Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (52055 Views)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Governor Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium For Campaign / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by talk2rotman(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
There is too much conscious or unconscious coddling
of graft by this President. If former Head of State, Gen.
Ibrahim Babangida, believes that his administration
should be considered an angelic being regarding
corruption compared to Jonathan’s, then this
administration must be the unrepentant Lucifer of
larceny and a dashing baron of daylight robbery that
ever existed in the annals of Nigerian history. We all
remember Babangida and his men. When the President
said that corrupt government officials will not see the
four walls of a prison under his authority, it was an
announcement that depraved minds will always have a
free pass with him. Incarceration of those adjudged
corrupt, Mr. President, is a very powerful deterrent for
those who steal public funds.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by dunkem21(m): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
kingstylo01:
Na waah oh! Shebi APC use the stadium for campaign, why telling PDP that it's under construction?

SOME PEOPLE DON'T REASON BEFORE THEY POST. smh

My brother, the thing no tire you? ..what do you expect from students of a certificateless general.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
lomprico:

So allowing ur citizens to be slaughtered everyday and doing absolutely nothing about it is democracy? Guy if I come n slap ur wife, beat ur kids and u do nothing about, YOU ARE NOT A MAN! And that ur wife n kids will leave you. That is the stage nigerians are now. MARK MY WORDS!
That's the problem with you devils on a horse back AKA janjaweedd you guys actually lack wisdom.

How does an issue that has to do with Amaechi's refusal to grant the PDP access to the stadium showcases Jonathan as not being man enough and the problem in the North?

I want your answers and no matter how dumb ,give me one.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ibietela2(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
bamigbadeii:
Try and be justify with your commnt, is jona not aware that APC was denied from using national stadium surulere lagos for parking durIng thE party convEntion, so wht goes arnd coms Arnd, jona should go to to otueke and find venue

Is Gej the governor there?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Governor Amaechi is acting within the law

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

The PDP can campaign on the streets like they have been doing so far.

olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sammiy: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
How do some peeps reason? How could you ever believe that Ameachi can stop d president from using a stadium. Its totally untrue and mere fallacy + bad belle propaganda
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by kingstylo01(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2015
dunkem21:

My brother, the thing no tire you? ..what do you expect from students of a certificateless general.
no mind them. After february 14, they'll all shutup..
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by toprealman: 12:19am On Jan 18, 2015
The sad reality is that if PDP win in River state, APC lead by Amaechi will make the state ungovernable. If APC should win.....Wike and co will declare WW III on the state. Amaechi has just lost it completely.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by babakaka(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Collynzo9:
People should beware of Amaechi's game plan.
He wants to force GEJ to use the stadium in the heart of the city rather than the one at the outskirts so that on the day of his campaign they can spread propaganda about how traffic in the whole city was shut down and people made to suffer ''just because the President came visiting''.
That is their way.
u just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ricsman(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2015
na by force? APC is in charge of Rivers facilities n its leader can decide who uses it. do u expect him to open his door happily to his political enemy?

there is nothing like federal power here.

however I wish he welcome his enemy n even give them drink.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by melvin0004(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

pls oh! was d stadium completed when APC used it.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Ayatullah(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2015
CAMPAIGN IN THE SKY!
Why is GEJ and PDP crying now. Amaechi, the commander-in-chief of Rivers state has spoken: The stadium is under renovation or construction.

GEJ and his PDP should use the sky to campaign. The AIR SPACE they deny Amaechi on several occasions is there for them and wider than the stadium for them to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by EMANY01(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2015
enzony:

This your comment is quite shameful, wholly ludicrous and absurd. You read that APC has carried out a campaign in the same stadium.

Hmmmm, does it mean that APC supporters are under a spell undecided

That you are just realizing this now almost makes me wonder if you were under a spell.
ACN just used the same location for a rally less than 11 days ago and no irs under repairs........and some "progressives" see nothing wrong in that.....they are certainly under a spell...
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by watered(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

I've always warned the guy that looks after this fellow's cage but he wouldn't listen. Its a pity though.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by anibestlala(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

but when apc used it recently it was completed ba? try and be objective.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by cococandy(f): 2:10am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can you imagine?... They used the stadium for their own rally. The president is even gentle, If it were some other president, He'll just make a triumphant entry, and nothing will happen.
GEJ's gentility might be his undoing. Imagine one of those gangster past presidents being denied use of state stadium?
Even Buhari the 'change' champion will jail and exile the so called governor.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sunmarouk(m): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2015
hater, in ameachi''s front, jonathan will continue to rule naija.......GEJ carry on
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sunmarouk(m): 2:22am On Jan 18, 2015
very gentle man, and that is why we love him, and Mr president will use that as a plus. an advantage, cos he his not a trouble maker, unlike some people..........................

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Rossikk(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2015
IDEApro:
Amaechi, APC and their politics of bitterness

Abi o...... if a PDP governor had done the same now, we wouldn't hear the last of it.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Ranchhoddas: 3:05am On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

you no sabi read ni?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by femikay149(m): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2015
ogbonnayamkpa:
The was GMB's fate in Abia. The State. Governor barred him from using the Enyimba stadium. What's good for the goose is also for the gander.

Thank you bro

All these people shouting Gej is a Legend Democrat bla bla

Also in Cross Rivers the governor didnt apporve Apc uss of the stadium

So why all the noise

Respect is Reciprocal
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Leo81(m): 4:05am On Jan 18, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

some people reason with their anus.A Stadium used by APC twice is now an unfinished construction.Hmmmm God is watching cool
ChinemeOkpan:

some people reason with their anus.A Stadium used by APC twice is now an unfinished construction.Hmmmm God is watching

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Disadvantage of being a gentleman, your subordinate will constantly take u for granted. Everybody takes jonah for granted, his wife,ministers,governors,drivers,jst name it. Amaechi go bold try this with obasanjo.*hiss*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by osebe: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2015
"President Jonathan remains to date the most demonized,abused and derided president Nigeria has ever had.But it is to his credit that he has never used security apparatus at his disposal to persecute any one."--Uzochukwu Okafor. #GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by osebe: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2015
skelefish:
Disadvantage of being a gentleman, your subordinate will constantly take u for granted. Everybody takes jonah for granted, his wife,ministers,governors,drivers,jst name it. Amaechi go bold try this with obasanjo.*hiss*
At all! Dem nor born am well.He's gentility personified. #GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 18, 2015
DenBosch:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to get my academic life bk in shape(Shelter)... There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am in sch nw and i have very limited time to work.. The money i need is #20,000 to settle my bills..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...May God bless and reward u all.
#Dprince: On your own o
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by koredeolanrewaju(m): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2015
So funny for a governor not allown a presido enter the stadium. Na joke in dey joke. He will still allow them.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can you imagine?... They used the stadium for their own rally. The president is even gentle, If it were some other president, He'll just make a triumphant entry, and nothing will happen.
Nobody will confront him for using the stadium without approval, but mind you, it will be a dent on his image for forcing his way in. He will be likened to a THUG if he destroys the gate to get in. It's a political machination.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by AreaFada2: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2015
enzony:

This your comment is quite shameful, wholly ludicrous and absurd. You read that APC has carried out a campaign in the same stadium.

Hmmmm, does it mean that APC supporters are under a spell undecided

You know Atiku has many marabouts (babalawos) according to OBJ. Some of them from other African countries sef. Spell wouldn't be strange. Otherwise, how can a failed dictator, thrice rejected 72 years old (possibly football age sef) will start exciting people? What's he gonna offer now that he wasn't trusted to have ability to in 2003, 2007 & 2011? A man so rigid with poor people skills that he was kicked out by his underlings in only 20 months. And he got no clue of it. Nor had anyone in his circle to save him. ORIGINAL CLUELESS.

Only difference I see is that he now uses Rivers State money to dress in different ethnic group attires & uses SW media propanda machine. Packaging & repackaging. Dazall. grin.

If he wins sef, he will revert to his rigidity and narrow world view, keep Tinubu, Boi-boi Danfo driver Amaechi and others at armslength, start relying on Majority Northern NASS members (who will naturally close ranks) to scuttle any impeachment moves orchestrated by Tinubu & co.
I dey laff o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by shaggzy640(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2015
humm apc sha.......................
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sonssyo: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2015
amechi is a big time joker. oga jona go flog uuu
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Tho I Support APC.... Amaechi clearly disrespected the course of the president... which is wrong

So Mr Amaechi You are wrong on this...

#Saibuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.