Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996454 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2016
ohakskid:

Mention all the better cities for us na. Na only berlin n few orders I hear u guys tlk abt
Munich, Hamburg,Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Duisburg,Essen,Bonn,Cologne,Bremen,Dortmond,Stuttgart,Hanover,Bochum,Munster, Augsburg and Leipzig

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by royaldok: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Rayhut:

Munich, Hamburg,Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Duisburg,Essen,Bonn,Cologne,Bremen,Dortmond,Stuttgart,Hanover,Bochum,Munster, Augsburg and Leipzig

God bless you brother. Vielen danke!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Rayhut:

U try wella.tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2016
babanila:

My advice is either you contact the embassy regarding it or resend the new db account form through the embassy again.
Note:- the bank only accept new form from 01.01.2016 where you will fill your tax country & taxID/PIN.
Pls did u av the embassy phone no. The one I av is not going through. And what is the tax country n tax ID about?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Tiofat:

Pls did u av the embassy phone no. The one I av is not going through. And what is the tax country n tax ID about?

+23412809966
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello guys, for those that did their doc certification at the embassy. Is it compulsory to come with application forms along with the set of documents and passport cos I will like to certify many sets of docs at once now even as some of the applications are not yet opened.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Dam12:
Hello guys, for those that did their doc certification at the embassy. Is it compulsory to come with application forms along with the set of documents and passport cos I will like to certify many sets of docs at once now even as some of the applications are not yet opened.
Yea... You need some of the application forms,saw peep @ the embassy with the app form and their docs. If you have schools with direct application on your list,fill and print then you certify alongside your docs... When the app period is opened you post your docs... How are you sir?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hey my bro I'm very well, how's it going at ur end. Okay I will do just that, Vielen Dank.
stevemims:
Yea... You need some of the application forms,saw peep @ the embassy with the app form and their docs. If you have schools with direct application on your list,fill and print then you certify alongside your docs... When the app period is opened you post your docs... How are you sir?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please can some one enlighten us on student life in Hamburg?
the school in applying to is actually ideal but I wanna know abt student life in the city.
example,cost of living,accommodation,job prospects,social life,their semester ticket.
I've learnt that Berlin is the best while Munich is bit expensive.please I actually wanna know more abt Hamburg cos I have Hamburg in mind while my cousin is telling me to come to Munich.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME
I WANT TO CERTIFY MY DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION, I LIVE IN BAYELSA NO GERMAN EMBASSY HERE
AM LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVE I WANTED TO GO COURT OF APPEAL HERE

the university said my school documents...

must bare a stamp, signature and an official seal and may be obtained from a German Embassy, a notary, or local authorities in Germany or in your home country. Notarizations by insurance or finance companies, post offices, banks, military officers or similar will not be accepted.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dam12:
Hey my bro I'm very well, how's it going at ur end. Okay I will do just that, Vielen Dank.
Gut.. Bitte schon

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
What about Heidelberg? Is the city fair
Rayhut:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Where do Heidelberg fall? Can one get a good job there?
Gcapable:

At the bolded, don't go to a village in any part of Germany. Kleve is a village in the North, but people there can tell you how it is.... you have to travel to köln or dusseldorf to get work. People in postdam, frankfurter oder and Cottbus get job in berlin but the travel time is killing.
It's not about East, South, West or North. If your sending your blocked account money back home or you are using sponsorship, let the big or relatively big cities be your target. Please and please don't go to a place with 50k population because it's in the west or south.... you go cry eeeewwweeee. No matter how bad it is in a big city, you will always find something to do to sustain you.
For example in Berlin, 1. you get 2 years straight residency no need to get another 8k for the 2nd year, 2. relative to other big cities in Germany, accomodation/social life is cheap here, which means you can save more than someone in Munich for example 3. You can earn up to 950/month b4 u start paying tax. These and many more are advantages of been in a big city.
He who has ear let him hear, do not fall for the north, West, south or east theory.

Peace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello Family... Anyone who has applied to uni Stuttgart should please confirm if I can use high court certification alone for application.... Notary Public here in Uyo is damn expensive.. N5000 per copy... undecided
Danke schön
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Soglite(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am literally a novice. I was very glad to come across this thread. Am sure you guys will be of help... Please take care of me LOL.

Let me start with these questions, University of Heidelberg asked me to send some documents with the application form but they said it must be certified... Please what do they mean by certified and where can I certify my documents? Is it only the certificate that needs certification? Or will I certify my CV and The printed application form too? Please guys, I will appreciate your help.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
GottSeiDank:
Hello Family... Anyone who has applied to uni Stuttgart should please confirm if I can use high court certification alone for application.... Notary Public here in Uyo is damn expensive.. N5000 per copy... undecided
Danke schön

go to Lagos or Abuja my man
I'm frm aks Bt I've NT tried using high court b4.ill be in Lagos next week for my certification
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
I wish I could come to Lagos too.. Buh it ain't easy like that cos am serving here . I have done certification at the High court already tho just the seal thing remaining...... Anyways that's the sacrifice you pay for serving your father's land... grin grin
dprinz99:

I'm frm aks Bt I've NT tried using high court b4.ill be in Lagos next week for my certification
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good evening everyone please i will like know (1) if there is any need for me to certify my documents since i have been giving admission in Germany (2) i have already open a block account and it has been funded any need for me to do sponsorship although i went to the High court to make an affidavit for my sponsorship with the my sponsor details which are is address,acct.no,name,thé money he earn annually (3) any need for me to collect is bank statement along to the embassy or i should go with the affidavit only because my sponsor is very rear to see i will be very greatful for your reply thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
You can certify your documents in your respective states. You don’t have to go to the German embassy. There are Notaries Public in each and every state that you can visit. If you don’t know any, just go to the NBA office in your city and ask for names and office addresses of any Notary Public. Some would charge you, some wouldn’t. We are all different. But if every Notary you meet wants to charge you which rarely happens, and you don’t have the money, then you can visit the Attorney General’s office and I’m sure he/she will be glad to help.

My documents were certified by a Notary Public and I have also had cause to certify and sign some documents by my Attorney General in the past. So this is something I’ve tried numerous times.

I hope this helps somebody.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
babanila:

012809966 +23412809966
Thanks @babanila. I Got d confirmation now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
iranuwa:
Good evening everyone please i will like know (1) if there is any need for me to certify my documents since i have been giving admission in Germany (2) i have already open a block account and it has been funded any need for me to do sponsorship although i went to the High court to make an affidavit for my sponsorship with the my sponsor details which are is address,acct.no,name,thé money he earn annually (3) any need for me to collect is bank statement along to the embassy or i should go with the affidavit only because my sponsor is very rear to see i will be very greatful for your reply thanks.

This question looks somehow. You have opened a block account and the account has been funded; you have nothing to do with sponsorship letter anymore neither do you need to certify any document again since you fave gotten admission already unless if your application process was through online medium and your school is demanding for your doc hard copy after admission which is very rear . So the answer to all your questions is simply and capital NO
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
GottSeiDank:
I wish I could come to Lagos too.. Buh it ain't easy like that cos am serving here . I have done certification at the High court already tho just the seal thing remaining...... Anyways that's the sacrifice you pay for serving your father's land... grin grin

If the school mandated it to have a seal, make sure you do it according to their specification. You can use high court but first onfirm from your school if the seal is mandatory or not. Then look for any high court closer to you that has seal or not depending on what your school is requesting from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
thanks very much honourableseyi that is to say no need for me to use the affidavit for sponsorship.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks bro.. I just mailed the school now.. Waiting for their response..
honourableseyi:

If the school mandated it to have a seal, make sure you do it according to their specification. You can use high court but first onfirm from your school if the seal is mandatory or not. Then look for any high court closer to you that has seal or not depending on what your school is requesting from you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
dprinz99:

Hallo, mein Freund, wie geht's?
Wie war deine B1 Prüfung?
It was me that kept your bag for you when you came to write your prufüng at goethe. How is your processing going? I sent you a PM bt you didn't respond!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
thanks very much Hampy and i wish everyone of US success in jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
iranuwa:

My dear all you need is to proceed with the funded bank details. Bringing letter of sponsorship or affidavit might cause harm than Good.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
iranuwa:
thanks very much honourableseyi that is to say no need for me to use the affidavit for sponsorship.

Genau
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks all. I got confirmation of my block account today. Pls what is the next step after funding the account number

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
sammiy:
honestly dat use to confuse me too bt I realised some institution tag it MSc while some oda tag it MEng but they all masters prog. However hv seen some pipo claim MSc is higher but no clear defination. As for the Bachelor of science in Engineering.....even some uni in nigeria offer B.Sc mechanical engineering.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skindoc(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
uchezdedon:

My dear all you need is to proceed with the funded bank details. Bringing letter of sponsorship or affidavit might cause harm than Good.

Why is it going to be hard these days for people that are intending to use letter of sponsorship?

Cc:Eke. Honourableseyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.