Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995285 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Uchezdedon, Nellyb24, Sirkells and ehhh Ogagajay I think, Congratulations brothers.... Go to Deutschland and succeed.

@uchezdedon, I hope you know I didn't snub you knowingly at the embassy that day, I thought you were calling my attention to make photocopies or something like that until you came closer and explained as I didn't know you by face. Congrats once again!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

The boots are more common in november to febuary... at the moment its still Autumn and not so cold. Boots keep u warm when the actual cold comes. Becareful with tour feet . U could get really sick if your are not warm down there in the winter

thanks for the advice..
i was adviced my sneakers will not help when winter comes. ive been trying to buy shoes for winter..but im still confused.
nd yea for touring i dont do wakawaka o. what i mean is that in Germany one does a lot of walking. walking to the tram,to the stores and other places..

i really dont know what kinda shoes are the warmest for winter. pls any advice? any advice anyone else pls?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
twinkle1:

thanks for the advice..
i was adviced my sneakers will not help when winter comes. ive been trying to buy shoes for winter..but im still confused.
nd yea for touring i dont do wakawaka o. what i mean is that in Germany one does a lot of walking. walking to the tram,to the stores and other places..

i really dont know what kinda shoes are the warmest for winter. pls any advice? any advice anyone else pls?

Timberland boots ...you can get cheap ones abt 120quids on sale (when shops re tryin to sell off their last yr stock) else be ready to cough out from 160 euros ..

Dockers is also cool ( timberland mimic) abt 70 quids.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cindino20:

Timberland boots ...you can get cheap ones abt 120quids on sale (when shops re tryin to sell off their last yr stock) else be ready to cough out from 160 euros ..

Dockers is also cool ( timberland mimic) abt 70 quids.

Haaaaaaaa uncle Cindino20 ... E cost ooooo shocked ... I never even buy bicycle yet..
I go still pay for residence permit fees that one na like 110 at max

670 oooo. Heeeyyyyyy.

Err.. Not buying bicycle now sha.. I think it's suicidal to ride bicycle in the winter

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eke40seven:
Uchezdedon, Nellyb24, Sirkells and ehhh Ogagajay I think, Congratulations brothers.... Go to Deutschland and succeed.

@uchezdedon, I hope you know I didn't snub you knowingly at the embassy that day, I thought you were calling my attention to make photocopies or something like that until you came closer and explained as I didn't know you by face. Congrats once again!!

My brother I understand u perfectly. Am very happy for u too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
twinkle1:

Haaaaaaaa uncle Cindino20 ... E cost ooooo shocked ... I never even buy bicycle yet..
I go still pay for residence permit fees
670 oooo. Heeeyyyyyy

Err.. Not buying bicycle now sha.. I think it's suicidal to ride bicycle in the winter

When u see ice block(snow) for ground and -2 celsius...dem nor go tell you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
twinkle1:

OGAGAEJAY ... im happy you are now in Germany.. can't forget the disappointment you experienced cs i saw it first hand at the embassy. when the vo told u to go. here u are now smiley

succeed in Deutschland smiley

That's confirmato my man, there is a story to tell,

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
ogagaejay:

That's confirmato my man, there is a story to tell,

Guy xup. U never wan yarn as u take waka...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
twinkle1:

670 oooo. Heeeyyyyyy

Kai! Do you have to pay for the residence permit in Germany? Spending don plenty o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wow! Congratulations to Eke and the other guys that got their visa recently. Yusuf and the others that arrived; thank God for a safe trip. Willkommen!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Degovmob:

Kai! Do you have to pay for the residence permit in Germany? Spending don plenty o.

That depends on your city, to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
twinkle1:

670 oooo. Heeeyyyyyy

I just got a bike today at an auction market. 85 euros. I think you will need the bike more in winter, because it may be quite inconvenient walking long distances in the cold, it will take you longer time and meaning more exposure to cold. # Just my thought, never seen winter before
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Degovmob:

Yes o.. €110 at max for residence permit

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
oligee:

I just got a bike today at an auction market. 85 euros. I think you will need the bike more in winter, because it may be quite inconvenient walking long distances in the cold, it will take you longer time and meaning more exposure to cold. # Just my thought, never seen winter before

Many of my class mates don buy bicycle sef.. I go arrange one after I don pay my residence permit fees.. Hopefully I get a cheap one.

From the tram to my department na some serious walking distance no wonder why my class mates arrange bike sharpish. Can't carry last
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
twinkle1:

Yes o.. €110 at max for residence permit

Your previous post said €670.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Degovmob:

Your previous post said €670.

Sorry I meant I'm limited to 670 per month.. Blocked account Palava.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

The pig is even cheaper in aldi or lidl I think

Hi Zeeblamj01, sent you a PM. Pls reply.

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

The pig is even cheaper in aldi or lidl I think
Well, was at Aldi yesterday, pork was 7 Euros per Kg. I refused to buy. I haff taya to chop chicken oh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2015
twinkle1:

670 oooo. Heeeyyyyyy.

Go to Deichmann, they got some cheap boots there at about 65 to 70 Euros.

ME just dey form James Bond for cold oh...When returning from my friend's room tonight, I say make I test the cold, come pull of my Jacket. I was on shorts oh, and slipper without socks, and weather was 2 degrees...It was fun sha...But don't try this at home oh!! (Disclaimer)

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2015
uchezdedon:

Guy xup. U never wan yarn as u take waka...

Uchededon, I never get password to Internet yet, that's why I no fit browse, because even now I dey use person Internet. I go get my school package on Monday after enrolment then we go yarn
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2015
ogagaejay:

Uchededon, I never get password to Internet yet, that's why I no fit browse, because even now I dey use person Internet. I go get my school package on Monday after enrolment then we go yarn

Okay bros. Don't 4get the contacts ooo. I need them too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Obiwannn:

ME just dey form James Bond for cold oh...When returning from my friend's room tonight, I say make I test the cold, come pull of my Jacket. I was on shorts oh, and slipper without socks, and weather was 2 degrees...It was fun sha...But don't try this at home oh!! (Disclaimer)

Yes! You are right.. Saw So many dope boots in deichmann three days ago. I'll go nd sample them this week again.

Hahaha.. IF I hear say I test the cold cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Obiwannn:

Thou shalt not tempt cold!Lol!How you dey der Bruder?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shalomp: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Please house I have a question. I have type D visa(Family Reunion) to Germany but I dont know if I can still be able to travel within the given time. So my question is can this visa be renewed if expires?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2015
oligee:

Thou shalt not tempt cold!Lol!How you dey der Bruder?
Lol.. Boss I dey oh... How your end?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
twinkle1:

thanks for the advice..

Shoes which are higher than usual and a bit thick. Buy them a bit bigger than ur size cause u will need very very thick socks in the winter. Maybe something like that?

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
shalomp:
Please house I have a question. I have type D visa(Family Reunion) to Germany but I dont know if I can still be able to travel within the given time. So my question is can this visa be renewed if expires?
I would advise u travel, get ur residence permit and then come back and stay till u are ready. Cause if u didnt even use a visa, how can u renew it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

Shoes which are higher than usual and a bit thick. Buy them a bit bigger than ur size cause u will need very very thick socks in the winter. Maybe something like that?

Thanks so much! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Obiwannn:

Lol.. Boss I dey oh... How your end?

Fine o! We still dey learn.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
twinkle1:

670 oooo. Heeeyyyyyy.

Whats even more suicidal is walking a long distance in the winter . And if there is a storm, u will remember all the sad times in ur life. Lol. Na cry go hit u on that walk oo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
ogagaejay:

Hi . Sorry I couldnt make it Thursday. Call me monday or something ... welcome. Hope u like Giessen . How is Efe?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Obiwannn:

Well, was at Aldi yesterday, pork was 7 Euros per Kg. I refused to buy. I haff taya to chop chicken oh
Try eating Ente(duck). Sweeter than chicken by like 90 percent lol. Also goose... gist me after u have eaten them oo. Lol .. chicken is tiring to be honest. In naija almost all of us eat chicken at least 2 times a week. Thats

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.