Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996986 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
dcitizen:
Hello,

Can i use letter of sponsorship for visa interview for any university? I need somebody with an idea to help me out.
What do you mean by any university? sponsorship letter for study na sponsorship letter whether na SK, Uni, TU or UoAS.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Greetings e- friends ....

I want to send my documents to uniassist and also make the payment both on Monday.

R1 . Pls I need someone with huge experience on statement of purpose to help me review mine today so I can send it on Monday .

Q1. Now that MasterCard is not working for international payment , Hope the bank transfer works ? How long could it take for them to confirm my payment ?

Q2. Can anyone recommend any particular bank for easy and smooth transaction?

Q3. Anyone with an overview of admission procedures of south Westphalia university of applied sciences ( maybe from past experience ).

Thanks all .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
@olompa....... congrats on your visa approval please i guess u should tell the whole house how u went about reply the embassy at they business registration issue..... because the truth is that another person can be in this same issue with time to come and u might be busy with schooling in Germany there by not having time to answer and i guess the house deserved to know the full jist about looking at the number of pages that the issue was discovered......
thanks

justwise please my account just keeps logging out i don't know why

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Una evng o, abeg oga Eke40seven, hope you got my mail yesterday, il send the remaining 2 today, tnx n may God bless your hussle!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Obiwannn:

Cindino20, ur yahoomail don dey work now?

You ve my Y.M Id ...drop ur message there and I will try to reply...

I
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
@eke,

What i mean is that can i use a letter of sponsorship for university A for another university B at the embassy?

I was given three admissions but i used the first admission letter to get a sponsorship letter but the deadline of the first school is not favourable to me now. But, i have a second admission letter of which enrolment deadline is favourabe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
sonyville:
Greetings e- friends ....

Q3. Anyone with an overview of admission procedures of south Westphalia university of applied sciences ( maybe from past experience ).

Thanks all .

I guess this is for summer admission? As per this school, I don't think they have summer admission period for Bsc. Look for a way to pay the money first before you worry about sending your documents to UNI-ASSIST to save cost
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
honourableseyi:

I guess this is for summer admission? As per this school, you will need to send the hard copy of your documents to the school after you might have registered online, and print out the confirmation page. Look for a way to pay the money first before you worry about sending of your documents to UNI-ASSIST.

thanks boss.......
so u are saying the I have to make the payment to uniassist first before sending my documents .? do I also have to wait for the confirmation of my payment from them? I was planning doing both next week .

pls anyone with a different view ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
sonyville:

I guess this is for summer admission? As per this school, [s]you will need to send the hard copy of your documents to the school after you might have registered online, and print out the confirmation page[/s]. Look for a way to pay the money first before you worry about sending of your documents to UNI-ASSIST.

thanks boss.......
so u are saying the I have to make the payment to uniassist first before sending my documents .? do I also have to wait for the confirmation of my payment from them? I was planning doing both next week .

pls anyone with a different view ?

You can do the two at once. I said that so that you can save the cost of sending documents more than once in case you are applying to more schools and your other schools need you to send the hard copy of your documents. But let's begin this way, what program and course are you looking at? at which level? Bsc or Msc? How many school do you want to apply to?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Orisirisi, wetin person no go see for nairaland.. Futurewiser is this one minute madness or what? smiley

Madness by you and to you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Where are the Munich people? cheesy cheesy Time is drawing near and I guess it's good for us that we come together and see how we can pull ourselves through the first few weeks.

Accommodation, first expenses, etc would normally be amongst our biggest challenges in about a month from now.

We can connect by whatsapp smiley

Kindly send a PM to me and I will reply you requesting your phone number and then add to the group.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seek4yemi1: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
House som1 whose visa was rejected and want to re apply there is a question at the last page of the visa application form which say ''Have you ever been expelled or deported from the Federal Republic of Germany, had an application for a residence permit rejected, or been refused entry
into the Federal Republic of Germany?'' SHOULD I PUT NO, OR YES THEN EXPLAIN THAT MY VISA APPLICATION WAS REJECTED.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
dcitizen:
@eke,

What i mean is that can i use a letter of sponsorship for university A for another university B at the embassy?

I was given three admissions but i used the first admission letter to get a sponsorship letter but the deadline of the first school is not favourable to me now. But, i have a second admission letter of which enrolment deadline is favourabe

Is the name of the first university in the letter of sponsorship.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
honourableseyi:

You can do the two at once. I said that so that you can save the cost of sending documents more than once in case you are applying to more schools and your other schools need you to send the hard copy of your documents. But let's begin this way, what program and course are you looking at? at which level? Bsc or Msc? How many school do you want to apply to?

am applying for MSC in system engineering and engineering management. ... they are the only one open right now Among the schools I want to apply . others will open by November. so u see y I can't send the documents for other schools now . ... but I was thinking of giving someone maybe a Nairalander going for winter by Oct or November my documents to help me dispatch when the november applications open .....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
seek4yemi1:
House som1 whose visa was rejected and want to re apply there is a question at the last page of the visa application form which say ''Have you ever been expelled or deported from the Federal Republic of Germany, had an application for a residence permit rejected, or been refused entry
into the Federal Republic of Germany?'' SHOULD I PUT NO, OR YES THEN EXPLAIN THAT MY VISA APPLICATION WAS REJECTED.

your application was rejected, so your answer should be YES. Put Yes in the box and explain that your application for a national visa was denied.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Gud am. Pls,a friend wanna study in germany and she needs to know if the universities will accept o'level result instead of toefl. I need answers. I've tried getting answers from google buh i've got no straight answers. Pls help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Bornita:
Gud am. Pls,a friend wanna study in germany and she needs to know if the universities will accept o'level result instead of toefl. I need answers. I've tried getting answers from google buh i've got no straight answers. Pls help
'O' Level result instead of TOEFL? Even Google will breakdown if they attempt to supply an answer to this question. Say the truth, its you and not your friend that needs this info.. grin (Don't mind me, just looking for trouble)
Getting admission with o' level alone is very difficult and TOEFL is never an alternative exam but a complementary proof of English proficiency. However, instead of TOEFL I would encourage you to write IELTS. Its serves same purpose as TOEFL.
However, before you attempt to crash Google, go and read at least from page 300 of the last thread and from the beginning of this part 2 and arm yourself with the needed info.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Bornita:

My boss Eke have just give done justice to ur question. ....... like he said instead of troubling Google, y not buy a bottle of fayruz , relax , and read thru thread 1 and 2 while sipping ur fayruz ..lol..
bro to be on a safer side , register and write ielts . ...
i rest my case !

@Eke , No answer to my JAMB Questions yesterday?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Where are the Munich people? cheesy cheesy Time is drawing near and I guess it's good for us that we come together and see how we can pull ourselves through the first few weeks.

Accommodation, first expenses, etc would normally be amongst our biggest challenges in about a month from now.

We can connect by whatsapp smiley

Kindly send a PM to me and I will reply you requesting your phone number and then add to the group.

Cheers
Wait for no one as the start of a new semester is hectic and every new student is looking for a room.
Start searching now and don't forget this favourite quote :Winter is coming.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Bornita:
You friend should be doing the research herself abeg.
@All new users please reading alot on this thread would save you time and you'll get plenty of information.
How to do it,start from page one,get an exercise book to note down infos you need. that's all.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Neyoalao:
@olompa....... congrats on your visa approval please i guess u should tell the whole house how u went about reply the embassy at they business registration issue..... because the truth is that another person can be in this same issue with time to come and u might be busy with schooling in Germany there by not having time to answer and i guess the house deserved to know the full jist about looking at the number of pages that the issue was discovered......
thanks

justwise please my account just keeps logging out i don't know why

Still experiencing it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Fele1:
Passes Oga just wise a cup of Vodka cool

Needed that to calm my nerves yesterday while watching gunner's game grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Boss0003680501(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls house I'm about applying for EBS business school Reutlingen university, after sending their admission office an emial and I got a reply on how to go about their admission procedures, they don't use uni-assist, and its a tutuion free university, on what I got from their admission office, lecture starts by march for summer, and lectures are taught in english, but my questions are:

Q1: is reutlingen a better place for study, work and accomodation?

Q2: do I still need to write any text of english exams since I have Waec and BSc in Finance with 2.42cgpa in Nigerian university? Cos I'm applying for bsc (second degree) and not msc?

Q3: after Q1 and Q2 have been answered, should I still apply for this school or let go?

Pls I need honest advice on this, Thanks expecting your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by worry359(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Boss0003680501:
Pls house I'm about applying for EBS business school Reutlingen university, after sending their admission office an emial and I got a reply on how to go about their admission procedures, they don't use uni-assist, and its a tutuion free university, on what I got from their admission office, lecture starts by march for summer, and lectures are taught in english, but my questions are:

Q2: do I still need to write any text of english exams since I have Waec and BSc in Finance with 2.42cgpa in Nigerian university? Cos I'm applying for bsc (second degree) and not msc?
Q3: after Q1 and Q2 have been answered, should I still apply for this school or let go?

English test, only your school can answer that. Send an E-mail to the admissions office and they will give you the facts.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Boss0003680501:

1 Ogas in the house will have a proper answer to that.

2 U will surely write Test of english exam, I'll advice u to write IELTS to prove ur English proficiency and it will surely be one of the admission requirements since ur course is taught in english. Ur waec can't serve as english proficiency., Lol.

3: ogas in d house will say much abt ur Q1. The ball is in court for u. It's ur wish
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
sonyville:

am applying for MSC in system engineering and engineering management. ... they are the only one open right now Among the schools I want to apply . others will open by November. so u see y I can't send the documents for other schools now . ... but I was thinking of giving someone maybe a Nairalander going for winter by Oct or November my documents to help me dispatch when the november applications open .....
When is the deadline for the south westphalia application? Is it now or later on? the issue is not about south westphalia been open now, but the deadline, if the deadine is by october or November then plan to send all ur uniassist documents dat time at once. But if by open u mean the deadline is b4 Novembr, den send this one now and pay now thru some1 ova dere whom u trust to pay it 4 you. My two onions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2015
lakesidepapa:

1 Ogas in the house will have a proper answer to that.

2 U will surely write Test of english exam, I'll advice u to write IELTS to prove ur English proficiency and it will surely be one of the admission requirements since ur course is taught in english. Ur waec can't serve as english proficiency., Lol.

3: ogas in d house will say much abt ur Q1. The ball is in court for u. It's ur wish
Please, what are the advantages of IELTS over TOEFL?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2015
olaabiodun:

Please, what are the advantages of IELTS over TOEFL?
No real advantage actually, just that ielts is easier in terms of registeration while sometimes for Toefl, u may require an agent if u can't do it properly. Also they approximate the results to ur advantage. I'll also recommend ielts to anyone prefferably than Toefl.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2015
kilo4sure:

No real advantage actually, just that ielts is easier in terms of registeration while sometimes for Toefl, u may require an agent if u can't do it properly. Also they approximate the results to ur advantage. I'll also recommend ielts to anyone prefferably than Toefl.
Thanks for the swift response. I already registered for TOEFL, did the registration myself within 15 minutes. So, I was wondering why everybody seem to prefer IELTS. But it's okay, thanks again for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2015
IELTS gain ground pass TOEFL. Your option is vast with IELTS whilst with TOEFL, you only can join a few universities. It's the most preferred language proficiency cert through the whole of EUROPE, Australasia and Canada. A few american universities do accept it but most of them prefer TOEFL as it's governed by an American body. IELTS = British/Australia TOEFL=American.

HTH

olaabiodun:
Thanks for the swift response. I already registered for TOEFL, did the registration myself within 15 minutes. So, I was wondering why everybody seem to prefer IELTS. But it's okay, thanks again for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
Still experiencing it?
no it stopped..... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.