Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996429 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Guys abeg is Heidelberg a better place to stay in terms of finding a job while studying. I just want to confirm this before I send my documents to the school, was told deadline is March 4... So I wanna send the documents as soon as possible.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Soglite:
Guys abeg is Heidelberg a better place to stay in terms of finding a job while studying. I just want to confirm this before I send my documents to the school, was told deadline is March 4... So I wanna send the documents as soon as possible.

Thanks in anticipation
Bros! Stop working yourself up with the issue of what city to go... Send your app first,keep doing your research and reading up the thread. Send your app to as many schools as possible,afterwards you can pick the best. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thanks
stevemims:
Bros! Stop working yourself up with the issue of what city to go... Send your app first,keep doing your research and reading up the thread. Send your app to as many schools as possible,afterwards you can pick the best. Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cindino20:

I bam like bama...when u dey ball in now?...come collect small cold before winter finish grin cheesy

see you! u think say I no dey see how everywhere dey turn white ! ....2 degrees naa block ooooo..abi u wan make I come do Osuofia in Magdeburg? .. bro I just pack dey watch in 7D like Wafi rat ...... but don't worry I go soon ball in .. I go hala you in due time !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by eddiemei(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello Seniors in the hux, Bosses them....Greetinx to all and I want to sincerely appreciate all for encouragement and friendly advice given on this thread regularly.
Am arranging my document for the winter season,and kindly need samples of motivation letters...my email is eddieigbinosa@gmail.com
Tnx in anticipation...
Am open to advice and also guidance as I am considering ULM and Bremen as my choice. Tnx..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dude04(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello guys am new to dis trend and its been of great help kudos guys, Still running my applications waiting on feedbacks. Is anyone applying or schooling at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen or university of kiel, would b glad to share ideas or get more info.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
This question may be crazy but I just need clarification... Is it only certificate that need certification or will I certify my CV and motivation letter too?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Soglite:
This question may be crazy but I just need clarification... Is it only certificate that need certification or will I certify my CV and motivation letter too?
Just certify ur certificates(waec, b.sc...,), transcripts, & passport data page... shikena!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ishokunleyahoo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
castrol180:
Ladies and gentle men in the house, thanks for all your information from the first part to this very part, I came across this thread not quite long ago and it has interested me to study in Germany, most especially that I am through with my first degree now but with no job at all and up till now no traces of any kind of employment and I have only been spending without any income. The only help I want you contributors in this thread to do for me is to shed more light on how to start the processing and how to go about it and at the same time what I am going to need in the embassy for the VISA application especially for a 2016 prospective. I wish to do my master degree program in any university in Baden Wurttemberg state of Germany. Already I am in a German language training school online. Please do they accept WASCE (by WAEC) as the German university entrance exam. At my B.Sc level I studied Psychology and I wish to study Industrial and Organisational psychology at the M.Sc level. Majority of the universities do not have their application form online. Please advise me on what to do and how to start. Your various advices and guides shall be of immense help and shall be highly appreciated.
Thanks for your understanding.

Pls I nid I information on German language training online....thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Soglite:

only certificats.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by krizhk(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please for those in Germany, what is the name of the best mobile phone network to use as an international student and how do one go about getting it within the first day or week in Germany?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
fapper:
@Gcapable

lol bro i sight u daku, berlin is 4 m v v ok 4 students....jobs dey n u no nid 2 stress ursef...dis has also bin ma advice to alot here............pls go 2 better cities ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! make u no later dey complain no b only berlin de germany bt if u could b in berlin u r 97% safe from hustling....as for rent i don see rent of 180 here in berlin doe na shared hostel u have ur private rum but lik u share kitchen nd toilet with anoda person not 2 jst single person...lolz i jst love My BERLINNNNNN!!!!!

Pls could u give me the link to this accommodation in Berlin pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
http://www.studentenwerk-berlin.de/en/wohnen/wohnheimseite/index.html

stoicism:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
I would suggest lycamoblie cus Vodafone go use bill you
krizhk:
Please for those in Germany, what is the name of the best mobile phone network to use as an international student and how do one go about getting it within the first day or week in Germany?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dude04:
Hello guys am new to dis trend and its been of great help kudos guys, Still running my applications waiting on feedbacks. Is anyone applying or schooling at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen or university of kiel, would b glad to share ideas or get more info.

I intend applying to those schools as well. I have done a lil research on them, I think they are in southern part of Germany. U can ask any question, I would try to be of help in anyway possible
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
billiondd:

I intend applying to those schools as well. I have done a lil research on them, I think they are in southern part of Germany. U can ask any question, I would try to be of help in anyway possible
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kiel is in the North tho smiley
billiondd:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
stoicism:

das wat promise jst posted.. u can gt 165 own sef, i saw 145 euros too all depends on ya taste.u in berlin too?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pls I want to know how life in kiel is?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dude04(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
billiondd:

kul jst wanted to know hw strict dia admission is, prefer if sm1 in germany ansaz dis
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vycta(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
hi guys,

anyone going to Munich this summer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gmart22: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Baba i hail.. i haven't been online for sometime now. sup with Db palava??
Rorschach619:

I sent you an email...received a similar email albeit not entirely....need to clarify some things....reply asap
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gmart22: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
HELP OOOO, Hilfe oooooo

Am fast loosing it...I have not been able to register for a Health Insurance...from Nigeria and my Enrollment DL is approaching....

please has anyone here registered with any German statutory Insurer from Nigeria before.....

Pls Advise a Brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please Fellas, i need your help before i finally submit the form. As an Erasmus student who is going to study in three or Four schengen countries(Belgium, France, Germany) in no particular order, Maximum of 6months in each of them.

1. When applying for the student visa, on the issue of the blocked account, will i need to deposit the money for a year (€8000) or just half of it since i won't be using up to a year.

2. Considering that i'm spending more than the stipulated 3months in another schengen country, will i need to apply for visa before i can enter country B? If No, will i be able to study and work freely using country A visa

3. The program grants monthly scholarships of €200 euros for the first 12 months. When opening the blocked account, if i produce a letter from the school about the scholarship, will it be deducted from the amount i will need to open the blocked account.

4. The program fee is on the high side, more than €4000. Will that help during application.

5, If i make France my last port of entry, is there any chance i might get a chance to stay and work in France after the final 6months. This is because i speak French and understand a bit about French culture which means i'll integrate faster than in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 2:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning beautiful people

Please do anyone have Motivation letter sample? Just wanna know the format it takes.... Address? Heading?..... I just wanna know the format.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by eddiemei(m): 2:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Soglite:

Plz boss, I just sent u pm....
I kindly need help on writing a motivational letter for my Msc program.
Tnx in anticipation..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Harbioollah:
Please Fellas, i need your help before i finally submit the form. As an Erasmus student who is going to study in three or Four schengen countries(Belgium, France, Germany) in no particular order, Maximum of 6months in each of them.

1. Since all the countries you will be going are under schengen visa, Germany visa will cover all.

2. Whether you are spending a day or four months, the requirements is either blocked account or sponsorship letter. The later is not fully funded (€200 per month can not take care of your basis needs).
So you will need the former one (put all the €8,040).

3. Yes you can stay in France once you have their residents permit. How do you get that ?
Either through work or study.

Make google your friends regarding any information needed and don't forget to read the previous thread.

#My2Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Gmart22:
HELP OOOO, Hilfe oooooo

Am fast loosing it...I have not been able to register for a Health Insurance...from Nigeria and my Enrollment DL is approaching....

please has anyone here registered with any German statutory Insurer from Nigeria before.....

Pls Advise a Brother

Read the thread some pages back, Eke4seven answered someone on it and he even pasted a link.
OR
And you can contact your school international office, they will surely help you out.

#My2Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sovpounds(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2016
hello everyone, i've been trying to help a relative secure admission into a university in germany but its been difficult. please are there universities in germany that offer undergraduate degrees in;

Building Technology
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering

is it possible for any of the above undergraduate courses to be taught in english in germany?

if yes, please give me the names of the universities and i would proceed from there.

thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Iamwilliam: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning peeps, can anyone please enlighten me on how to go about closing my already funded Deutsche bank account and transferring the money back here to Nigeria or anywhere else.

I was unable to meet up with enrolment deadline and thus lost out on the admission last year and would like to get my funds back as I urgently need it.
Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Iamwilliam:
Good morning peeps, can anyone please enlighten me on how to go about closing my already funded Deutsche bank account and transferring the money back here to Nigeria or anywhere else.

I was unable to meet up with enrolment deadline and thus lost out on the admission last year and would like to get my funds back as I urgently need it.
Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Go to db webpage ..under forms u will see the form for closing account...follow the instructions...

All d best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by meekmill(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
where is the consulate office located in lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.