Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995169 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
crowns2:

Oye I am happy for you. How much did Turkey charge you for flight ticket.
We have actually had our interview same day.I was the first to be interviewed that day. We were 3 in number. I wore stripped top.
So its You...I remember you both...I was the 2nd..oye was the 3rd and u were the first...Still saw oye couple of times at Goethe City Hall.....good to have u all here..bn in Germany for like a week though...Nyc to have u both on board....., ur identity has bn revealed...gatchya....who's goin to hamburg during the weekend....
*winks*

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Walesby:
So its You...I remember you both...I was the 2nd..oye was the 3rd and u were the first...Still saw oye couple of times at Goethe City Hall.....good to have u all here..bn in Germany for like a week though...Nyc to have u both on board....., ur identity has bn revealed...gatchya....who's goin to hamburg during the weekend....
*winks*
Wow! So three of us made it! shocked we will all see in Germany. I am leaving next week though. Trying to tidy up some things grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
crowns2:

Wow! So three of us made it! shocked we will all see in Germany. I am leaving next week though. Trying to tidy up some things grin
Cool then...Best of luck..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello house! been a long time I came on here. Internet issues. To the praise of God Almighty I landed in Deutschland three days ago. Great experience so far.One thing about these guys is that they are always willing to help. In addition to several advises that have been offered here; learn to read map, improve your fitness; you may need to walk very long distances, learn how to ride the bicycle; it may be the cheapest and popular means of transportation in your city. For your PTA please you could make use of Fidelity bank. They were fast and cheap. Did mine at N223.96 per Euro, I only had to wait for a few hours, because the guy was busy. Good luck to every one expecting one form of breakthrough or the other. We shall all testify.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gbemzyn25: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls I need to get some info about the german student visa...what are the requirement for that??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gbemzyn25: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello house pls I really all the info about student visa...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please try to read the thread from the first page, u will get all the info u need. Nobody will outline ALL the info for u nw at once. Once ure done reading u can then ask questions on things ure not too clear with
Gbemzyn25:
Hello house pls I really all the info about student visa...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
oduzbaba2015:
oligeee happy for u o wishing u nothing but the best
Thank you sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gbemzyn25:
Pls I need to get some info about the german student visa...what are the requirement for that??
you are already in the midst of all the information you need. Just start reading. You may decide to start reading backwards frm here or you go to page 0 or better still go back to the first thread and start reading forward. Most people here did the same thing. Just endure, finish reading and then ask your question if you still have any left to ask. Remember, jot down or save important information.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
crowns2:

crown relax am coming to bremen lolz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kbibro: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Cindino20 post=38505980]

Yea ....its normally advertised as a job (part time)...

I think what you need to do is search for research groups in ur field in Germany.

Check if there is open positions and apply.. if no open position you can contact the head of the research group and make enquires or better still send unsolicited application.

Most times they require one pdf file containing ur cv, certs, transcripts,motivation letter, list of publication if any, recommendation letter,...I will post the format later

All the best.

Feel free to ask any question...Takeastep na Oga for this phd matter[/Thank you for the encouraging response. I will do as advised. Please don't forget to send the format and other relevant information as promised . Cheers. ]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RoyalPurple: 2:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Walesby:
*winks*
Hamburg things on Monday...what school are you going bro?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2015
RoyalPurple:

Hamburg things on Monday...what school are you going bro?
I dont school in hamburg, I school in Sachsen buh would be in Hamburg on saturday the 3rd of Oct for the Nigerian scholars in Germany Celebration of our independence day.....Who else is gunna be there, or am I the only one goin on thz thread...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2015
I need help please, I checked the daad site and searched for a post graduate diploma course in education but there was nothing like post graduate in the options. Does this mean that the schools in Germany doesn't accept post graduate students?? I have a B.Tech in Statistics but I've decided to go into education and I need to do PGDE to get a degree in education.. Please those that are already schooling there should let me know if it's possible to do a PGDE in Germany. . . Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 5:24am On Oct 01, 2015
Walesby:
I dont school in hamburg, I school in Sachsen buh would be in Hamburg on saturday the 3rd of Oct for the Nigerian scholars in Germany Celebration of our independence day.....Who else is gunna be there, or am I the only one goin on thz thread...

I will be there also. You're definitely not the only one, some others in, and close to, Hamburg, will be there also.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2015
CassieV:
I need help please, I checked the daad site and searched for a post graduate diploma course in education but there was nothing like post graduate in the options. Does this mean that the schools in Germany doesn't accept post graduate students?? I have a B.Tech in Statistics but I've decided to go into education and I need to do PGDE to get a degree in education.. Please those that are already schooling there should let me know if it's possible to do a PGDE in Germany. . . Thanks.

I'm not entirely sure yeah, but I don't think they have the PGDE program here in Germany like they have it in somewhere like Canada. You might be better off going for your masters, in Education, as long as you can relate both. Which I don't think will be that hard to do.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2015
good morning everyone , please nairaland 'i applied for a two course through http://www.ccds-berlin.de/index.php?en_certificate_cdeaa . and they asked me to send my CV, MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ,PERSONAL STATEMENT ' e:g why i want to take the course with them and i did . i checked my email this morning ROSIE has replied asking me to pay 525 euro for upon that they will send me an invitation letter . the 525 euro does not include accommodation, transportation .please does anyone in this forum know about this center for Cultural Diplomacy studies Berlin ?they also provided their account details all in Berlin. please i want to be sure before i will reply them . if they are real or not. thanks enjoy your holiday .HAPPY INDEPENDENCE .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
AZUH:
good morning everyone , please nairaland 'i applied for a two course through http://www.ccds-berlin.de/index.php?en_certificate_cdeaa . and they asked me to send my CV, MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ,PERSONAL STATEMENT ' e:g why i want to take the course with them and i did . i checked my email this morning ROSIE has replied asking me to pay 525 euro for upon that they will send me an invitation letter . the 525 euro does not include accommodation, transportation .please does anyone in this forum know about this center for Cultural Diplomacy studies Berlin ?they also provided their account details all in Berlin. please i want to be sure before i will reply them . if they are real or not. thanks enjoy your holiday .HAPPY INDEPENDENCE .

you go see say last last you enter one chance.......MAN YOUR DESPERATION NO GET RIVAL

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2015
AZUH:

E go shock u......

The first question on your visa interview day is why re u going for this program?closely followed by ve u applied for any visa to any E.U country? Why were u rejected? By the time u answer those 3 questions....U self judge urself...ur desperation will be in full glare.

My advise learn to do things the right way....Somethings just take time...

Warren Buffet must ve had you in mind when he said" you can not ve a baby in a mth time by making 9 women pregnant"

All the best man.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2015
@aibee01 . God will not allow that to happen , i just want to find out if its real , hampy posted something like that .i want to be sure, whereas nobody is dragging me to the bank . i have to be sure before i will reply them 'i am not desperate . thanks for your contribution . God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2015
AZUH:
@aibee01 . God will not allow that to happen , i just want to find out if its real , hampy posted something like that .i want to be sure, whereas nobody is dragging me to the bank . i have to be sure before i will reply them 'i am not desperate . thanks for your contribution . God bless you.

U don't just see anything online and apply for it because it is in germany. What are u going to do with that kind of certificate? Do you even know what the program is about? Schools are not closed in germany, why not be patient and apply for a degree program that is of value?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2015
obs3rver:

I'm not entirely sure yeah, but I don't think they have the PGDE program here in Germany like they have it in somewhere like Canada. You might be better off going for your masters, in Education, as long as you can relate both. Which I don't think will be that hard to do.
Thanks for replying. . I was afraid that might be the case but then can I do a master in education if I don't have a BSc in education?? Is that even possible?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2015
@ogagaejay . thanks that is why i posted it here ,going for a degree , that wud b nice but i don't know how it works and no one to put me tru i am always following this trend but it for advanced people' people that has little knowledge about what is going on . i am only reading about dutch bank , transfer and all that , i don't know how to get to that level . its step by step but for this course on CCDS its ONLY two weeks n i know about the course . they have all the outline its something that has to do with business, entrepreneurship between and Africa and Europe . if its real i will go for it . i don't know is the site is real or iit belong one smart guy hustling .i just want to know if its real or not .thanks .

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
CassieV:

Thanks for replying. . I was afraid that might be the case but then can I do a master in education if I don't have a BSc in education?? Is that even possible?

Anything is possible. It is always good to follow your passion, but in doing this, you will be your only limitation. I believe your background in Statistics provides a strong backbone for you. The only questions you have to answer are "do I really think I can do this?, do I really want to do this? what future plans will this degree suffice for?" If yes to the first two, then put together your application, make it very strong and convincing, and send to as many schools as possible. Do relate your future study ambitions to your previous study, and you will be fine.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2015
obs3rver:

Anything is possible. It is always good to follow your passion, but in doing this, you will be your only limitation. I believe your background in Statistics provides a strong backbone for you. The only questions you have to answer are "do I really think I can do this?, do I really want to do this? what future plans will this degree suffice for?" If yes to the first two, then put together your application, make it very strong and convincing, and send to as many schools as possible. Do relate your future study ambitions to your previous study, and you will be fine.
Alright, thanks really.. I'll see what I can do, I really hope it works out for me..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2015
AZUH:
@ogagaejay . thanks that is why i posted it here ,going for a degree , that wud b nice but i don't know how it works and no one to put me tru i am always following this trend but it for advanced people' people that has little knowledge about what is going on . i am only reading about dutch bank , transfer and all that , i don't know how to get to that level . its step by step but for this course on CCDS its ONLY two weeks n i know about the course . they have all the outline its something that has to do with business, entrepreneurship between and Africa and Europe . if its real i will go for it . i don't know is the site is real or iit belong one smart guy hustling .i just want to know if its real or not .thanks .
To get to that level you can start with the first 40 pages of this same part 2 thread, but first I still think you have to make your purpose and long term goals clearer even to yourself before you embark on any journey else you'll find yourself ready to apply for anything and do anything without patience, determination is what really counts and no iotre of desperation can get us far in life. Alles Gute.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
CassieV:

it is very possible. Education has various field of interest/options.
chemistry education, physics education, business education, computer education, educational foundation, biology education,vocational education and so on.
If you wish to switch to education, kindly check the course module or research interest of the institution if it relates to ur field or interest(still on statistics I assume). Then you apply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
@AZUH

Please stop spamming this thread with that website.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
okey sir , i will use the school name either , thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.