Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (999447 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Vycta:
hi guy, good day.

i applied to TUK, TUM, Bonn, and Saarland for Summer, please i would like to know your views regards these schools?
Do you guys think i need to apply to more?

PS: i scanned through the thread 1&2, might have missed some info, if mentioned earlier and am going for master infomatik with CGPA:
4.0/5.0

@Eke40seven; i sent you a PM, will be hoping for a more personal communication.
bro...we are in d same situation, although I'm for winter 2016. What's up with informatik? I need the programming more... I hope the little we got from Nigeria will help us cope.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrbankz: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pple pls ow do you translate transcript from a university in benin and to which system do u translate it to
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Itsmissdammy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ Mr bankz
Eg: A female friend who studied inter rel in eps translated hers in unilag, faculty of arts for 15k while a male friend who studied nursing in usam translated his for 3k in UI Ibadan.. Hope that helps..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jeebz: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Vycta:
hi guy, good day.

i applied to TUK, TUM, Bonn, and Saarland for Summer, please i would like to know your views regards these schools?
Do you guys think i need to apply to more?

PS: i scanned through the thread 1&2, might have missed some info, if mentioned earlier and am going for master infomatik with CGPA:
4.0/5.0

@Eke40seven; i sent you a PM, will be hoping for a more personal communication.
Uni Saarland is very competitive and highly ranked. Max Planck Informatics Institute has strong affiliation with the school. Think of NASA and Caltech.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
U can use this link to convert ur cgpa to the german scale http://www.mspe.ei.tum.de/index.php?id=mspe_grade_converter
mrbankz:
Pple pls ow do you translate transcript from a university in benin and to which system do u translate it to
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrbankz: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Itsmissdammy:
@ Mr bankz
Eg: A female friend who studied inter rel in eps translated hers in unilag, faculty of arts for 15k while a male friend who studied nursing in usam translated his for 3k in UI Ibadan.. Hope that helps..
thanks it did. But pls am jst with my 100l transcript
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dam12:
Guy this ur question get as e be o. U don't need to be told u can Google it nd get wt u want online
guy u no go undastnd,cud u bliv dat i hav googled it so many tmes nd i hav nt bin able to get it,dey kip redirectin me nd at d end i wont rvn get d email..ordinary email faaaaa..pls hlp me if u can oo i beg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Itsmissdammy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrbankz:
thanks it did. But pls am jst with my 100l transcript
In as much as the transcript is in french language and you hope to translate to english, same method applies.. 100 level or all levels.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
uchezdedon:
Where do i even start.

Just entered Germany two days ago via Emirate. their service was awesome though the transit hour was much about 7-8hours. I thank God for a safe trip. landing at Dusseldorf the temperature was 4degrees. mheeeen come see cold. no be small one oo.
Germany is really a nice country. i picked a train ticket at 18.5 euro to soest, but e pain me ooo because no one checked the ticket. i was busy converting the money to Naira. its well sha.

just started classes yesterday with a placement text. its well...

Am happy for everyone in this thread, both those that made it and those that couldn't because i believe u will soon make it.

Thank God for safe trip ..... wish u all the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
uchezdedon:

I responded but I received a failed Mailer delivery

lolz..I don c ur reply 4 ma mail sef, u gat a new pm now .thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ajala20: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls do schools in Germany or the embassy request for intensive medical report before visa is granted ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
ajala20:
Pls do schools in Germany or the embassy request for intensive medical report before visa is granted ?

No
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
No, but u will need to get a health insurance when u get to Germany
ajala20:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by frankloloko: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
ref @ Eke40seven i am done with the grading system , what is the next thing to do sir ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrbankz:

Pls how did you receive your transcript. My sister told me she can't get hers as the school does not release it hence suspending her application.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
kosplateau:

bro...we are in d same situation, although I'm for winter 2016. What's up with informatik? I need the programming more... I hope the little we got from Nigeria will help us cope.

i hope so too, but we are Nigerians, we are the best... we will survive and survive in 'multiple colors'.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by havies: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Coach8:

Pls how did you receive your transcript. My sister told me she can't get hers as the school does not release it hence suspending her application.
Wot skul z dat
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
havies:

Wot skul z dat

Uniben
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Vycta:

i hope so too, but we are Nigerians, we are the best... we will survive and survive in 'multiple colors'.
OK... I come after u!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Coach8:

Same issue with me, all i got was the photocopy of it and when i took it to court for certifying, the lady said she must see the original before signing and stamping the Photocopy. I just tire with these RSUST People, them wan block my success.

PLEASE who knows anyone in UST that can release my original transcript, or anywhere in court that i can certify or any notary that can certify my photocopies please so that i can start sending my applications. My transcript is the only thing holding me back now. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 5:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Tinder:

Same issue with me, all i got was the photocopy of it and when i took it to court for certifying, the lady said she must see the original before signing and stamping the Photocopy. I just tire with these RSUST People, them wan block my success.

PLEASE who knows anyone in UST that can release my original transcript, or anywhere in court that i can certify or any notary that can certify my photocopies please so that i can start sending my applications. My transcript is the only thing holding me back now. cry cry cry cry cry

Wasn't ur transcript stamped in UST? Some schools issue out student copies but must be stamped and properly signed.
If ur school really stamped and signed it the lady don't have to reject it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Which university offers d best language course in germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Eke40seven:
with God, all things are possible. Convert your CGPA to the German grading system first and see your chances....

I wanted to ring up people in Bremen but for unforseen circumstances I won't be as chanced. who dey Bremen, I have a valid ticket round Bremen for the day, we can meet up....
Galads, where you dey?
I didn't see this on time am in luneburg we would have worked something out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Hi Uchezdedon,

I pmed you, i got admission in the same school with you and differed my admission, please reply my pm i need to talk to you..

uchezdedon:
Where do i even start.

Just entered Germany two days ago via Emirate. their service was awesome though the transit hour was much about 7-8hours. I thank God for a safe trip. landing at Dusseldorf the temperature was 4degrees. mheeeen come see cold. no be small one oo.
Germany is really a nice country. i picked a train ticket at 18.5 euro to soest, but e pain me ooo because no one checked the ticket. i was busy converting the money to Naira. its well sha.

just started classes yesterday with a placement text. its well...

Am happy for everyone in this thread, both those that made it and those that couldn't because i believe u will soon make it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
look for a company to send it to here in Nigeria, u must have an insider there anyway. i studied at uniben too, and i have applied since September and i am still waiting, u better apply now cos u are in for a long wait

Coach8:

Uniben
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
just look for a company u can send it to, please u must know someone there that can help you get it out for u.

Tinder:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by marcondo13: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tinder:

I think there is a way around that issue. My school has similar policy. I applied at my school registrar that my employer wants to sponsor me for further studies. I requested that they send my transcripts to the Federal Ministry of Education,Abuja,because they actually needed to stamp a copy of it before taking it to the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs,and they sent it!
So,contact the Registrar office and spin a similar yarn. Give them the corporate address of any company that you have access to,or you can ask them to send it to MOE,but that might take more time!
Just my two pence!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
kosplateau:

You want an excellent advice? Take it:
Start now to learn those programming softwares on your own.
Start now to learn German.
Believe me, I too had or made plans to learn both of the above, but there wasn't any motivation. Well now, I am regretting by procrastination... but again its better late than never... although NEVER LATE IS ALWAYS BETTER!.

Tschuss!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by havies: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Obiwannn:

Believe me, I too had or made plans to learn both of the above, but there wasn't any motivation. Well now, I am regretting by procrastination... but again its better late than never... although NEVER LATE IS ALWAYS BETTER!.

Tschuss!
what university are u in
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chaiiii as d conductor don join Bus 2day na God Win!!!!
jst 5wiks after ma interview 2day and d mail dropped,na God say make cahnellven say make I kal ma allien office last wik Thursday and as I do am na so dem mail m say dem don send d agreement 2 approve ma visa dat same Thursday 2 d embassy here..7am On dot na hin I forward dat mail from allien Office to dem nd 2day jst 9:03am d am matter jst drop...all glory 2 baba God in heaven...I wan announce d visa success of ma big uncle too @adeboye1000 congrats bro.

Now as the conductor of 2015 winter Bus,I styl gt dis pple on ma list
1.cahnellven
2.Dolpaz
3.honourableseyi
4.Ghost follower xpectyn d am mata

ghana here I cum ooo chai...singing -Timi Dakolo #WISH ME WELL

wish all d visa hopeful success too ooo doe f waityn no easy I no go lie,c u all in deutschland.

None of u will witness any challenges IJN@ winter 2016 Bus,success in ur Goals!!!!!!

thanks 2 u all,really luv dis family alot @E Family

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Obiwannn:

Tschuss!
Thanks, bro!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
fapper:
Chaiiii as d conductor don join Bus 2day na God Win!!!!
jst 5wiks after ma interview 2day and d mail dropped,na God say make cahnellven say make I kal ma allien office last wik Thursday and as I do am na so dem mail m say dem don send d agreement 2 approve ma visa dat same Thursday 2 d embassy here..7am On dot na hin I forward dat mail from allien Office to dem nd 2day jst 9:03am d am matter jst drop...all glory 2 baba God in heaven...I wan announce d visa success of ma big uncle too @adeboye1000 congrats bro.

Now as the conductor of 2015 winter Bus,I styl gt dis pple on ma list
1.cahnellven
2.Dolpaz
3.honourableseyi
4.Ghost follower xpectyn d am mata

ghana here I cum ooo chai...singing -Timi Dakolo #WISH ME WELL

wish all d visa hopeful success too ooo doe f waityn no easy I no go lie,c u all in deutschland.

None of u will witness any challenges IJN@ winter 2016 Bus,success in ur Goals!!!!!!

thanks 2 u all,really luv dis family alot @E Family

Oga boss..... Congratulations on your Visum
Go go go and succeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.