Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995693 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 10:40pm On May 06, 2015
crowns2:

Okay let me follow you back. I will answer to the best of my knowledge but you can also try Eke40seven too. He is really good with issues as this.
Thanks and I have done DAT too Bt no response from him yet
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 10:50pm On May 06, 2015
@ Ekefourseven I applied for student visa appointment after opening my blocked account in March. The consulate told me my application is too early for Winter that I should wait till July. My deustche bank account has beern confirmed but I'm still yet to fund it. I plan to do that in june. Futurewise adviced me to wait till July so that I don't potray myself as desperate. U mentioned in one of urr post that July booking is going and I like to have my interview done in july. Please what should I do
2. I have my birth certificate from the 80's, can I use in lieu of the age declarration or NPC ish.
3. Is pry sch cert really important cos I can't get mine
I know some of these questions has been treated before, please I just need clarification
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 10:53pm On May 06, 2015
crowns2:

Okay let me follow you back. I will answer to the best of my knowledge but you can also try Eke40seven too. He is really good with issues as this.
sent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

If it was sealed, stamped and signed with the words, "certified true copies" or with a related sentence and the seal bears a sign/emblem/coat of arm or similar drawings in it, then you are good to go.

Note: I answered directly from my mentions and I don't know if your questions have been answered already.

Ok. Thanks plenty. This is a sample.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
Kudos to everyone on this thread. I must sincerely emphasize the fact that our questions and answers are both enlightening. Please, I have a copy of my original transcript which I had the opportunity of getting scanned before sending it out sometime last year somewhere else. I got it printed out in its rightful colours but thinking if that would stand in or suffice as an original transcript. Thinking of getting my student copy of my results duly signed and stamped, then getting the printed transcript stamped by the present HOD of my department in order to make that transcript stand in as the original then present together. I hope that should suffice for certification at the embassy? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 1:11am On May 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

Brother, no be so..some temptations too dey hard to resist...Pls try and do that thing very fast, if you qualify, their admittance is instantaneous. I'm still waiting for you.

Others who have their admission shouldn't wait further, start booking your appointments for interview, it's now open, Appointment for July going...going.........
I remember like two ppl here gave a response which they recieved after booking appointment. The embassy told them to wait till June or July thereabout. Are u saying we can do the booking right away?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2015
XpensiveT:

@Oye50 and Sir Eke40seven...OMG , I tot i can jes walk into the Goethe Institute to start learning German anytime i want to. I neva knew its a kinda semester thing. I will like to go and register tomorrow or by Friday morning. Please, is there a registration fee I have to pay or its jes the 30,000 naira alone? Do I have to pay the 30k at the time of registration? I need an urgent response please. Thanks for your anticipated response.

#Maximum Respect
#God Bless
you'll have to pay it when u register. Also there's a fee of 5k for books and other materials apart from the 30k registration fee. Another helpful dictionary of 3k is been sold but that is so optional.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:45am On May 07, 2015
kaypopps:
@ Ekefourseven I applied for student visa appointment after opening my blocked account in March. The consulate told me my application is too early for Winter that I should wait till July. My deustche bank account has beern confirmed but I'm still yet to fund it. I plan to do that in june. Futurewise adviced me to wait till July so that I don't potray myself as desperate. U mentioned in one of urr post that July booking is going and I like to have my interview done in july. Please what should I do
2. I have my birth certificate from the 80's, can I use in lieu of the age declarration or NPC ish.
I know some of these questions has been treated before, please I just need clarification

Yepa! patience is not always a virtue. Application for appointment started since last week. Slots don dey go. As I said July going........going......
********2********
Your birth certificate from the 80's will likely be from the National Population Commission. Abi which one come be that one?
**********3*********
From past experience, that can be waived.
omoomoba:
Kudos to everyone on this thread. I must sincerely emphasize the fact that our questions and answers are both enlightening. Please, I have a copy of my original transcript which I had the opportunity of getting scanned before sending it out sometime last year somewhere else. I got it printed out in its rightful colours but thinking if that would stand in or suffice as an original transcript. Thinking of getting my student copy of my results duly signed and stamped, then getting the printed transcript stamped by the present HOD of my department in order to make that transcript stand in as the original then present together. I hope that should suffice for certification at the embassy? Thanks
Go ahead!...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 6:19am On May 07, 2015
@eke40seven thanks for ur response. My birth certificate is frrom the municipal government in the 80's and not NPC.
"Patience is not always a virtue" means a green light to book appointment baa.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On May 07, 2015
Hi, guys

1. Is anyone here applying to The University of Hamburg or any school in Hamburg?

2. Who can give me some info. on health insurance, is it better to get health insurance here or should I get it in Germany and if so do I tick no in the health insurance question in the visa form? Plus i heard something about getting travel insurance... can someone please explain properly for me.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2015
Ahbbiey:
Hi, guys

1. Is anyone here applying to The University of Hamburg or any school in Hamburg?

2. Who can give me some info. on health insurance, is it better to get health insurance here or should I get it in Germany and if so do I tick no in the health insurance question in the visa form? Plus i heard something about getting travel insurance... can someone please explain properly for me.

Thanks
Have you gotten admission there? obiwan is your man.

2. Its not so easy getting it yourself from here though not impossible. Its better when you get over there you can make the best choices. in the space for the visa you can fill "I intend to get one when/immediately I get into Germany"

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 9:27am On May 07, 2015
Ahbbiey:
Hi, guys

Thanks

there is no health insurance you get here in nigeria that will work for you in germany so plz do not waste your money buying health insurance until u land in germo gidigba. in the section u are refering to, just write 'will get an insurance upon arrival in Germany' period!! the embassy is aware of that fact that u can not live in germany without an health insurance so no having one now is not an excuse not to give u ur visa so far u perform well during ur interview. shikena

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 07, 2015
Thank you smiley

Eke40seven:

Have you gotten admission there? obiwan is your man.

2. Its not so easy getting it yourself from here though not impossible. Its better when you get over there you can make the best choices. in the space for the visa you can fill "I intend to get one when immediately I get into Germany"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36am On May 07, 2015
Thank you smiley

nevilbot:

there is no health insurance you get here in nigeria that will work for you in germany so plz do not waste your money buying health insurance until u land in germo gidigba. in the section u are refering to, just write 'will get an insurance upon arrival in Germany' period!! the embassy is aware of that fact that u can not live in germany without an health insurance so no having one now is not an excuse not to give u ur visa so far u perform well during ur interview. shikena
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2015
Ahbbiey:
Hi, guys

Thanks
Present smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 07, 2015
hey,

So what school and what course?
How is it going for you?

Williamso:

Present smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 1:03pm On May 07, 2015
Hello Friends,
Please I need your advice. I Just got an email from Rhine-waal university of applied sciences. from what you guyz have been saying in the room, it is not located a place man can't hustle very well. I do not know if to proceed and open german blocked account with this or i should wait for that of hamburg ?I equally applied to Hamburg.but are you guyz really positive that i can change school when i get to germany ?I no wan go dey where i go dey hunger o . I need 2 dey where man fit make sense.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
Ahbbiey:
hey,
So what school and what course? How is it going for you?
No admission yet, so nothing is certain... smiley
University of Hamburg, Intelligent Systems. What about you?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
Same grin no admission yet. Waiting till June 10th or so.
My mind skipped today when i thought "What if they reject me?"
But I applied for an Msc. in Economics, University of Hamburg.
Have you do your visa interview or are you waiting for your admission letter

Williamso:

No admission yet, so nothing is certain... smiley

University of Hamburg, Intelligent Systems.
What about you?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 07, 2015
As previously stated u can always change ur mind. Proceed with ur rhine waal admission letter. If u get ur hamburg admission u can always change. Instead of waiting. Im also waiting to see if hamburg will give me admission. But i have started d blocked acc process with d admission i have to Stuttgart
kuthvic:
Hello Friends,
Please I need your advice. I Just got an email from Rhine-waal university of applied sciences. from what you guyz have been saying in the room, it is not located a place man can't hustle very well. I do not know if to proceed and open german blocked account with this or i should wait for that of hamburg ?I equally applied to Hamburg.but are you guyz really positive that i can change school when i get to germany ?I no wan go dey where i go dey hunger o . I need 2 dey where man fit make sense.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shaqurolalekan: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
U guys are just wonderful,great work has been done,please I need to have Eke40seven email or digit,please I need ur help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
Ahbbiey:
Same grin no admission yet. Waiting till June 10th or so.
My mind skipped today when i thought "What if they reject me?"
But I applied for an Msc. in Economics, University of Hamburg.
Have you do your visa interview or are you waiting for your admission letter
No admission yet my dear. Visa interview is quite farfetched right now. Got a mail telling me acceptance rate is roughly 11% for the program. God dey.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
A good deal of information is being made available here, great job the gurus are doing here. Please is there anybody studying in Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nurmberg? or staying in the city of Erlangen or Nurmberg? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
Please does anyone know where I can learn German language around Ikeja, Maryland or Ikorodu Road area of Lagos? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shaqurolalekan: 6:18pm On May 07, 2015
Is dere anybody admitted for master's in SIA and crop protection AT georg august uni goettingen,please we need to relate,dis is my email shaqur_olalekan@yahoo.com or or shaqur olalekan casco,please I need Eke40seven email or facebk id ,please I need ur help eke40seven,tanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
More power to this @eke40seven guy! You are just wonderful. I sent an email to the consulate this morning to book for student visa appointment. The consulate replied me ds evening that I have been scheduled for 7-07-15 for my visa interview. Guys july booking is going on oooo. Apply quickly for those who have their admission and opened blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 6:27pm On May 07, 2015
kaypopps:

Fund the account and reapply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2015
kaypopps:
More power to this @eke40seven guy! You are just wonderful. I sent an email to the consulate this morning to book for student visa appointment. The consulate replied me ds evening that I have been scheduled for 7-07-15 for my visa interview. Guys july booking is going on oooo. Apply quickly for those who have their admission and opened blocked account.

must d block account b funded b4 applying 4 visa?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 7:10pm On May 07, 2015
@futurewiser thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 7:15pm On May 07, 2015
@fapper it is not necessary before the interview but would be reminded to fund it before the issuance of the visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 8:42pm On May 07, 2015
Please Guys, I will be going to embassy next week to apply for my block account but I do not know if i should go 2 lagos or abuja. I am based in benin .Those that have done please advice me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.