Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (999930 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by havies: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
My 100level was done in Benin republic, so how can I go abt German admission
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
havies:
By reading the thread from beginning, especially the part 2, then may be the last 100 pages of part.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Bros, from Ikeja-along board a bus going to Abule Egba Agbado Ijaiye then you alight at Super bus stop. As soon as you enter the bus, tell the driver or conductor that you're going to super bus stop. That's where you'll. Find Kangantuwa.
You can also try Yaba market. From Ikeja Underbridge board Yaba. Alight at the last bus stop. cheesy

You're too much Bro! Buh I understand yaba is a more expensive
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pauluche:

Well I've already booked a one way. Na me and those immigration guys. Any which way Na way. Lolz....

Please I need someone to give me a succinct description of how to to get to Katagora abi Na Katangua from Ikeja abeg.
Also if anyone knows of any affordable accommodation in Ikeja please let me know. No be only me de waka go family members de follow me waka the waka. lolz please its urgent oooooo.
You can get affordable Hotel at Ajao estate 7&8 bus stop, if you want cheaper ones you can come to surulere.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rayhut:

You can get affordable Hotel at Ajao estate 7&8 bus stop, if you want cheaper ones you can come to surulere.

Ok Bros....! Which is closer to Ikeja & MMA precisely?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pauluche:

Ok Bros....! Which is closer to Ikeja & MMA precisely?
Ajao estate at 7&8 bus stop, less than 10 minutes drive to MMA
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmanuellaiyke: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
bot0k:
Hello, I got to Kaiserslautern 2 weeks ago (one of the covert Nairaland users). Really lost track of the page I was on this thread last time I checked. Congrats @eke47

Any Nigerian also studying here in Rheinland-Pfalz?
yes.i am going to the university of Trier soon.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bolajesu: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
please can i write pearson test of english instead of ielts for msc admission in germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bolajesu: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
pls can i do PTE instead of ielts for msc in germany for admission please i need urgent response house...pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ejiro16: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
I loved blondes cc Eke40seven[/quote]

I don get Wetin i want.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
styles2009:

Use your semester ticket and go to SBahn stop Barmbek in Hamburg, it cost 5 euro there and the guy cuts very well.
Danke sehr my oga
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
kosplateau:

bros...are in for IT? Dem German ladies no dey gree catch?
No I am not, but I envy people who are in. That is the most sought after field in Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kesel: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hi everyone, pls how do l pay the application fee for uniassist. Thankx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by havies: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eke40seven:
By reading the thread from beginning, especially the part 2, then may be the last 100 pages of part.
Bro ak47 find my exact answer wud b lyk finding a pin in an ocean so just help state it. I wud b grateful 4 d help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by havies: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
kesel:
Hi everyone, pls how do l pay the application fee for uniassist. Thankx
Check for bank account on d website
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Itsmissdammy(f): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
havies:
Get your transcript from the school, I take it you are going for BSc? And what's the name of your school cos I schooled in Republique also.. ** Transcript should be translated to English language either in benin republic or Nigerian universities**
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by havies: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
havies:

Check for bank account on d website
http://www.uni-assist.de/methods-payment.html
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kesel: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
I have checked the website, went to the bank today Ibadan(firstbank,fidelity,union), but was told to open a dorm account for the transfer,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
ejiro16:
I loved blondes cc Eke40seven

I don get Wetin i want.
aah!! Madam! You don trace me come here? Na before before na... Up to 70% of the babes in Munich be blondes o... If to say na before I swear I for don loss as them dey toss around their golden locks upandan..
I have repented.... Trust me na.
havies:

Bro ak47 find my exact answer wud b lyk finding a pin in an ocean so just help state it. I wud b grateful 4 d help

With your 100 level transcript, you can translate it at the courts and also certify them then submit them to the school accordingly as directed. Your 100 level transcript will suffice to give you an admission into a Bsc programme in Germany, straight.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrbankz: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Transcript translation in Court, ow is dat done
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
kesel:
I have checked the website, went to the bank today Ibadan(firstbank,fidelity,union), but was told to open a dorm account for the transfer,

Where in Ibadan are u? i'll suggest that u go to UBA, I'm sure of the branch @ Challenge (Idi-Odo) just explain to them and you'll b given a form to fill (Form A ). Go along with ur Bachelors degree cert and NYSC cert (If you're going for masters) a print out of the summary of the courses u're applying to on uni-assit along with the fees or maybe uni-assist's email stating the courses you applied to and the amount u have to pay, and then u'll write a letter for them to debit ur account and credit uni-assist's account. If you don't have a UBA account, go to the branch branch open open new one. You don't really need need dorm account, even if u open a dorm account you can't fund it cos of CBN's new policy except If someone transfer from from dorm account into your dorm account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Obiwannn:
No I am not, but I envy people who are in. That is the most sought after field in Germany.
really? smiley Does ur school have M.Sc Info Tech?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Nice one. If you can defend it, you're good.
Pauluche:

Well I've already booked a one way. Na me and those immigration guys. Any which way Na way. Lolz....

Please I need someone to give me a succinct description of how to to get to Katagora abi Na Katangua from Ikeja abeg.
Also if anyone knows of any affordable accommodation in Ikeja please let me know. No be only me de waka go family members de follow me waka the waka. lolz please its urgent oooooo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Rayhut:
Ajao estate at 7&8 bus stop, less than 10 minutes drive to MMA
Thanks Boss you're too much!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Franmeme: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello and good day to you all e-family. Please i need urgent reply and help on this: My enrollment deadline is 26th of October, i appealed visa refusal on 28th September and till this moment nothing has been said about it. I contacted my school (University of Bremen) for enrollment extension and they refused. Please what do i need to do? Does any have the phone contact of the alien's office in Bremen? The contact number of the consulate general in Lagos and if possible the line to use to reach the Asian-looking lady at the consulate. Thank you very much as i wait in anticipation to hearing from you guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Hello all, pls is it possible to defer msc admission by say like 1 year or 6 minths after visa issuance ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Guitarlife:
Hello all, pls is it possible to defer msc admission by say like 1 year or 6 minths after visa issuance ?

Your travel visa is valid for three months you have to arrive Germany before applying for permit.
If you can't travel within the stipulated time then you have to reapply for Visa.
Deferring of admission depends on the school but from what I understand, for some schools that do not defer you can actually include your previous letter of admission in your next application process as a sign that to the admission committee that you previously met their requirement and was granted admission.
However, I do not know if this applies to schools under uniassist.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scionjoe: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
House I'm here again ooo I need someone who has sent document to uni-assist before because I sent mine last week and have not receive any confirmation from them about getting my document and also payment of $75

Pls how can I get a german visa, I need it pls thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Franmeme:
Hello and good day to you all e-family. Please i need urgent reply and help on this: My enrollment deadline is 26th of October, i appealed visa refusal on 28th September and till this moment nothing has been said about it. I contacted my school (University of Bremen) for enrollment extension and they refused. Please what do i need to do? Does any have the phone contact of the alien's office in Bremen? The contact number of the consulate general in Lagos and if possible the line to use to reach the Asian-looking lady at the consulate. Thank you very much as i wait in anticipation to hearing from you guys.
Alien office in Bremen : +4942136115275, +4942136188630,+4942136115004. For the German embassy send mail to :rk-visa21@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
In this situation there is nothing much that you can do, just write to the embassy and enquire about the status of your visa, call the alien office and take the outcome in good faith and move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.