'am, although my brother went there to complain, not quite long when he called me he just left there, i got their msg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Yes, dats definitely an issue because Ur date is so close... Use wakanow.com to check lowest rate

I guess i will send my bro the money to buy from there, according to what he told me that it is always cheaper from there. I will try to compare and see wch one is better...:. Make i begin dey pack my tinz small small because we shall all say Alhamdulilah in the end.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2015
hollaytan:

I guess i will send my bro the money to buy from there, according to what he told me that it is always cheaper from there. I will try to compare and see wch one is better...:. Make i begin dey pack my tinz small small because we shall all say Alhamdulilah in the end.

My man, the price doesn't change whether you buy from nigeria or any where. They sell from their website, which doesn't consider location, just the journey itself. I know a ticket for a journey from nigeria is always more compared to a ticket to nigeria
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Pauluche:
Pls for our brothers in Germany at the moment how important would getting a HSE level 3 be when living/studying in Germany? Would it add advantage to your job search just like it does in most countries including ours?

Still waiting for an answer please.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
sonyville:

- FAU Erlangen -Nurnberg
Please check well, are u sure your course(or related course) is offered in the summer by all of these schools? What msc course did u find in freiburg, berlin, and south westphalia? And is the Berlin course tuition free? just curious.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2015
Eke40seven:

That means I've got to follow the first way..... thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2015
styles2009:

Yes ,you can get a visa to do studienkolleg, first find out,which uni or poly you would like to go in Germany,find the studienkolleg in that state and see their admission process.
This site should help : www.studienkollegs.de
Mine just moved to uni assit last semester.
Cheers
Tnx boss. but this B1 n B2 hish nah the spoiler o. Goethe nor close within reach o. I will have to do it the first way

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2015
When do you want to travel? From where (location lagos or abuja)? Where do you wish to land. I will help you check cheap prices. And NO! wakanow.com never gives cheapest rate.
hollaytan:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Fele1:
Tnx boss. but this B1 n B2 hish nah the spoiler o. Goethe nor close within reach o. I will have to do it the first way
why nw? Must u first go through studienkollegs before u can study degree in germany? Alaye no dull urself, kuku obtain jamb and find an admission into any uni of ur choice in naija here and frm there u can use ur 100L transcript to obtain admission form in any germany uni of ur choice. U'll need atleast B2 to scale through studienkollegs which is over a year to obtain together with studienkollegs which is 9months making almost 2years. And i also learnt studienkollegs is too strict. Better still, go and obtain NOUN form, no jamb hullabaloo as far as NOUN is concern na 100level straight and by this time years ur head will be good to go

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Fele1:
Which city ar u, drop ur bbm pin am also interested in studienkollegs.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by odinakaprince: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Please can someone be of help i have sent my BD account form to deutsche bank since friday last week till now no mail from them plz what do i do to get my bank details frm them so i can go ahead and fund it... your kind urgent response. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2015
ogagaejay:

My man, the price doesn't change whether you buy from nigeria or any where. They sell from their website, which doesn't consider location, just the journey itself. I know a ticket for a journey from nigeria is always more compared to a ticket to nigeria

na wa oooo, ticket price is really on the high side presently, i just pray my school send me an extension or else, na to find another cooperative money enter plane grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2015
daimlerbenz:
When do you want to travel? From where (location lagos or abuja)? Where do you wish to land. I will help you check cheap prices. And NO! wakanow.com never gives cheapest rate.

Thanks boss, i want to travel from lagos. pm replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2015
odinakaprince:
Please can someone be of help i have sent my BD account form to deutsche bank since friday last week till now no mail from them plz what do i do to get my bank details frm them so i can go ahead and fund it... your kind urgent response. thanks

Last week Friday? Chill nah. It takes 2-3 weeks for the details to be ready. So don't press panic button yet
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Date?
hollaytan:

Thanks boss, i want to travel from lagos. pm replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Date?
lagos to dusseldorf , 29th of aug
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by odinakaprince: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2015
honourableseyi:

Last week Friday? Chill nah. It takes 2-3 weeks for the details to be ready. So don't press panic button yet
Thanks baba bt i kinda going to submit ma application next week monday hope no prblm baba with dat or must i go wit d details.... pls reply my fbk message...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Number13, for making me to be locked out by the anti-spam BOLT for 13 hours, you deserve to be smacked 13 times on your butt. Pun intendid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.