Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995270 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Obiwannn:

I think there's a workaround. Like me for example, the only reason why I would want to torrent would be to download softwares for school. Every other thing can be streamed. The only exceexception being pc games. Well if I really need to torrent that badly, I'd just get guys in 9ja who have unlimited Internet, have them torrent download the file I need and upload same to a cloud service from where I can safely download. Isn't efficient but should work.

It really should work...

Badt guy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Friends what do i do? My extension expires today and my school wrote me that they cannot further extend. I have wriiten them a passionate mail requesting till next week. Meanwhile the embassy wrote today too that they are still waiting for aliens authority consent. Is there any other thing i should do while waiting and praying for my school to further extend and the aliens authority to give their consent through the embassy. Your kind suggestions please. Any one in this situation before?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Arrived Deutschland on Sunday. My first 3 days were rough all tanks to ma co-ordinator who left me stranded and also sent me to a youth hostel some kilometres outside the city centre. Got on ma feet on Tuesday and ever since then, things has be smooth. Siegen is a beautiful city and also busy one. It is very cold in the mornings.
We blacks here greet one anoda wit a little nod and smile each time we meet regardless of the nationalities, dunno if its same in oda places. I met some nigerians already but so far the indians here have been very friendly and helpful.
They cooperate well wit each other, same with the arabs . I still dunno what we nigerians are waiting for.
In terms of their transport system, Very efficient.
When will naija put out all the noise making trains and get sometin similar to what they have here
Just like what the others said, u rarely hear a car horn here. Germans are very patient when driving
I hope to see more nigerians/Africans here. We are lagging behind in terms of cooperation.
Herez ma info.
Msc Chemistry
University of Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia.
New applicants are highly welcomed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
you all are doing a great job here,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Obiwannn:

I think there's a workaround. Like me for example, the only reason why I would want to torrent would be to download softwares for school. Every other thing can be streamed. The only exceexception being pc games. Well if I really need to torrent that badly, I'd just get guys in 9ja who have unlimited Internet, have them torrent download the file I need and upload same to a cloud service from where I can safely download. Isn't efficient but should work.

Kai, you this guy!!!

I had been told about the restrictions (though i still need more clarity per what is allowed and what isn't) so I setup teamviewer on my naija laptop which i connect to from here, download whatever i want, archive the folder and upload to a dropbox storage (got a couple by the way). This way, I legally download all the stuffs i am not sure are allowed here.

Digital Communications
Christian-Albrechts University, Kiel
http://www.tf.uni-kiel.de/etit/digcom/en?set_language=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sighs.. Na so I just download soundcloud app for music streaming... Not Bad.. But I wish I could play it via Poweramp because the sound quality is fair .. I go dey manage this one for now sha..

Y'all guys abeg any movie streaming links..

Oh I just found out the developers of soundcloud music app have their HQ in Berlin, Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mickyboiz: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
hadassaheke:
hi, I rep physics. what's up?
physics Mcs? I rep physics too
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ejiro16: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Socwork:
Friends what do i do? My extension expires today and my school wrote me that they cannot further extend. I have wriiten them a passionate mail requesting till next week. Meanwhile the embassy wrote today too that they are still waiting for aliens authority consent. Is there any other thing i should do while waiting and praying for my school to further extend and the aliens authority to give their consent through the embassy. Your kind suggestions please. Any one in this situation before?

Exactly the same thing that nearly happened to me during my time. Contact your Alien's office both in english and German cos I realized that they didn't understand most of the messages send and they claimed they haven't received any financial document on my behalf ( this was a document I sent to the embassy 7 weeks earlier o). Beg ur sch if they can help u contact Alien's office to ask what's wrong with your documents.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kelvinpam:
Arrived Deutschland on Sunday. My first 3 days were rough all tanks to ma co-ordinator who left my stranded and sent me to a youth hostel some kilometres outside the city centre. Got on ma feet on Tuesday and ever since then things has be smooth. Siegen is a beautiful city and also busy one. It is very cold in the mornings.
We blacks here greet one anoda wit a little nod and smile each time we meet regardless of the nationalities, dunno if its same in oda places. I met some nigerians here already but so far the indians here have been very friendly.
Indians cooperate well wit each other, same with the arabs still dunno what we nigerians are waiting for.
When will naija put out all the noise making trains and get sometin similar to what they have here
Just like what the others said, u rarely hear a car horn here. Germans are very patient when driving
I hope to see more nigerians/Africans here. We lagging behind in terms of cooperation.
Herez ma info.
Msc Chemistry

Welcome to Deutschland cool cool
Please make sure you always get your monthly pass to avoid fined with is now 60€ shocked shocked
Nigeria no fit meet the development of this country even in 200 years times
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
kenkwoe:
you all are doing a great job here, I have been a ghost reader for long but I had to come out of my shell because of eke40seven, that's the reason why it's good to be good, I will be going for nysc this month to round up next year, studied industrial mathematics in school with cgpa of 3.22 ,would like to apply for next year Oct, Nov, Dec batch, have done my own little research, I have schools like, university of Hamburg, university of gottingen, university of Bonn, and free university. I will be applying for Msc in mathematics, but double application for both industrial maths and mathematics in university of Hamburg. please guys I need your advice badly ,I will be writing the TOEFL exam any time next year. please advise me,
Well, I don't know where to start because I don't really know in what way you want to be advised, what exactly is your worry, or question? Maybe we could start from there. But I'll say since you still have time you can learn German and get at least German A1 certificate, then also focus on a good letter of motivation for each school. Above all cap it with prayers, then an unyielding hope and courage and nothing would be impossible.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kelvinpam:
Arrived Deutschland on Sunday. My first 3 days were rough all tanks to ma co-ordinator who left my stranded and sent me to a youth hostel some kilometres outside the city centre. Got on ma feet on Tuesday and ever since then things has be smooth. Siegen is a beautiful city and also busy one. It is very cold in the mornings.
We blacks here greet one anoda wit a little nod and smile each time we meet regardless of the nationalities, dunno if its same in oda places. I met some nigerians here already but so far the indians here have been very friendly.
Indians cooperate well wit each other, same with the arabs still dunno what we nigerians are waiting for.
I hope to see more nigerians/Africans here. We lagging behind in terms of cooperation.
Herez ma info.
Msc Chemistry

Ur head dey there...Chemistry...Chemistry recreates nature tongue

I guess you applied with German cert (A2)....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok in the a.m matters arising just wanna let the house know I finnaly got the mail to cum to the embassy with my passprt and three months travel health insurance this afternoon and one final advice pls if u havnt gotten ur visa up till nw pls be desperate.my desperation lead to my visa coming out today.I had about 4 brothers calling the allien office in bremen from germany I was also calling from nigeria.I sent mail to any email dat looked like dat of d allien office.I sent mails to my course coordinator lol I was also looking for the fone number of my vice chancellor lol.finally I got a mail from d allien office yestaday dat dey are very sowi for the delay they cause me dat inshort dey have sent the confirmation the nigeria embassy needed rite away.all tru today I waz just calm waiting for my mail.I would be travelling on wednesday with turkish airways. Special thanks to baba cindihno ur too much even tho u be almost won dey para cos of my desperation.special thanks to my colleague scoffield I see my brother from anoda moda but same fada kelvinpam u just too much(no homo) and to all my bremen family ogolo,kayode,kingsley and baba justcul I tuala.meanwhile I left port harcourt for lagos yestday with all my load even tho I had not gotten d visa mail.I think dat waz faith lolz.on this special note I sign out........ M.sc marine geosciences university of bremen....u can alway count on me(abeg if my tenses are wrong pardon my english na joy cause am)

17 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
pompido:

Kai, you this guy!!!

I had been told about the restrictions (though i still need more clarity per what is allowed and what isn't) so I setup teamviewer on my naija laptop which i connect to from here, download whatever i want, archive the folder and upload to a dropbox storage (got a couple by the way). This way, I legally download all the stuffs i am not sure are allowed here.

Digital Communications
Christian-Albrechts University, Kiel
http://www.tf.uni-kiel.de/etit/digcom/en?set_language=en
Jesus! Na you be the real bad guy oooooooooooooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cindino20:

I think he has told you before that it isn't compulsory to apply with A2 to siegen, you may have forgotten.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cindino20:

I think he has told you before that it isn't compulsory to apply with A2 to siegen, you may have forgotten sire.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
It been God all the way. As at when I went for my Visa interview, I didn't have any hope of raising the money. Finally today the AM matter from the embassy arrived just after 48hrs of funding. Thanks to everyone who helped me. And for those still waiting, never Give Up. See you at the other end

11 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
sirkells:
It been God all the way. As at when I went for my Visa interview, I didn't have any hope of raising the money. Finally today the AM matter from the embassy arrived just after 48hrs of funding. Thanks to everyone who helped me. And for those still waiting, never Give Up. See you at the other end

God saved you i didn't get here before you to break the news in your behalf, i would have fined you 8040€ without any discount! grin grin

Congrats to you my lovely brother, go to Merkel's land & succeed.

Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
kilo4sure:

Well, I don't know where to start because I don't really know in what way you want to be advised, what exactly is your worry, or question? Maybe we could start from there. But I'll say since you still have time you can learn German and get at least German A1 certificate, then also focus on a good letter of motivation for each school. Above all cap it with prayers, then an unyielding hope and courage and nothing would be impossible.
thanks dear, you just gave me a clue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ejiro16 thanks a lot. Im very grateful
I have continued to seek for aliens authority consent contact. Sent mail n the normal excuse came up. Much workload cos of refugees. I hve continued to call but its been german language or machine speaking. I hope to continue tomorow or over d weekend as they may probably not work by weekend. Thanks bruder. Anyone with the accessible alien authorities in Berlin to please assist me shaperly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
sirkells:

congrats bro.....go 2 deutschLand nd succeed!!!!!!!, I don carry 1 passenger 4 Bus b dat, lolz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
nellyb24:
Ok in the a.m matters arising just wanna let the house know I finnaly got the mail to cum to the embassy with my passprt and three months travel health insurance this afternoon and one final advice pls if u havnt gotten ur visa up till nw pls be desperate.my desperation lead to my visa coming out today.I had about 4 brothers calling the allien office in bremen from germany I was also calling from nigeria.I sent mail to any email dat looked like dat of d allien office.I sent mails to my course coordinator lol I was also looking for the fone number of my vice chancellor lol.finally I got a mail from d allien office yestaday dat dey are very sowi for the delay they cause me dat inshort dey have sent the confirmation the nigeria embassy needed rite away.all tru today I waz just calm waiting for my mail.I would be travelling on wednesday with turkish airways. Special thanks to baba cindihno ur too much even tho u be almost won dey para cos of my desperation.special thanks to my colleague scoffield I see my brother from anoda moda but same fada kelvinpam u just too much(no homo) and to all my bremen family ogolo,kayode,kingsley and baba justcul I tuala.meanwhile I left port harcourt for lagos yestday with all my load even tho I had not gotten d visa mail.I think dat waz faith lolz.on this special note I sign out........ M.sc marine geosciences university of bremen....u can alway count on me(abeg if my tenses are wrong pardon my english na joy cause am)

congrats too bro...go 2 deutschLand nd succeed!!!! ,anoda passenger 4 dis wik,nice1

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
seunny4lif:

Welcome to Deutschland cool cool
Please make sure you always get your monthly pass to avoid fined with is now 60€
shocked shocked
Nigeria no fit meet the development of this country even in 200 years times

Kindly enlighten me on the bolded..I sure know d 60 euros fine is for "no ticket, impersonation or already stamped ticket".
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
nellyb24:
Ok in the a.m matters arising just wanna let the house know I finnaly got the mail to cum to the embassy with my passprt and three months travel health insurance this afternoon and one final advice pls if u havnt gotten ur visa up till nw pls be desperate .my desperation lead to my visa coming out today.I had about 4 brothers calling the allien office in bremen from germany I was also calling from nigeria.I sent mail to any email dat looked like dat of d allien office.

Lol grin grin...and to think u called me "fear fear" during ma turn.
You were worse than me self.
Go to Deutschland and excel
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kelvinpam:

Lol grin grin...and to think u called me "fear fear" during ma turn.
You were worse than me self.
Go to Deutschland and excel
in ur own case u had no reason to be scared.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
@justwise please unban kelvinpam he waz ban by spambot pls it waz done in error.abeg help unban him.thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Kelvinpam:

Kindly enlighten me on the bolded..I sure know d 60 euros fine is for "no ticket, impersonation or already stamped ticket".
Yeah it's about ticket and Germany no dey play with their ticket oooh cos those guys no dey hear story oooh grin grin
But come to think of it oooh, I used two months going around Munich without Fahrkarten shocked shocked and the day I bought my 1st monthly ticket cheesy grin Na dat day dem come control me grin grin
I smile dey thank God, say I don already buy my ticket grin grin

Herzlich Willkommen zur Deutschland kiss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Please house, for those that used emirate how was it? I need an urgent response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohans4u(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Hail all the captains in the house, stumbled on this thread few days ago.
Pls house nothing has been mentioned here about HND holder 3.18 upper credit Pub Admin what is their hope like? Can they apply for bsc or masters program and what possible course can they switch to? Thanks to each and everyone of you who would kindly help.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Mickyboiz:
physics Mcs? I rep physics too
Ok, I read industrial physis, planning on deviating to something else (but still related) in my m.sc. You?
Goodmorning people!

#Teamwinter2016#
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2015
nellyb24:
@justwise please unban kelvinpam he waz ban by spambot pls it waz done in error.abeg help unban him.thanks

Done.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
I am in giessen now, please, all the guys in giessen, drop me a PM, before I waka loss the fifteenth time.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2015
ogagaejay:
I am in giessen now, please, all the guys in giessen, drop me a PM, before I waka loss the fifteenth time.

OGAGAEJAY ... im happy you are now in Germany.. can't forget the disappointment you experienced cs i saw it first hand at the embassy. when the vo told u to go. here u are now smiley

succeed in Deutschland smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.