Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996789 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Williamso:

Why wait till Monday? Mail dem now make dem use your email take resume on Monday...

Lol...okay sir. thanks boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi am new on dis forum...pls what are the requirement to get a visiting visa to Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Everybody make una help us thank God mowadupe........I just recieve the much awaited email for my brother visa....i expect a rejection letter after waiting for 7 weeks,but it was positive story....Dolpaz,Eke....Its your turn for positive result.Mr walker,Honourable you guys are too much.

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
XpensiveT:

Boss, what's the name of ur VO? Is it Frau Eisele? Check below d stamp on ur visa maybe d name there is EISELE.

I didnt see any name on my visa oo..I am sure we will be fine. It won't be anything difficult. I have also emailed them now so that on Monday morning they will reply.

When you mail them, endeavour to includr your visa application number.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Congratulatins! To you and your brother
futurewise11:
Everybody make una help us thank God mowadupe........I just recieve the much awaited email for my brother visa....i expect a rejection letter after waiting for 7 weeks,but it was positive story....Dolpaz,Eke....Its your turn for positive result.Mr walker,Honourable you guys are too much.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
XpensiveT:

Thanks oga mii..i go mail them early momo on monday be that oo.

Vielen Dank mein Chef.

Mine is similar to aibee01, but a different variation...
That no work thing no de there atall
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swtxt(f): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
To think that the first time I came across this thread, I wasn't just clueless, I was confused too. I didn't even know what IELTS meant (Eke can attest to this)...
From IELTS, to getting transcripts, to Certification, to Applications, to admission, to blocked account opening, to interview, to funding, to mailing( or should I say spamming) the foreigners office and the embassy to this long awaited email, God just used Eke to guide me. The wait wasn't easy and now I understand what people mean when they say "long awaited email" but finally, I got the mail.
Special thanks first to God.Thanks to everyone who made this dream a reality -Eke thank you isn't even enough, Oligee that I met during my interview who helped me with the names of all the German states just minutes to my own turn, Kennyogun,Twinkle, my ehusband Obiwann, countless people I sent pm's to who replied with their church mind. You guys are all wonderful.
To those that are waiting, I know the waiting isn't fun -I was putting on those shoes till this morning smiley Just keep calm, you'll soon testify.
Now na flight things

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
swtxt:
To think that the first time I came across this thread, I wasn't just clueless, I was confused too. I didn't even know what IELTS meant (Eke can attest to this)...
From IELTS, to getting transcripts, to Certification, to Applications, to admission, to blocked account opening, to interview, to funding, to mailing( or should I say spamming) the foreigners office and the embassy to this long awaited email, God just used Eke to guide me. The wait wasn't easy and now I understand what people mean when they say "long awaited email" but finally, I got the mail.
Special thanks first to God.Thanks to everyone who made this dream a reality -Eke thank you isn't even enough, Oligee that I met during my interview who helped me with the names of all the German states just minutes to my own turn, Twinkle, my ehusband Obiwann, countless people I sent pm's to who replied with their church mind. You guys are all wonderful.
To those that are waiting, I know the waiting isn't fun -I've was putting on those shoes till this morning smiley Just keep calm, you'll soon testify.
Now na flight things
Congratulations dear sister! Success awaits u in Germany.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
XpensiveT:
Greetings to my bosses in d house...please those who have collected their visas nd those who are already in Germany, I really need an urgent response about my question. On my visa, they wrote " ERWERBSTÄTIGKEIT NICHT GESTATTET " wc means " GAINFUL EMPLOYEMENT NOT PERMITTED ". Is anything like that on ur visas too? I think tourist or visit visa should have that kinda remarks not student visa. Shld I send a mail to d embassy to ask for clarification coz man must hustle ooo. I no wan hear story when I enter germo.

My ogas.. @Aibee01, @Oye50, @Hollaytan, @Obiwannn @Yusufftaiwo, @Dehonorable, @Kciano, @scofield03, @Twinkle1, @Pompido, @Obs3rver et all. Abeg make una see to my matter ooo

Still on d matter... #TeamWinter2015 #Freiburger

Vielen Dank
Well inasmuch as I'm eagerly waiting for the embassy's response on Monday. I think what they simply mean on the visa indicates that one wld be allowed to work with only residence permits but the confusing thing is why others wld have a different thing from some. Just waiting anyway
We should note that these our visas even if it's type D, it's only on a temporal basis and it expires in another 3 months. You don't expect to work on a 3 month's visa. My own personal tot anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
swtxt:
Special thanks first to God.Thanks to everyone who made this dream a reality -Eke thank you isn't even enough, Oligee that I met during my interview who helped me with the names of all the German states just minutes to my own turn, Kennyogun,Twinkle, my ehusband Obiwann, countless people I sent pm's to who replied with their church mind. You guys are all wonderful.
To those that are waiting, I know the waiting isn't fun -I was putting on those shoes till this morning smiley Just keep calm, you'll soon testify.
Now na flight things
Oh Congratulations... God bless u

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
futurewise11:
Congrats bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
XpensiveT:
Greetings to my bosses in d house...please those who have collected their visas nd those who are already in Germany, I really need an urgent response about my question. On my visa, they wrote " ERWERBSTÄTIGKEIT NICHT GESTATTET " wc means " GAINFUL EMPLOYEMENT NOT PERMITTED ". Is anything like that on ur visas too? I think tourist or visit visa should have that kinda remarks not student visa. Shld I send a mail to d embassy to ask for clarification coz man must hustle ooo. I no wan hear story when I enter germo.

My ogas.. @Aibee01, @Oye50, @Hollaytan, @Obiwannn @Yusufftaiwo, @Dehonorable, @Kciano, @scofield03, @Twinkle1, @Pompido, @Obs3rver et all. Abeg make una see to my matter ooo

Vielen Dank
I'll check mine tomorrow but I think there's no cause for alarm... It's just a 3months visa to be converted to a resident permit... So just chill grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SnotTrough: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2015
Okay here's my First ever post on this Site and Thread.

Let me narrate a little story smiley

Well I'm 19yrs Old.

My Dad enrolled me in a Language course in Deutschland back in January and I was bitterly rejected by the embassy for reasons of "My actual intention and Seriousness towards the course".

Time passed on and all. And my Dad still wants me to come for the language Course. and this time around he got a backing letter from the German Consulate there in Deutschland concerning my case that I intend coming for a Language course for a particular time frame and he's responsible for my Upkeep and all. Note the first time I applied in February I didn't have such a backing letter.

My worry now is do I stand a chance of getting the Visa after my appointment date comes up?
or they are still on about rejecting applicants for Language Visa.

Please I need answers.

I've been thinking too much lately. Headache wanna kill me sha.

Abeg Thanks for your future replies
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2015
SnotTrough:
Okay here's my First ever post on this Site and Thread.

Let me narrate a little story smiley

Well I'm 19yrs Old.

My Dad enrolled me in a Language course in Deutschland back in January and I was bitterly rejected by the embassy for reasons of "My actual intention and Seriousness towards the course".

Time passed on and all. And my Dad still wants me to come for the language Course. and this time around he got a backing letter from the German Consulate there in Deutschland concerning my case that I intend coming for a Language course for a particular time frame and he's responsible for my Upkeep and all. Note the first time I applied in February I didn't have such a backing letter.

My worry now is do I stand a chance of getting the Visa after my appointment date comes up?
or they are still on about rejecting applicants for Language Visa.

Please I need answers.

I've been thinking too much lately. Headache wanna kill me sha.

Abeg Thanks for your future replies
Hmmmm...
For all I know, they've rejected a whole lot of people recently who applied for language visa. But I don't know if any of them had the said letter or not. You did not state if your dad is a citizen, and your highest qualification. Those might aid the bosses advise you better.

And I don't quite get the bolded undecided

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2015
teana4040:
Hi am new on dis forum...pls what are the requirement to get a visiting visa to Germany?
my dear read from page one

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SnotTrough: 12:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Williamso:

Hmmmm...
For all I know, they've rejected a whole lot of people recently who applied for language visa. But I don't know if any of them had the said letter or not. You did not state if your dad is a citizen, and your highest qualification. Those might aid the bosses advise you better.

And I don't quite get the bolded undecided

Well thanks. My Dad's a citizen. Infact my Mum and Siblings they all live in Deutschland. I'm the only one here in Nigeria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:28am On Sep 12, 2015
SnotTrough:

Well thanks. My Dad's a citizen. Infact my Mum and Siblings they all live in Deutschland. I'm the only one here in Nigeria.

Then why not just apply for a family reunion visa

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2015
congrats to all those who recieved their visas.

SnotTrough, if u had applied for a family reunion visa it would have been long approved
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SnotTrough: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Williamso:

Then why not just apply for a family reunion visa
The Problem is I'm above 16 sad

I'm Ineligible to apply for Family Reunion cos I'm above 16
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2015
SnotTrough:

This one pass me shaa. Make I go sit down for corner wait for chairmen...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 12, 2015
More and more visa approvals.. Congrats guys..

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeboye1000: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Rayhut:

I am interested, let's use Dhl in surulere they are very fast, @Emanuellaiyke why not join us to resend,instead somebody signing your signature on your behalf in Germany. Please any other person that sent his/her DB form from August should join us to resend the form,don't wait because you are going to receive the message to resend because they have additional new form which will require you to sign in four places,if you know that you did sign in four places come and join us resend
@Rayhut .Where do you think we can meet on Monday and by wot tym?Don't seal your envelope yet.We'll ve to compare before sealing.Like Rayhut said,if u did not sign four places,depositor informarion sheet inclusive,u will ve to resend anoda blocked acct form to DB.Do not wait till u receive d email to resend.So,anyone who wishes to join shld declare his interest on or before Sunday (13/09/2015)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote a NOT PERMITTED ". Is anything like that on ur visas too? I think tourist or visit visa shou uthor=XpensiveT post=37917657]Greetings to my bosses in d house...please those who have collected their visas nd those who are already in Germany, I really need an urgent response about my question. On my visa, they wrote " ERWERBSTÄTIGKEIT NICHT GESTATTET " wc means " GAINFUL EMPLOYEMENT ld have that kinda remarks not student visa. Shld I send a mail to d embassy to ask for clarification coz man must hustle ooo. I no wan hear story when I enter germo.

Vielen Dank[/quote]

Good observation mehn, it never oçcurred to me to check the meaning of the remark. Here is what I have on my visa : BESCHÄFTIGUNG GEM. AUFENTHIG GESTATTET. Meaning employment allowed. Polzin was the V.O in charge of my application.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2015
XpensiveT:

Vielen Dank
>>> Bro it should be for the 90 days validity alone not for your 2 yrs stay I think <<<

mine

STUDENTISCHE NEBENTÄTIGKEITEN SOWIE
BESCH 120 FÜR VOLLE TAGE GESTATTET

POLZIN

Well I guess it's the Registration at the foreigners office that really matters.. When we get there, they will define what kinda jobs all type D student visas can take.

It's safe to assume the statement in our visas is for the 90 days validity. And not the 2 yrs. It doesn't sense if it's for 2 yrs because the law approves it.

As we ALL know already 120 full days OR 240 half days is the norm for non EU students.

I dropped the links below and screenshots.
Next post
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2015
futurewise11:

Congrats
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2015
swtxt:
Now na flight things

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2015
swtxt:
Now na flight things
Congratulations sis... Go to Deutschland and succeed..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2015
Congratulations! Swtxt
swtxt:
Now na flight things

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2015
SnotTrough:

If I must be blunt to you then I will say that your chances lie on the scale of "extremely difficult" to "impossible" but with the backing and connections here and there from your father, we can never say.

This is what you can do to improve your chances, enroll at Goethe and attain a proficiency of up to A2 at least, nothing short of that o! I warn again, nothing short of A2. I don't know what level of education you have obtained but I'm assuming that you only have your O'level, enrol for an A level exam like Cambridge exams or just register with NOUN or any schools you can get admitted in very easily and obtain your 100 level transcript at least. Then use it to also look for a high school to apply to or alternatively, study up to B1 and then apply for a studienkolleg (I hope I spelt it right).

These means may look harrowing and long but at the end of the day, it's a much more sustainable means of joining your family.

I hope you find it helpful

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Congrats swtxt ... Get ur Winter jacket nd comfy footwear ready .. Winter dey come lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2015
My ogas 4 here good day, it happened that i input 7000 euro instead of the normal 8040 euro and d db sent me a comfirmation of opening an account wit 7000 euro as the blocked amount. I'm actually gonna fund with 8090 euro but I beg wat if i'm not able to fund before my interview date nd the V.O sees that d blocked amount on the comfirmation is 7000 euro, hope problem no go dey abt dat. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.