Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995237 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Pauluche:

Okies Bro Buh how did he do it did he transfer in that same academic session or lost a session? Is there like a specific procedure or does one have to start the application prices again?

He told me he's starting all over again. so, I guess he's losing a session. However I think i've read on this thread before that someone transfered and didn't necessarily lose all his previously acquired academic credits. I don't know the procedure he took, I'm yet to leave naija, i'll ask him when I get there

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2015
I found this on goethe notice board and i think it will be of help to people that has questions or people whose questions has not been answered here or cannot be answered here. I think this is an opportunity to ask DAAD all your questions. Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2015
topbound2013:
My flight to Konstanz is scheduled for 6.30am today and i arrived MMIA since past 8pm. Fear no let sleep catch me since i come, i just dey shine my eyes dey watch my luggage. People were get the mind dey sleep and watch one eyes.
correct.... Sharp Guy.....I don buzz u tire for whatsapp...safe trip man

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2015
acedboss:

He told me he's starting all over again. so, I guess he's losing a session. However I think i've read on this thread before that someone transfered and didn't necessarily lose all his previously acquired academic credits. I don't know the procedure he took, I'm yet to leave naija, i'll ask him when I get there

If u transfer to similar course ...after admission u can request for recognition of some of ur credit points.

Transferin to similar course is what they refer to Higher semester I think...then u can move some of ur credit points ...I ve a course mate who transfered up to 30 credit points...he transfered from chemistry to chemistry tho' but he still has to write all compulsory courses here (3 courses) and his transferred C.P were counted as electives.He transferred because he wanted to study in English havin done his bachelors in German
..to ve upper hand in Job mkt.

But again if you re in Nigeria why nt apply directly to the sch instead of comin to Germany..spend a semester and then transfer to a new course..you will spend money...and if u transfer u ve to apply for a new resident permit...if the rules re followed u ve to provide another 8k euros.

All the best Man.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2015
acedboss:

I know someone who moved from Osnabrück , to Soest, from a masters course down to a Bsc. Although his accommodation is in Hagen, I will ask him what procedures he took. Especially in terms of resident permit and I will get back the report to the house.
Cent24:
Please help oh!
A friend of mine was refused of visa after a week of her interview. Reason the consulate staff doubted if she is really go for study. They said she may appeal for an approval. She has funded
Please I need d format of writing the appeal letter, if possible the content of the letter and who to address the letter to.
Danke

I posted it last week, if only you will scroll some pages back....lemme look for it. Check page 294 of this thread. It was posted by this same monicker on 26th of september , 2015 by 3:20 am .

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2015
OK boss Eke pls do ooooooo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2015
But bro snc ure still in nigeria why not apply to many schools then enroll in the one of ur choice on getting to Germany as many ppl do it to save u all the stress. The major reason why ppl tend to move from a school or course from my knowledge is when dey find the course they are doing too difficult for them(or not wt dey expected) nd are not meeting up, or for city nd exceptional personal reasons.
Pauluche:
OK boss Eke pls do ooooooo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ilias24: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2015
topbound2013:
My flight to Konstanz is scheduled for 6.30am today and i arrived MMIA since past 8pm. Fear no let sleep catch me since i come, i just dey shine my eyes dey watch my luggage. People were get the mind dey sleep and watch one eyes.

how much for your flight to konstanz and is it direct flight?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2015
All thanks to God, i arrived Stuttgart yesterday morning. Omo as we de land, the weather that greeted me was kinda cold but pleasant; at least for the time being. it seems like when our AC de work on full scale for house, Lol. My impression here has been so great, infact twas as if i de watch one hollyhood movie. This is because the organization, serenity, orderliness in Germany is unbeatable. I even asked friend if there's a place they make noise in Germany. Moving from place to place, trains and bus stations, everywhere just de quiet and cool. Oh! I now understand why people no gre go house again. Also, I boarded a train, thank God we already bought ticket for me to use, naso Police come train to check ticket o. I was told if ticket no de, my fine is 60 box. i was able to register at the foreigners office and the bank stuff was sorted out same day. just a feedback to the house. Nigerian students here made things a lot more easier for me. I'm so happy.

As for immigration in Nigeria, no one asked me of admission letter or eve any document, my one way self, no one ask me anything. na just things like:
Where is your final destination?
Purpose of travelling?
Course of study?
Served Nigeria and where? Blah Blah Blah

For Turkey and Germany, only Passport checks and i was free to go

Danke

14 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2015
Oye50:
All thanks to God, i arrived Stuttgart yesterday morning. Omo as we de land, the weather that greeted me was kinda cold but pleasant; at least for the time being. it seems like when our AC de work on full scale for house, Lol. My impression here has been so great, infact twas as if i de watch one hollyhood movie. This is because the organization, serenity, orderliness in Germany is unbeatable. I even asked friend if there's a place they make noise in Germany. Moving from place to place, trains and bus stations, everywhere just de quiet and cool. Oh! I now understand why people no gre go house again. Also, I boarded a train, thank God we already bought ticket for me to use, naso Police come train to check ticket o. I was told if ticket no de, my fine is 60 box. i was able to register at the foreigners office and the bank stuff was sorted out same day. just a feedback to the house. Nigerian students here made things a lot more easier for me. I'm so happy.

Thank God for journey mercies cheesy

Omo na wetin I first observe for Germany o.
Dem No dey shout. Everywhere is quiet and orderly lol.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kbibro: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Cindino20 post=38505980]

Yea ....its normally advertised as a job (part time)...

I think what you need to do is search for research groups in ur field in Germany.

Check if there is open positions and apply.. if no open position you can contact the head of the research group and make enquires or better still send unsolicited application.

Most times they require one pdf file containing ur cv, certs, transcripts,motivation letter, list of publication if any, recommendation letter,...I will post the format later

All the best.

Feel free to ask any question...Takeastep na Oga for this phd matter[/quote
Thank you for the encouraging response. I will do as advised. Please don't forget to send the format and other relevant information as promised . Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
twinkle1:

Thank God for journey mercies cheesy

Omo na wetin I first observe for Germany o.
Dem No dey shout. Everywhere is quiet and orderly lol.
Thanks boss. no be small thing. My head just remember railway line for Yaba compared to one place here. i just laugh grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Oye50:

Thanks boss. no be small thing. My head just remember railway line for Yaba compared to one place here. i just laugh grin

LoooooooL I can imagine.. Like say u don cross border true true cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Oye50:

Oye I am happy for you. How much did Turkey charge you for flight ticket.
We have actually had our interview same day.I was the first to be interviewed that day. We were 3 in number. I wore stripped top.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 0yewale(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2015
Dam12:
Anyone with ielts materials should please share, I wan start to dey prepare. God bless my ppl
drop or pm your email address , i can share one with you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2015
Thank you
0yewale:

drop or pm your email address , i can share one with you

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
uchezdedon:

Read up somethings like this:

Find the Square root of the following

1) 144

2) 36

3) 196

4) Solve 5x8x6/3

5) A cube was drawn with 3/4 of the side labelled 8cm each, find the volume

6) State ohms law and its symbol

7) Define Volts and its symbol

8.) What is centrifugal force

Also read up pythagoras theory, trigmometry, and BODMAS

Wish u success...

You shouldn't have done this cos the Embassy visits this site and can track you using your username as the email in their file.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Futurewiser:

You shouldn't have done this cos the Embassy visits this site and can track you using your username as the email in their file.

SPECULATIONS!!!!! AH AHN! WHY DEM NO TRACK THE REST OF US SINCE..

Abeg oh..

In Your mind you believe this is a crime ... Help me open 3 laws that forbids this kinda info..

Mind you the name of this thread is

**GENERAL GERMAN VISA ENQUIRIES ** running for more than 4 Years now..

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Reporting live from bremerstraBe 23, kiel.
The Nigerian guys i met in my dorm has really been helpful,sorted all my registration in a day.....set out around 0700hrs got back around 1500hrs.
i did the registrations in this order;
1. i went to the Rathaus for city registration.
2. proceeded to the immigration office to book appointment for visa extension.
3. i went to Db to activate my account.
All these three places are not too far from each other in kiel...and i was told at the rathaus to come for a 100Euro by next year december...that is after i have spent a year,that the money is for anybody that migrated to kiel and had stayed for a year.
4. i proceeded to AOK for my health insurance.
5. i went to the international center of CAU Kiel for my student registration......

The main difference i deduce from the way things are been done here and Nigeria is the MENTALITY.....
this people here are ready to help without you even asking, everything is in order..,they obey traffic regulations..,i haven't heard the hoot of horn since been here........

@williamso how we go celebrate independence tomorrow........or all na for hamburg on saturday.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Futurewiser:

guy na you be the embassy..or you be mole......na all the time shout embassy this embassy that

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GerogeI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
aibee01:
The Nigerian guys i met in my dorm has really been helpful,sorted all my registration in a day.....set out around 0700hrs got back around 1500hrs.
All these three places are not too far from each other in kiel...and i was told at the rathaus to come for a 100Euro by next year december...that is after i have spent a year,that the money is for anybody that migrated to kiel and had stayed for a year.
5. i went to the international center of CAU Kiel for my student registration......

The main difference i deduce from the way things are been done here and Nigeria is the MENTALITY.....
this people here are ready to help without you even asking, everything is in order..,they obey traffic regulations..,i haven't heard the hoot of horn since been here........

@williamso how we go celebrate independence tomorrow........or all na for hamburg on saturday.

Congrats bro.
Bro How did you convert naira to Euro to fund your blocked account. The Malams are giving me a ridiculous price just cause of the CBN mania. Please does anybody know how one can get euros at official rates to fund the blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
GerogeI:

Congrats bro.
Bro How did you convert naira to Euro to fund your blocked account.

You are new here, read some pages back

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GerogeI(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
ogagaejay:

You are new here, read some pages back
Thanks bro, I have seen the answer is Form A.
Cheers!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oye50:

As for immigration in Nigeria, no one asked me of admission letter or eve any document, my one way self, no one ask me anything. na just things like:
Purpose of travelling?
Course of study?

Danke

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
crowns2:

Oye I am happy for you. How much did Turkey charge you for flight ticket.
We have actually had our interview same day.I was the first to be interviewed that day. We were 3 in number. I wore stripped top.
Yeah, the yellow beautiful lady, I remember who well. I paid 124,171#, I sha rounded it up to 124,200#

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oye50:

Purpose of travelling?
Course of study?

Danke

Abeg Boss i need your help or that of any member of the house already in Germany. I need to get an updated account balance from Deutsche Bank. I have used their contact form severally without any reply. I am running late as it is. Please check your pm, I eagerly await your reply. @Eke40seven, how did you later get your reply from deutsche bank. Please an urgent reply is needed here. Thanks

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL FOR DEUTSCHE BANK FOR BLOCKED ACCOUNT ENQUIRIES?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oye50:

Purpose of travelling?
Course of study?

Danke

Oga, I just sent you a pm. I'm working towards 2016 winter semester at university of stuttgart.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
So guys, I explained my ordeal to my supervisor in the school after he asked if i had recieved my study permit or not and i Said No. He typed and forwarded a 'support letter' to me that's meant for the embassy. Is it advisable that i forward this letter to the embassy myself or give him the email address of the embassy and tell him to send it directly to the embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eke40seven:

That's not what I said..LOL...I said NOUN result is an alternative to studienkolleg, not actually a requirement for studienkolleg. @filimontana, I hope you stay here longer, your angle and knowledge is invaluable.

Boss eke40seven.. abeg check your pm bro.. I need to speak with you privately and preferably on phone. God blessings bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
jameseva:

Boss eke40seven.. abeg check your pm bro.. I need to speak with you privately and preferably on phone. God blessings bro.
Brother, lately, ALL my PMs return with a failure notice. And yours did the same. I don't know what the issue is really, CC: Enibal

As regards the issue, I told you they will likely not respond that you should have done the transcation using a supplementary form. Read the FAQ on DB international students website.They hardly confirm subsequent transactions. Try clicking the "new account balance" option on the contact form.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pauluche:

Heyyyyyy see my guy Williams.... Met this Dude at the embassy when I had my interview. He came to collect his Visa.... Such a cool and easy going fella... Bros abeg pm me we need to talk ASAP....
I sent you a message on whatsapp smiley

aibee01:
U sabi oh! E be like say dem dey deactivate their horn for here grin grin grin grin
Na una hand e dey oh, Make una put me on control, so I go fit show that side wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.