Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (52072 Views)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Governor Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium For Campaign / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
spenca:

I think it's as simply as you lacking basic understanding of contextual writings for you. There can't be anything other than this

If truly you had read the report, then the context with which you considered it is undeniably skewed.

Your preceding comment reeks with bias and subjectivity as u failed to incorporate all the components of the report. You defended the action of the Governor apparently due to certain affiliation you have with him or his party.

Even you must admit that his action is indefensible, or how do u explain the fact that he had approved same stadium for use by his party but declined another party's request point blank?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by redcliff: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
joeboy03:

I'm glad you said it belongs to the state. So the PDP members in Rivers state are not part of the state? Does the state only belong to APC members? Does Johnathan not have supporter who are citizens of Rivers state? Was the stadium built with Ameachi's personal resources or APC's finances?

Sometimes people need to be open-minded
and reasonable in their comments.

The fact is, there is clearly no excuse for this staggering uppity!!!

Are you okay? Who runs a state? Is it not the government of the state? Did i say the stadium belongs to the PDP rivers? The state government owns the stadium and any new regime that comes in inherits whatever the state owns for the period of their tenure and they can do whatever they want to do with it.. and theres nothing you or anybody can do about it although its not morally right but you cannot take them to court because they refused to let you use the stadium for reasons best known to them. If pdp rivers feel they are the authority why did they file for an application of use from the state government. Why did they not just jump in and use it?..get that into your skull..
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by obynoses(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nawaao....what a disciplined president? I hated you but will vote u for this act of leniency. Who does Amaechi think he is? I just hv seen the disaster I would hv caused in this issue if I were Mr.GEJ. a man dt has d right to seize ur existence thru state of emergency? Hia ....Goodluck is a twin to democracy joor.no doubt. Else Amaechi wud hv bn barred from using d federal roads and will remain indoor for some months. Give me that power of presidency let me teach him a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by WINDSOW(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
What Amechi mean is
Sir,I dnt want u to be a victim of circumstance since the stadium is under construction.GEJ can come by feb 20 grin to campaign. He is only tryin to save GEJ's life.
Pls let's cooperate with Amechi
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by spenca: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
joeboy03:

If truly you had read the report, then the context with which you considered it is undeniably skewed.

Your preceding comment reeks with bias and subjectivity as u failed to incorporate all the components of the report. You defended the action of the Governor apparently due to certain affiliation you have with him or his party.

Even you must admit that his action is indefensible, or how do u explain the fact that he had approved same stadium for use by his party but declined another party's request point blank?

Like I said , it is under maintenance (construction) when it was approved for the acclaimed party it was yet to be under maintenance. He did not approve it for APC after PDP requested it to be used it was way before and after APC used it for whatever they did, it stadia is put under maintenance, was so cumbersome to comprehend ?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Bluepamex: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Amaechi, the APC's ATM is a sinking ship financial and politically.we all know that Tinubu and Buhari will surely suck him dry
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by PStacks(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Omooba77 post=29884158][/quote]

if they want to use the state stadium for rally then Jonathan too should allow Buhari use the presidential fleet for campaign movements.. GEJ uses all 11 presidential jets to mobilise for his re election, Buhari doesnt have access to all these 11 jets, now the little property of the state, GEJ still wants to use, PDP is not being fair at all, yet they would be the first to cry fowl..
Useless Party,

sai Buhari..

Amechi, no open that stadium ooo, i love Amechi, the guy is just too stuborn, when i grow, i want to be like Amechi mehn! that guy na badt guyz..
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by M4gunners: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ leads by example. Not gragra Leader. This is one of the reason he should be voted in again.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by asiwajumi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Governor Amaechi is acting within the law

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

The PDP can campaign on the streets like they have been doing so far.

I'm sure u r nt aware apc use the place twice dis year.read well bfor commenting.doo
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
spenca:

Like I said , it is under maintenance (construction) when it was approved for the acclaimed party it was yet to be under maintenance. He did not approve it for APC after PDP requested it to be used it was way before and after APC used it for whatever they did, it stadia is put under maintenance, was so cumbersome to comprehend ?

Are you in PH to be so sure of this information? Is that what the report suggested?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
redcliff:

Are you okay? [/b]Who runs a state? Is it not the government of the state? Did i say the stadium belongs to the PDP rivers? [b]The state government owns the stadium and any new regime that comes in inherits whatever the state owns for the period of their tenure and they can do whatever they want to do with it.. and theres nothing you or anybody can do about it although its not morally right but you cannot take them to court because they refused to let you use the stadium for reasons best known to them. If pdp rivers feel they are the authority why did they file for an application of use from the state government. Why did they not just jump in and use it?..get that into your skull..

Evidently, you cannot make a point without resorting to insultive words or phrases, that's a sign of weakness, it is a negative trait, i'll advise you to work on it.

CORRECTION: You must, however, note that the Rivers state government does not own the stadium, it belongs to the Rivers state people, built from tax payers money and not from Ameachi's personal finances. Hence, if the people of Rivers state who are members of the PDP say that they want to make use of the stadium for the same purpose which the APC utilized the facility several times, it is undeniably their fundamental right as citizens and as tax payers, take note.

I am glad that we found a common ground in this argument. Atleast you also agreed that it is wrong,
that's just the summary for everything.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by redcliff: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
joeboy03:

Evidently, you cannot make a point without resorting to insultive words or phrases, that's a sign of weakness, it is a negative trait, i'll advise you to work on it.

CORRECTION: You must, however, note that the Rivers state government does not own the stadium, it belongs to the Rivers state people, built from tax payers money and not from Ameachi's personal finances. Hence, if the people of Rivers state who are members of the PDP say that they want to make use of the stadium for the same purpose which the APC utilized the facility several times, it is undeniably their fundamental right as citizens and as tax payers, take note.

I am glad that we found a common ground in this argument. Atleast you also agreed that it is wrong,
that's just the summary for everything.

Please stop quoting me.. I dont have time arguing with you..
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by crystalzoe: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

story for d gods! when APC used it twice it had been completed abi?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by yerimastyle(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Guy are you now telling me that PDP government ownes Nigeria because the president is the head ....is Dis how APC wants to rule Nigeria God Of israel,Isaac and Abraham will put all enemy of Nigeria to confusion
redcliff:

Are you okay? Who runs a state? Is it not the government of the state? Did i say the stadium belongs to the PDP rivers? The state government owns the stadium and any new regime that comes in inherits whatever the state owns for the period of their tenure and they can do whatever they want to do with it.. and theres nothing you or anybody can do about it although its not morally right but you cannot take them to court because they refused to let you use the stadium for reasons best known to them. If pdp rivers feel they are the authority why did they file for an application of use from the state government. Why did they not just jump in and use it?..get that into your skull..
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by austinbrown: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Mr man just shut up your mouth, didn't Apc use the same stadium for their own campaign?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by redcliff: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
yerimastyle:
Guy are you now telling me that PDP government ownes Nigeria because the president is the head ....is Dis how APC wants to rule Nigeria God Of israel,Isaac and Abraham will put all enemy of Nigeria to confusion

Apparently you can read.. no dispute about that but you have comprehension problems... go with your fate.. i cannot trade words with you.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by EMANY01(m): 12:13am On Jan 19, 2015
cole265:

How much of proper thinking and act do you expect from the common citizens when pple in government steal billions and flaunt it without recourse or consequence whatsoever. GEJ government those not model any sense of responsibility for the citizenry. So much frustration for those who even attempt to be upright when you listen to stories of the aviation minister, fuel subsidy, can 20 billion etc.

You talked about france and the activities of other terrorist group world wide. But you should notice the concert of these government towards the issue while Nigerian president failed to visit, commensurate and even did not belive the kidnap of the Chibok girls initially.

You also spoke about Buhary as a military head of state 30 years ago! Haba! The man has grown mentally and physically.

I think it's accurate to use the word [size=18pt] ATROPHIED [/size].
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:

That's because you got nothing more to argue about, the fact has been established. We both agreed that is is wrong.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:

That's because you got nothing more to argue, the fact has been established. We both agreed that is is wrong.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
shegzy0007:
so you are still supporting Biafra, chain nawa o

Leave Biafra to stop this fraud of a nation?

Supporting Nigeria is injustice to my soul!!!
It is not just about supporting Biafra, I am a Biafran!
I am being forced to become Nigeria, an entity created by brutish British slave masters.
The very idea of calling me a Nigerian is a mockery to my identity as a free born!

Nigeria was the imagination of criminals led by one Luggard from the UK!
Nobody should blame me if I say know to it.

Besides, you cannot build a nation with people of extreme values and beliefs!
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by obontami: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
babestella:

Your handle speaks volume about the rot in your low life. You are despicable and ethnocentric.
pussyaddict, MrHardOn,prixus and crazysaint make una see me see wahala ooo..i no know dis girl o...she come dey ta si mi...ab she want make i suck her pusssy?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
obontami:
pussyaddict, ismokeweed make una see me see wahala ooo..i no know dis girl o...she come dey ta si mi...abu she want make i suck her pusssy?
So in the entire nairaland, it's me that you saw to call?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by obontami: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
ismokeweed:

So in the entire nairaland, it's me that you saw to call?
u na confirm niggga na,abi?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
obontami:
u na confirm niggga na,abi?
Kk. Make we beat the girl abi how we wan run am?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
obontami:
pussyaddict, MrHardOn,prixus and crazysaint make una see me see wahala ooo..i no know dis girl o...she come dey ta si mi...ab she want make i suck her pusssy?
lol...wetin u do am nah...
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by obontami: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
ismokeweed:

we go carry weed put for her ear,mouth, nose so any how she dey breath na weed she dey inhale and exhale she go know say no be seresere undecided
ismokeweed:

we go carry weed put for her ear,mouth, nose so any how she dey breath na weed she dey inhale and exhale she go know say no be seresere..
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Obotanmi...No worries. As long as she clean. Licking and Sucking Galore. Layer by Layer. Give her what she wants.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
obontami:
Lolzz .grin grin grin if she so chooses, then u've no option than to blow her off into a land of bliss and pleasurecheesy
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by obontami: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

lol...wetin u do am nah...
*in d'banj's voice* she's feeling the niggga
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Crazysaint. Well said.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by charlesamos123: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Governor Amaechi thinks this is SUG election, he can not put his house together, what has he achieve since defecting to APC,Absolutely noting. They are bringing excuses that the stadium was under construction but it was used for the APC rally, after this election he will run to Ghana for exile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.