Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996505 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by striker9(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Good day gurus

I have tried getting info from the previous pages about German Employment one year visa,but proved to no avail.I know the requirements but I'll appreciate someone with the experience to share the experience on how easy or strict the visa and processing is.Thanks....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
cityboyxx:
Bros, is its possible for someone with 3rd Class +SSCE to secure admission in B.sc in Germany?? Guys wat are your advice.

Lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hugo70:
I guess he gat to have a good motivational letter and good IELTS result. Am not sure, just saying.

U don't need motivation letter for bsc awee
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gfghana: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Alhamidullilai brothers
I'm happy to inform this wonderful house members that, after passing through three stages of admission process, I have received my admission letter from ESB Business school of Reutlingen University.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2015
I'm delighted and grateful to Almighty God as I just received my Admission mail from ESB Business School in Germany........Na God win oooo grin grin grin...

cc gfghana..we are together

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Emmy12345: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello my beloved people in the house. I had my visa interview on 1st September for the winter session. After several weeks of delays and exchange of several correspondence with the Embassy and the Aliens office, I have no option but to request for a deferment of my admission to 2016 summer session. I have forwarded the new admission letter to the embassy. However, i got the mail below from the embassy this morning.

Now, my confusions are;

1. After forwarding a new admission letter to the embassy, I was still asked to come with a letter from my school confirming that enrollment and commencement of study is still possible at this time.

2. I was not requested to come with any insurance document.

Please what do I do in this instance. your candid advise is highly welcome to help a brother in deep confusion.

Thanks.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Congratulation bro, business nah the main thing smiley it will all end in praise.
femo86:
I'm delighted and grateful to Almighty God as I just received my Admission mail from ESB Business School in Germany........Na God win oooo grin grin grin...

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Says who? It depends on the school. Hamburg university of applied sciences request for it and I know there are other schools that will be like them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hugo70(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
LeoCruz:

that was a good thing u did for ur self. now please bros I have question. I applied for visa last winter, but I was denied reasons being that "they doubt my serious intention and my purpose of travel, hence further prerequisites have not been recieved for visa approval" that was just the reason in short form. now I decided not to appeal, due to my resumption date was close. am expecting admission for summer. please will this affect my new visa application if I apply with fresh admission letter?. I applied before with a B.sc admission , in applied biology, but now am going for masters in IT engineering related courses cos I studied electrical engineering. please advise me.
T he problem is not that u applied for B.sc or masters or wat ever. The issue is d ability to convince them for ur intension and purpose of travel.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
gfghana:

Alhamidullilai brothers
I'm happy to inform this wonderful house members that, after passing through three stages of admission process, I have received my admission letter from ESB Business school of Reutlingen University.
femo86:
gfghana:

Alhamidullilai brothers

Summer'15?? smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
gfghana:

Alhamidullilai brothers
congratulations boss... but what happened from B. eng physics to business course and you were applying for winter before
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
honourableseyi:

Says who? It depends on the school. Hamburg university of applied sciences request for it and I know there are other schools that will be like them.

Henhen, I thought it's applicable to every school cos i haven't come across any sch that requesting for it for bachelor course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Emmy12345: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oga Eke47 and other gurus in the house, Please I need your advise o.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gfghana: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Neyoalao:

congratulations boss... but what happened from B. eng physics to business course and you were applying for winter before
I couldn't make it for B.eng Due to delay in some paper work.
I'm going for summer 2016.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
lakesidepapa:
Congratulation bro, business nah the main thing smiley it will all end in praise.

Amen oo..thanks boss.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Emmy12345:
Hello my beloved people in the house. I had my visa interview on 1st September for the winter session. After several weeks of delays and exchange of several correspondence with the Embassy and the Aliens office, I have no option but to request for a deferment of my admission to 2016 summer session. I have forwarded the new admission letter to the embassy. However, i got the mail below from the embassy this morning.

Now, my confusions are;

1. After forwarding a new admission letter to the embassy, I was still asked to come with a letter from my school confirming that enrollment and commencement of study is still possible at this time.

2. I was not requested to come with any insurance document.

Please what do I do in this instance. your candid advise is highly welcome to help a brother in deep confusion.

Thanks.

Hello!

Just do as told, i don't think it has gotten to the stage where you needed to present your insurance. Your situation is slightly novel to me, but just do EXACTLY as told.
Just make sure you prepare and be ready in case they arr might ask you to go for more interviews.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Emmy12345: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks a lot @Eke47.

I have already mailed my new admission letter for the summer session to the embassy about three weeks ago. I think I should just go with it and represent it to them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Souljaboi1: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pauluche:
Alright I,m back. Had a busy "yesterday". Lemmi start with the issue Annie17 raised. PLEASE there are GOOD winter jackets in Katangora. I repeat GOOD WINTER JACKETS. As I write I bought four of them and till now I haven't bought any in Germany at least until now and we've had pretty bad temperatures. I really don't know where these guys that are criticizing the mkt got their's. I bought each for 2.5k and they are worth it at least till winter comes. When you enter the mkt just go straight till u see the first building by your left (old upstairs) there's an Igbo man he'll give you good winter jackets.
Yea I raised some important issues in the first post such as booking a bus or train and traveling with your MasterCard. In addition do well to carry Aboniki cuz e go help you.

*** Lemmi correct this mindset with which i entered Germany and almost got worse off. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE ATTEMPT TO CONVERT YOUR EURO TO NAIRA BEFORE YOU BUY THINGS like snacks which you might need if you stay long in school, basic items in the shopping center and so on else you go put yourself for hunger and almost get high bp as you de spend and convert. You have to understand that the standard of living as well as exchange rates are not the same. I almost developed ulcer trying to yield to some of the advice given here. Just be prudent in your spending I mean 670 euros is enough to see you through in a month and you will still have something to save at least if you spend wisely. I came in here with 200 Euros it's been over two weeks now despite the buying and all that I still have change with me I never even touch blocked account money.

*** Well that brings me to the issue of school location. I must say that ALL I read here about Jena like the city is small, the state is poor, there are no blacks, no jobs etc IS FALSE (no insult intended). In all honesty and with due respect to Nigeria the city is well organized and the serene is better than any city in Nigeria; Abj and Lag included. Well that's when comparing to 9ja. Yea the city may not have skyscrapers buh who cares about skyscrapers? For heaven's sake I'm here to study not for tourism lolz. There are tall rising buildings though. The City is small Omo no be size of city we come Germany come chop na? Read your books graduate and go anywhere you wish to. The city isn't small by the way. Because it takes me thirty-fourty minutes on tram to get to campus from where I live. Some cities in Thuringia may be poor but Jena Erfurt and some others aren't in anyway. The index of the state is computed on the performance of all the cities in the state that is why the state may of course have an average performance index.
** There are no blacks.... Holy Nehemiah! Who said? Omo I have seen so many blacks as a matter of fact there are so many blacks in my class mostly from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Gambia just name it. I was shocked when I saw them. Just go to Haus auf de Mauer when you see blacks you go run.
*** There are no jobs.... ehnnn who said? Make I no hear am! My mentor asked me the second day after I arrived how I came (the funds) and if I would love to start work next week I told him I'd like to settle down at least for this term. Na there I stop.
**** Basically I know the opportunity of getting student jobs, the vibe of the city and all that mostly influence our choices at times but from an Economic point of view you also have to realize that the cost of living isn't the same. More so you get paid the same amount for the student jobs. Here some student rooms costs less than 140 euros compared to 250 or 280 in Munich and other cities that's 140 euro difference! Cost of things are also cheaper in these cities compared to other larger cities. Take it or leave it for individuals with similar or the same spending preference (which definitely isn't possible because of the higher propensity to spend/consume in larger cities) the savings of the individual in a larger city will by far be lesser than that of the individual in an average city ceteris paribus. Bear in mind that I didn't include the issue of uni ranking because of the numerous debates it has been through here.

***** You have to make up your mind to study. School here no be beans people have said that before and the Europeans are not making it any easy. You go come class and lecturer go just de talk, de solve and then you realize se at the end na only 10% of the lecture you understand you no go even fit ask questions as the lecturer de teach because you no know where them de I mean you're practically lost! Na der u go see Europeans wey de shake head de understand and de flow with the lecturer and then you begin to ask yourself what happened to the four years you spent in the university in Nigeria. Imagine you go for just one lecture and then you go through 103 slides. How many slides will you have at the end of 12 lectures assuming the class holds just once in a week or 24 lectures assuming it holds twice a week? And then say you are offering 4 to 5 courses in the term? Guy even if you make first class na wash when you come here. I have a very sound result and I was like Omo nothing de happen no be Economics, Econometrics, Calculus and all that? Omo right now, something de happen to God!
I see some guys talking about German girls and I laugh. You get 670 euros per month and you wan waste am on partying, clubbing, drinking and on German girls abi? Ok na enjoy! Very soon if you truly came here for studies body go tell you except you came here for something else.
****** If you have someone you are betrothed to like a serious relationship or engagement or probably you're even married guy chill out naaaa easy.... Consider the other party. We know se bodi de be as e get buh you have to understand that distance makes the heart grow fonder. If you truly have a conscience and you fear God you wouldn't do that. I mean wetin de the German girls bodi? Holla to all my black sisters nothing do una joor. I mean brodaly there's no comparison naaa how e de happen pass BLACK IS GOLD.
Anyways I no be relationship counselor it was just an issue raised over here yesterday and the previous post about German girls in this thread that necessitated the last paragraph.

Good luck to all 2016 aspirants. Success is yours!

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
I greet all the Ogas in the house (Justwise, Dolpaz, Oye50, Oracle Eke40Seven etc...)
I just finished reading part 1 up to date now.
Just want to say thank you to all the people in Germany that have been very helpful in tjis great thread especially to us new applicant #Team2016.
@Stevemims and @LordSlytherin, I dey feel you guys #noHomo.
Thanks to everybody !!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
babanila:
I greet all the Ogas in the house (Justwise, Dolpaz, Oye50, Oracle Eke40Seven etc...)
I just finished reading part 1 up to date now.
Just want to say thank you to all the people in Germany that have been very helpful in tjis great thread especially to us new applicant #Team2016.
@Stevemims and @LordSlytherin, I dey feel you guys #noHomo.
Thanks to everybody !!!
Yes boss! You're a real deal... Thanks for today... Lordslytherin u make sense bro... Our testimony is sure by His grace.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2015
honourableseyi:

bros are u already in Hamburg uni of app science,days my dream skull after studienkolleg.
can u tell me abt d skull

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Missionpo: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2015
Hi my bosses in the house,

Please I want to certify sets of documents for admission and need the input on this;

My question is if it is compulsory to have the completed application form before certification considering that I am getting prepared for Winter 2016 and admission has not started in almost all schools.

extract from the Embassy website.

"Furthermore, you also have to bring the
completed university application form
along with you"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Missionpo:
Hi my bosses in the house,

Please I want to certify sets of documents for admission and need the input on this;

My question is if it is compulsory to have the completed application form before certification considering that I am getting prepared for Winter 2016 and admission has not started in almost all schools.

extract from the Embassy website.

"Furthermore, you also have to bring the
completed university application form
along with you"

Just do as stated above.
Complete the application form but DO NOT SIGN IT until you get to the consulate. It must be signed in his/her presence.

Moreso, have you started winter application in any school.. #just curious

Gemeinsam sind wir starke !!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Slyphax(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello all,I intend to apply into a German university for undergraduate study. My issue is with the 100L transcript. The thing is I had two carryovers. Before anyone begins to judge it was down to a missing score/script. Although my GPA was still 2.77 at the time. Is this good enough for application and how soon can I begin applying for the winter semester for Engineering and Management at Ingolstadt Technical Uni. I would have used the other thread but people pls that's almost 500 pages of writeup
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
The book you are talking about I don't know if it is the same book that is sold here in Germany for 25Euros. The language book used here is different from the one they sell at Goethe Institute in Nigeria. Anyone coming to Germany who still have the time to learn the language should please do so. Life can be difficult here without the language, I have missed a lot of good opportunities here because of language barer. Germans are so proud of their language that they would never want to speak English to you despite the fact that English is their second language. The only means of communication here is German. Sometimes I began to wonder why they are teaching some courses in English when it seemed as if they don't what to promote any other language apart from their own.

stharrie:
[size=8pt][/size]PLEASE IN THE LAST THREAD SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THE GERMAN LANGUAGE BOOKS FOR A1-Ç1 FOE #11000 BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE PAGE...HOW DOES ONE GET THE BOOKS?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
My application for MIP at stuttgart was just refused and most of the programs I really love after the MIP course are offered by Universities of Applied Sciences. I need advice on the prospects of masters degree from UAS as i've read that they are not equivalent to universities. Can one secure a placement for PhD with a masters degree from UAS. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
striker9:
Good day gurus

I have tried getting info from the previous pages about German Employment one year visa,but proved to no avail.I know the requirements but I'll appreciate someone with the experience to share the experience on how easy or strict the visa and processing is.Thanks....

I have delt with this question before check 246-260, you can search for replies
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ezekuse: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
michlan:
My application for MIP at stuttgart was just refused and most of the programs I really love after the MIP course are offered by Universities of Applied Sciences. I need advice on the prospects of masters degree from UAS as i've read that they are not equivalent to universities. Can one secure a placement for PhD with a masters degree from UAS. Thanks
You can do a PhD with a masters degree from a UAS. The difference is that a UAS masters is practical oriented while a universitat masters is more research oriented and only a universitat can award a doctoral degree.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
ezekuse:

You can do a PhD with a masters degree from a UAS. The difference is that a UAS masters is practical oriented while a universitat masters is more research oriented and only a universitat can award a doctoral degree.

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by striker9(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
benycent:

I have delt with this question before check 246-260, you can search for replies
Thank you so much....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Slyphax(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Slyphax:
Hello all,I intend to apply into a German university
for undergraduate study. My issue is with the 100L
transcript. The thing is I had two carryovers. Before
anyone begins to judge it was down to a missing
score/script. Although my GPA was still 2.77 at the
time. Is this good enough for application and how
soon can I begin applying for the winter semester
for Engineering and Management at Ingolstadt
Technical Uni. I would have used the other thread
but people pls that's almost 500 pages of writeup

Pls can anyone help me on this...i would greatly apprecaite

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.