Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994802 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
nevilbot:

I am paying dat at volks hochschule. Fees plus textbook and its a1.1 so dont come acting like i dont know wat im saying or doing

Damn! That's much oh shocked
It must vary from city to city because it costs 105 for same for students here...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
crowns2:

What's all this about? how was my reply to him an insult? If no be one thing, I for i for tell you ''Abeg swerve''. But i no tell you oh before you go report me tongue tongue

You have always been aggressive with your response and it's not good at least for a mature person like you. You can call me whatever you like but am just stating the obvious. The truth of the matter is: Your last statement referring to Obiwann as "Big Belle" is insulting. We need to be mindful of our public conduct.

I will rest the whole case/scenario here.

Gemeinsam Sind wir starke !!!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2015
@Obiwannn This is the reply i wanted to type.

My 2 cent to you and all others, Please start to learn intensively now as it would just make things easier for you.
As per say na Hamburg you dey,download HVV App, you no go lost or miss road again grin

Cindino20:

So you will learn...do Nigerians speak french with french speaking pple in Nigeria?

Advice learn the lang to at least A2 in Nigeria B1 if possible and if u re here learn on your own..watch German tv...do Tandem or anythin just learn the lang else u will be limited!

One thing I ve noticed is that english speakers re grossly arrogant and ve this mindset that they speak english and dont need to learn the host country's language( use to ve same mindset until I start to see jobs and opportunities pass me by nobody advise me)

You dont need to be fluent as a native speaker just put in some efforts ..most times they just wanna see if u re willing to learn the language or not.

Make una learn o...Happy Xmas in Advance

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Merry xmas to you all in advance and don't forget the Supermarket and shops closes earlier on the 24th of Dec (Guess 1pm) and if you no get food for house,na Hunger Games for Xmas day be that and like 90% of your hostel mate don travel. (Happened to me first year in Germany grin)Notfunny

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2015
dolpaz:

You have always been aggressive with your response and it's not good at least for a mature person like you. You can call me whatever you like but am just stating the obvious. The truth of the matter is: Your last statement referring to Obiwann as "Big Belle" is insulting. We need to be mindful of our public conduct.

I will rest the whole case/scenario here.

Gemeinsam Sind wir starke !!!
And why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? The person in question doesnt take it as an insult Please swerve from my mentions. tongue

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nnadoziejuliet: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Good morning all, I've been following this thread for the past 3yrs (though haven't commented for once) and its been entertaining and to be honest I've learnt a lot, I commend the effort of each and every one of us for the love and support we give to each other , its been helpful. I have a PDF file and its all German but I cant read them, do any one have an app or something I can use in translating a full page of German to English? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2015
nnadoziejuliet:
Good morning all, I've been following this thread for the past 3yrs (though haven't commented for once) and its been entertaining and to be honest I've learnt a lot, I commend the effort of each and every one of us for the love and support we give to each other , its been helpful. I have a PDF file and its all German but I cant read them, do any one have an app or something I can use in translating a full page of German to English? Thanks
I downloaded Google translator from play store. Its not perfect but at least it gives you an idea of what is written. Click on camera, search for the file and click select all. It will scan through all the words and interpret to English
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Good day,

Can the Visa Form be filled with pen? Thanks
#teamSUMMER 16
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nnadoziejuliet: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
crowns2:

I downloaded Google translator from play store. Its not perfect but at least it gives you an idea of what is written. Click on camera, search for the file and click select all. It will scan through all the words and interpret to English
Thanks I really appreciate, I will do just that, I will keep you updated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2015
If you cannot type with google chrome then you can write with pen but make sure your handwriting is neat and readable or else you will have problems.

femo86:
Good day,

Can the Visa Form be filled with pen? Thanks
#teamSUMMER 16
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
victz:
If you cannot type with google chrome then you can write with pen but make sure your handwriting is neat and readable or else you will have problems.

Thanks Baba Tubingen... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nnadoziejuliet: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
I want to apply for bsc in nursing but was told I need one year vocational training in a hospital before applying either in my country and the hospital must be recognized or apply for it in the school university and after one year I apply for bsc in that same school. I want to know if when applying am I will be eligible for a student visa or is there other options for it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
nnadoziejuliet:
I want to apply for bsc in nursing but was told I need one year vocational training in a hospital before applying either in my country and the hospital must be recognized or apply for it in the school university and after one year I apply for bsc in that same school. I want to know if when applying am I will be eligible for a student visa or is there other options for it.
Nne, some explanation was made about admission into medical field many pages back. But just be aware that you will be require high level Deutsch in the first place.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Did my block account certification at Abuja,its bin three weeks I haven't,received anything,from them.
pls wat should I doooo?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
It may take 4-6 weeks

dprinz99:
Did my block account certification at Abuja,its bin three weeks I haven't,received anything,from them.
pls wat should I doooo?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hallo alles, compliment of the season to everyone. Please who has an idea of when embassy will be going on break and if or not they'll observe public holiday declared for next Monday, 28th?
Still waiting for the a.m. mail, enrollment date 6th of January 2016 (2weeks time). The Alien office has already sent approval for visa but embassy saying stories... confused about my enrollment date as October. They sent a mail yesterday not via d normal email (after interview) but via info@lagos.auswaertige-amt.de that i clarify the date issue, i replied Immediately yet no response since then.
I hope and pray it's not delayed by God's grace.

Anyone with similar issue as well?

Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas ahead.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 3:45am On Dec 24, 2015
OlaoChi:

Yes, unfortunately I just realized that.
But the problem now is getting my home address to them. .how do I do this? I sent my home address in a reply to that message but I got a counterreply saying the email address is not available for replies. .. I wonder if that's just the automatic message refered to here

"In direct response to our request we will process your order for further processing as soon as possible.
Our automatic reply does not apply in your particular case
"

Im asking this because I want assurance that I'm on track, I don't want to wait thinking I've sent it the right way when in reality I have not
A friend was in the same situation this winter, where he used his bro contact address in Germany., i think he filled the contact form on the DB website and it was sorted after a week or so.
will contact him so he can come over to address this issue.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
aibee01:

A friend was in the same situation this winter, where he used his bro contact address in Germany., i think he filled the contact form on the DB website and it was sorted after a week or so.
will contact him so he can come over to address this issue.

@@dolpaz
it's all settled. . I got the account details already
thanks guys
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OlaoChi: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
dprinz99:
pls wat should I doooo?

usually it takes 4 weeks, like in my case
try filling the contact form for non customers on their website
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by castrol180(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ladies and gentle men in the house, thanks for all your information from the first part to this very part, I came across this thread not quite long ago and it has interested me to study in Germany, most especially that I am through with my first degree now but with no job at all and up till now no traces of any kind of employment and I have only been spending without any income. The only help I want you contributors in this thread to do for me is to shed more light on how to start the processing and how to go about it and at the same time what I am going to need in the embassy for the VISA application especially for a 2016 prospective. I wish to do my master degree program in any university in Baden Wurttemberg state of Germany. Already I am in a German language training school online. Please do they accept WASCE (by WAEC) as the German university entrance exam. At my B.Sc level I studied Psychology and I wish to study Industrial and Organisational psychology at the M.Sc level. Majority of the universities do not have their application form online. Please advise me on what to do and how to start. Your various advices and guides shall be of immense help and shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
castrol180:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, thanks for all your information from the first part to this very part,

I salute all the bosses.
Please don't say you have gone through all the post and you are asking questions about what you have read.
No more spoon feeding but you can do this :-
1. Go back and read from beginning even part 1 of this thread.
OR
2. Once you know the course you are going for
google or goto www.daad.de
a) search for your course and select the parameters like bsc/msc, English/German/Both, location (state you want).
b) List all the schools that offer what you want and start doing research on how to apply whether they are under uni-assist or it is direct to the school.

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Hello guys, always a pleasure coming here. I hope i haven't really missed so much grin
I wish the new guys on the thread a very successful story come 2016 and to all those in Deutschland, I wish us success as well. The task is damn demanding but the true test lies in adaptability and we will all get there. Love u all and wishing u a merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 3:58am On Dec 25, 2015
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year In Advance. ..

One Love :- kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2015
###merry Xmas to you all
remember d reason why d son of man was sent to d world
as u,enjoy dis season,may God's mercy renew our relationship with him through the gift of his son
Enjoy d joy of d Xmas n celebrate

ich wünshe Sie alle ein fröhes Weinachten und ein erfolgreiches Neujahr
###$

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by marcondo13: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2015
ogagaejay:
[/b]

Could you make bold where I am partially wrong

you posted that there is no university in Nigeria that offers Biotechnology as a discipline. That is where you got it wrong,because I was offered Biotechnology at FUTO a long time ago.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by castrol180(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Please any information on my request/inquiry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2015
castrol180:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, thanks for all your information from the first part to this very part , I came across this thread not quite long ago and it has interested me to study in Germany, most especially that I am through with my first degree now but with no job at all and up till now no traces of any kind of employment and I have only been spending without any income. The only help I want you contributors in this thread to do for me is to shed more light on how to start the processing and how to go about it and at the same time what I am going to need in the embassy for the VISA application especially for a 2016 prospective . I wish to do my master degree program in any university in Baden Wurttemberg state of Germany. Already I am in a German language training school online. Please do they accept WASCE (by WAEC) as the German university entrance exam. At my B.Sc level I studied Psychology and I wish to study Industrial and Organisational psychology at the M.Sc level. Majority of the universities do not have their application form online. Please advise me on what to do and how to start. Your various advices and guides shall be of immense help and shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your understanding.

When you are really ready read this thread because all the info is here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by castrol180(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2015
babanila:

I salute all the bosses.
Please don't say you have gone through all the post and you are asking questions about what you have read.
No more spoon feeding but you can do this :-
1. Go back and read from beginning even part 1 of this thread.
OR
2. Once you know the course you are going for
google or goto www.daad.de
a) search for your course and select the parameters like bsc/msc, English/German/Both, location (state you want).
b) List all the schools that offer what you want and start doing research on how to apply whether they are under uni-assist or it is direct to the school.

My 2 Dirhams

babanila, kindly shed more light on this info, I opened those sites you quote in your response to my enquiry but was not explanatory enough, though I google search the uni assist e.V. which I joined by filling the online questionnaire/form from the site and now no response and I dont know how they operate. Please, I beseech you to spare me the time to go unraveling the previous part of this thread by giving me the basic steps to follow as I wish to join my prospective institution by summer semester 2016 (beginning of studies in March/April).
Thank you for your understanding
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2015
castrol180:

babanila, kindly shed more light on this info, I opened those sites you quote in your response to my enquiry but was not explanatory enough, though I google search the uni assist e.V. which I joined by filling the online questionnaire/form from the site and now no response and I dont know how they operate. Please, I beseech you to spare me the time to go unraveling the previous part of this thread by giving me the basic steps to follow as I wish to join my prospective institution by summer semester 2016 (beginning of studies in March/April).
Thank you for your understanding
Hi dear, I really think you have to take a chill pill and read the pages as you have been advised, if not you will keep asking questions, after all you are going for studies! (no offence meant o)
The reason why you have been asked to read them is because this questions have been treated over and over with answers from different persons......trust me you won't regret it........
Merry Christmas and happy new in advance people!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Joysmart(f): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Good morning my Great people
Merry Christmas to you all

I'm kinda wondering what Christmas is like in Germany
Is it fun?
Like how do they spend the day and the period generally?
Is it better than in Nigeria or will it make someone home sick?

I'll appreciate our Ogas experiences both previous and current

And is there any special treat for students?

Just Curious
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joysmart:

Is it fun?

Just Curious
Generally it's boring!!! Nigerian Christmas is a lot better... Personally, I'm having a wonderful Christmas cheesy (my opinion)

Let me use this point to wish everyone here from the padawans to the Jedis a very wonderful Christmas holiday!!! Frohe Weihnacten alles.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joysmart:

Is it fun?

Just Curious
Very boring here, you stay indoors, all activities lockdown, nothing to cerebrate, Africans are more clazy in celebration, most of them don't even go to church, night club activities is full of fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.