Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994266 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
odinakaprince:

Thanks baba bt i kinda going to submit ma application next week monday hope no prblm baba with dat or must i go wit d details.... pls reply my fbk message...

I don't seem to understand this. Which application are you talking about? Elaborate please. I saw your pm and have replied but I didn't see any facebook message from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lasisima: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
please I want to apply for undergraduate admission for my sister in Germany. I hereby need your help and advice may be you can help me with good university that pay low tuition fees. Our family can afford 1m for her annually. And if less the better it is. Please the whole house I need your advice and help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
lasisima:
please I want to apply for undergraduate admission for my sister in Germany. I hereby need your help and advice may be you can help me with good university that pay low tuition fees. Our family can afford 1m for her annually. And if less the better it is. Please the whole house I need your advice and help.

Low tuition? So if u see anyone dat is free tuition nko?.
That's by d way. What's her qualification? Is she going for masters or Bsc.? What's her area of specialization. I mean what she wanna study. U have a lot to answer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cutiefy: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
hello all, please i intend going to germany for my masters, i have bsc accounting. Please any idea of a free tuition university I can attend. thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutiefy:
hello all, please i intend going to germany for my masters, i have bsc accounting. Please any idea of a free tuition university I can attend. thank you.

How did you get your Bsc in Accounting ? if you can't read previous post, which will answer all questions you have tongue tongue tongue

lasisima:

Read up. No more spoon-feeding.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cutiefy: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
I only asked a question, if u cant answer must u comment @ willy2000. people sha
willy2000:

How did you get your Bsc in Accounting ? if you can't read previous post, which will answer all questions you have tongue tongue tongue

Read up. No more spoon-feeding.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutiefy:
I only asked a question, if u cant answer must u comment @ willy2000. people sha
haha yes i must, because I have every right to comment. It's a free world boo tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cutiefy: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
whatever, please help me if u can... tanx
willy2000:

haha yes i must, because I have every right to comment. It's a free world boo tongue tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutiefy:

I already did. cool

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutiefy, I know there are a lot of pages to sift through but you can always use google searcb with keywords to get the answers from this same thread. Whatever questions regarding admissions that you may have, must have been asked in the past.

Hope this helps.

cutiefy:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by krizhk(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutiefy:

Try using this link to search for free tuition universities in Germany. https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cutiefy: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
tanx a lot
krizhk:

Try using this link to search for free tuition universities in Germany. https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello guys.

My visa has been granted! It took about 20 days. Just received the mail.

Thanks to everyone on the thread for the help and companionship. wink

As the hustle never stops, I have to run around for health insurance and flight ticket now.

Cc. Twinkle, Eke40seven, Obiwann, Amahtrendy, Ahbbiey, Uchezdedon, Dolpaz, Yusuftaiwo and others too numerous to mention.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

13 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

My visa has been granted! Just received the mail.

As the hustle never stops, I have to run around for health insurance and flight ticket now.

Cc. Twinkle, Eke40seven, Obiwann, Amahtrendy, Ahbbiey, Uchezdedon, Dolpaz, Yusuftaiwo and others too numerous to mention.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

Congrats Bro..

Let the testimony keep dropping in.

Wir müssen in Deutschland treffen grin grin grin

Alles gutes !

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

Yaaaaaay... Nice one!!!

Congrats bruv!!!!!!! cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na so I go collect my visa today ooo.. cheesy

Had a great time chatting with kennyoguns0509 today..
Baba ur OT is Fresh!!!!

Oga Eke40seven it was great seeing you again!

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Alhamdulilah Robi l' alameen.....
At this juncture i announce to you my e-family that i have received an email from the embassy stating that my visa is ready for pick up.........had my interview on the 27th of July, and i funded my on the 5th of August.....

Sincere appreciation to everyone who as contributed to these success story....God bless you all and grant your desires........

waiting for my bosses..... @Eke,pompido,XpensiveT,hollaytan,obiwann,williamso, and co

its been wonderful to be part of these DO IT YOURSELF GERMAN TRAVEL FORUM.....

#Teamkiel...#Teamwinter2015

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
kennyoguns0509 boss.. Congrats o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congrats!

lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

Am happy 4 u bro.
Congrat

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

Congratulation. U guys deserve it and may lord crown everyone of us effort

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
aibee01:
At this juncture i announce to you my e-family that i have received an email from the embassy stating that my visa is ready for pick up.........had my interview on the 27th of July, and i funded my on the 5th of August.....

Sincere appreciation to everyone who as contributed to these success story....God bless you all and grant your desires........

waiting for my bosses..... @Eke,pompido,XpensiveT,hollaytan,obiwann,williamso, and co

Congrats, good news this week for many this week...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
aibee01:

Congrat Bro. I'll also be there permanently by next year, thou our vessel use to ply through germany but our vessel is coming up to germany by next month, I'll feel the tempo of hamburg at the seaport
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please anyone in/going to LANDAU here. Pls pm me. Wana link up my friend pls. I already have Taiwo tho he's going to Koblenz. One Love
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wow goodnews everywhere.
congrats lmuhopeful, aibee01 and twinkle1

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

Congrats bro !!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
aibee01:

Congrats my bro. All thanks to Allah
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
thanks ..@xpensiveT, kelvinpam, lakesidepapa, Rayhut.

make them grant you guys in time so that we can gather money charter one airline.....lol

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Congrates lmuhopeful and arbee. Our own is on the way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Congrat Bro. I'll also be there permanently by next year, thou our vessel use to ply through germany but our vessel is coming up to germany by next month, I'll feel the tempo of hamburg at the seaport
imagine I just day notice this my fellow sailor. how you doing and are you also planning to study in germo? Am anxiously waiting for my admission in bremen (ship management)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
congrats to @aibee @ lmuhopeful @ kennyoguns0509. i am really happy for you. i am still waiting ooo 6weeks +
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Big congrats @twinkle1, kennyoguns0509, lmuhopeful aibee01, and who again self...visa don dey drop plenty.
Make una no forget to impact to others coming up as you have been impacted upon.
Go to Deutschland and prosper.

The antispambot dey ban me randomly now...I dey fear to comment these days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.