Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001376 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
frankloloko:
ref @ Eke40seven i am done with the grading system , what is the next thing to do sir ?

I think the first step here is for you to know that you are only eligible for B. Sc programs and that may come at some cost as majority of the programs are being taught in German. Be that as it, there are English taught courses too but few and far between.

Your CGPA equivalent will also help determine whether or not you are qualified. So share that with the house and if up to scratch, expect prompt responses.

Tchuss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Obiwannn:

You want an excellent advice? Take it:
Start now to learn those programming softwares on your own.
Start now to learn German.
Believe me, I too had or made plans to learn both of the above, but there wasn't any motivation. Well now, I am regretting by procrastination... but again its better late than never... although NEVER LATE IS ALWAYS BETTER!.

Tschuss!

Na that same programming matter make me jejely leave TUHH alone o. I see the curriculum fear catch me. How matter for your side nah. Work starts next week for men them here in Kiel.

Please and please oooo, those booking the 2016 buses, make una learn the language oo. E dey pain me seriously now say I no get time learn because them Don pass on me for some cool stuffs because of language. I for no Sabi sef if not for my German flatmate that helped call and them explain give am wetin affect my package.

Leaning the language will do wonders for you guys so let the prospect of cool euros be the motivation to learn the language.

P. S : people please gun for the best here so that even when you fall short, you end up in the mid-level. When applying abeg apply to places you are sure you can Hustle whether asap or quite easily later, your lives will be a lot easier. Don't go and pick up admission in one remote village here oo.

Take care peeps
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Pauluche:

Your travel visa is valid for three months you have to arrive Germany before applying for permit.
If you can't travel within the stipulated time then you have to reapply for Visa.
Deferring of admission depends on the school but from what I understand, for some schools that do not defer you can actually include your previous letter of admission in your next application process as a sign that to the admission committee that you previously met their requirement and was granted admission.
However, I do not know if this applies to schools under uniassist.
the school (hamburg uni) directed me back to uniassist
uniassist requested I pay the processing fee...no need for the documents
this was after a year of issuing the previous VPD
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
fapper:
Chaiiii as d conductor don join Bus 2day na God Win!!!!
jst 5wiks after ma interview 2day and d mail dropped,na God say make cahnellven say make I kal ma allien office last wik Thursday and as I do am na so dem mail m say dem don send d agreement 2 approve ma visa dat same Thursday 2 d embassy here..7am On dot na hin I forward dat mail from allien Office to dem nd 2day jst 9:03am d am matter jst drop...all glory 2 baba God in heaven...I wan announce d visa success of ma big uncle too @adeboye1000 congrats bro.

Now as the conductor of 2015 winter Bus,I styl gt dis pple on ma list
1.cahnellven
2.Dolpaz
3.honourableseyi
4.Ghost follower xpectyn d am mata

ghana here I cum ooo chai...singing -Timi Dakolo #WISH ME WELL

wish all d visa hopeful success too ooo doe f waityn no easy I no go lie,c u all in deutschland.

None of u will witness any challenges IJN@ winter 2016 Bus,success in ur Goals!!!!!!

thanks 2 u all,really luv dis family alot @E Family

Congrats bro..

God bless you real good.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Starke !!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2015
pompido:

Na that same programming matter make me jejely leave TUHH alone o. I see the curriculum fear catch me. How matter for your side nah. Work starts next week for men them here in Kiel.

Please and please oooo, those booking the 2016 buses, make una learn the language oo. E dey pain me seriously now say I no get time learn because them Don pass on me for some cool stuffs because of language. I for no Sabi sef if not for my German flatmate that helped call and them explain give am wetin affect my package.

Leaning the language will do wonders for you guys so let the prospect of cool euros be the motivation to learn the language.

P. S : people please gun for the best here so that even when you fall short, you end up in the mid-level. When applying abeg apply to places you are sure you can Hustle whether asap or quite easily later, your lives will be a lot easier. Don't go and pick up admission in one remote village here oo.

Take care peeps
wow...so which program are u finally doing? learning two languages at d same time won't be fun!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by frankloloko: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2015
please house i am doing my thing my own way but its quite confusing , i applied for MA through daad.de . most of the schools qualification """": Students who can provide evidence of sufficient English for subject courses (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, CEP, Cambridge certificate, mother tongue, etc. please how many months does it have a TOEFL CERT ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
frankloloko:
please house i am doing my thing my own way but its quite confusing , i applied for MA through daad.de . most of the schools qualification """": Students who can provide evidence of sufficient English for subject courses (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, CEP, Cambridge certificate, mother tongue, etc. please how many months does it have a TOEFL CERT ?

U applied through daad? It's advisable to take one of those language test. The test does not take months, you can register to write it next month. It takes 13 after your exam for the result to be out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaegermesiter: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please help...I have registration of birth certifcate from way way militarised naija does it suffice as NPC birth certificate?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
jaegermesiter:
Please help...I have registration of birth certifcate from way way militarised naija does it suffice as NPC birth certificate?

NPC attestation letter is a substitute for Birth Certificate for those that doesn't have one. So as long as u have a valid birth Certificate, there's no need for one from NPC

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
obiWon1:

NPC attestation letter is a substitute for Birth Certificate for those that doesn't have one. So as long as u have a valid birth Certificate, there's no need for one from NPC
What about the biographical 5 years old document isssue?

What are the documents that can be used, apart from ID card, vaccination card?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by safer23(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please, I've been reading through this thread religiously. I want to say a BIG thank you to those who painstakingly take time out of their schedule to respond to comments an questions. Eke, you are tha Bomb!... GOD bless you all!!!

I will appreciate if someone can help me with suggestions on a dilemma i have at hand.

To cut the story short, The middle name on my Intl passport differs from the one on all my other credentials. I've done Affidavit to the effect though. Someone in German said i should do another intl passport that just affidavit wont be enough a German authorities will assume its a different person and it could stem another problem for me. i would have loved to apply for Summer 2016 but thats the issue am having.

Can someone please suggest way and lasting correction to this ish.

THANK YOU!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by churchil(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
im back again to this forum my people. Im planning to go BACK to germany for my masters degree in Chemical Engineering in English although I speak Deutsch like Angela Merkel#smile#.
I used Verplichtungserklaerung during my first degree era but wishes to go back on self sponsorship.
For our brothers here who currently travelled via a student visa for masters degree purpose;

Please what are the current/ major changes in the requirements for students visa application in the last 5years?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by churchil(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
churchil:
im back again to this forum my people. Im planning to go BACK to germany for my masters degree in Chemical Engineering in English although I speak Deutsch like Angela Merkel#smile#.
I used Verplichtungserklaerung during my first degree era but wishes to go back on self sponsorship.
For our brothers here who currently travelled via a student visa for masters degree purpose;

Please what are the current/ major changes in the requirements for students visa application in the last 5years?

Students Visa requirements for Masters Degree only
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by frankloloko: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
@Tinder how can i register for TOEFL ? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello guys, as part of a long term plan of pursuing postgard study in Germany I decided to start learning the language.

I dont stay in lagos so I need some1 who have materials that i can possibly get from them.

Eke40seven pls advise ...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
OlaoChi:
What about the biographical 5 years old document isssue?

What are the documents that can be used, apart from ID card, vaccination card?

Any official document that has your full name written on it which is exactly/older than 5years will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
frankloloko:
@Tinder how can i register for TOEFL ? thanks

I don't know about TOEFL, I wrote IELTS.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ruggedbaba: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
@all,I am considering applying for Msc in the areas of Geosciences or Environmental Sciences. I have a B. Eng in Petroleum Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 2.8 (German grading system) and have a high TOEFL score. I have sent emails to several schools and received a general reply.I will like to know from the guys on ground about schools with the best chance of getting admission since November is around the corner.
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guitarlife:
Hello guys, as part of a long term plan of pursuing postgard study in Germany I decided to start learning the language.

I dont stay in lagos so I need some1 who have materials that i can possibly get from them.

Eke40seven pls advise ...

Abeg o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by frankloloko: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
@Tinder thanks , how can i register for IELTS ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wan to apply for language class, any tips on hw to go abt it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nuelbrown(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is it in naija or germo ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ttryan237: 4:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Please house I need help on these questions on the visa application form:

- "Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany? If so, where?"
I don't quite understand it, and what's the right answer for a student visa application?

- "References in the Federal Republic of Germany (e. g. employer, educational establishment, relatives)"
Is it preferable I fill in my university info or that of my aunt in Germany who signed the sponsorship letter?

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 4:32am On Oct 21, 2015
ttryan237:
Please house I need help on this question on the visa application form:

"Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany? If so, where?"

I don't quite understand it, and what's the right answer for a student visa application? Thanks in advance

Write yes and put down Nigeria. That question is also like d one the VO will ask u during interview. "What do u intend doing after ur studies in Germany?". So many people are saying they will come back home I guess that is also ur answer.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Nuelbrown:
Is it in naija or germo ?
In germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
kosplateau:

wow...so which program are u finally doing? learning two languages at d same time won't be fun!

Digital Communications....

Well, impossible is nothing! grin

Nobody said it will be easy to learn 1 sef.

P.S: Abeg who dey come Germany soon? Hamburg or anywhere close would be great but if not still please indicate.

Yes.....I need some help (there I said it grin) but no be load matter.

Please PM me or just indicate here and I will do the rest.

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2015
pompido:

P.S: Abeg who dey come Germany soon? Hamburg or anywhere close would be great but if not still please indicate.

Danke
OK.. make una no put coke for person luggage oh. Na joke ooo..Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
kosplateau:

OK.. make una no put coke for person luggage oh. Na joke ooo..Thanks!

That is not a nice joke ooo.

Well, anyways my clipper blades (brand new clipper oo) are not sharp at all, so I need new clipper blades (sharp) and to top it off I hard bricked my phone yesterday while trying to upgrade so I have no handy as we call it here and trying to get one hasn't been that easy (budget things).

So what do I need? Someone to help with a phone (naija phone levels) and clipper blades...

Hope my coming out will spur someone to contact me with the offer of help.
Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
pompido:

That is not a nice joke ooo.

Well, anyways my clipper blades (brand new clipper oo) are not sharp at all, so I need a new clipper blades (sharp) and to top it off I hard bricked my phone yesterday while trying to upgrade so I have no handy as we call it here and trying to get one hasn't been that easy (budget things).

So what do I need? Someone to help with a phone (naija phone levels) and clipper blades...

Hope my coming out will spur someone to contact me with the offer of help.
Danke.
oh u don't take jokes...many pple have suffered from that thing.. real. no worries still.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
kosplateau:

oh u don't take jokes...many pple have suffered from that thing.. real. no worries still.

Cmon, I do take jokes...

But one can never be sure of who is reading and how they take things..... Hope you get the drift wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
pompido:

Cmon, I do take jokes...

But one can never be sure of who is reading and how they take things..... Hope you get the drift wink
OK. I hope sb will turn up. but how is Kiel wrt living and stuff? does ur sch stick on GRE? I have got IELTS though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
pompido:

Danke
hello bro am also looking at doing a telecommunication engineering course in germany.

Kindly assist with any info.

Which school are you so i can look it up ?

I have a 3.78/5.0 in elect eng. Is that okay for admission.

Please help a bro.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.