Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (52067 Views)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Governor Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium For Campaign / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by eedris07(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by omenka(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmm...

If you ask me, this is uncalled for. Amaechi should let them use whatever public facility meant for the accommodation of crowd they wish to use. It is a public utility built from the public purse and shouldn't be treated like a personal estate.

But be that as it may, I hate when people get all too hypocritical. These same guys lashing out at the governor were the ones that praised Jonathan when Buhari was denied landing at an airport in Makurdi and had his plane turned back to Abuja. I asked one of the posters then that what would have happened had the plane not have sufficient fuel to take it back to Abuja and he retorted; "do I look like I care? Matter of fact, I wish the plane crashes with all its occupants!".

That is Nigerians for you. Too much hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Collynzo9: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
People should beware of Amaechi's game plan.
He wants to force GEJ to use the stadium in the heart of the city rather than the one at the outskirts so that on the day of his campaign they can spread propaganda about how traffic in the whole city was shut down and people made to suffer ''just because the President came visiting''.
That is their way.

25 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by benuejosh: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
abi
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Vikkie14: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
See level of Desperation. This people are just too Desperate to hijack power by all means possible. But what's my own there when i know Desperation may spell Doom.

CHANGE is when a school that has existed over 4 decades to be demolished and turned to Car park/Shopping mall.
PROGRESSIVE is when a petty trader is told to Go and Die.
CHANGE
is when a president is barred and banned from campaigning in a "chosen" stadium.
CHANGE is when even toothpicks are taxed.
PROGRESSIVE is when OSINBAJO becomes OSINBADE.
CHANGE is when a "virtually" Illiterate man is ruling a country even in 21st century?
BTW, ameachi action is just like a goat bragging before his owner, abeg, help ask am, wetin he fit do for im boss?.

#MyVoteMy Power
**Abeg, DJ play me #GEJ TILL AMEACHI BOW TO GOODLUCK. If you cant get me that, then play me #DAVIDO new song "Aye BUHARI". Amma tired of all these SHIT**

For once, lemme shout and endorsed
#GEJ till Buhari calls TINUBU as TRIBUNE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by fitzmayowa: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change is when you deny the opposition from running his campaign successful in your domain, and cry blue murder when you get the same reaction, when you visit opposition den...

I wonder the kind of immature politics our so called politicians have resulted to, from burning, attacking and destroying opposition properties to removing of opposition posters and now denying the opposition campaign access...

We truly are far behind when it comes to political maturity, I hope GEJ doesn't play into the hands of the so called progressive by using the stadium forcefully...SMH

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by D9ty7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan is too gentle and sometimes, they take the gentility for a different thing.
If I were to be in Jona's shoes, I will enter the stadium in grand style, use the stadium, even use the dressing rooms.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by BlackTechnology: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is truly change

But

Negative Change grin

GEJ till Rotimi positively change

15 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by duni04(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
owobokiri:
The last governor that barred the annointed one from using the stadium to campaign was one funny looking dude named Fayemi. Where is he now? We have a DSS Squad already at Seme waiting for you Mr Rottenmi. You will finish this fight you started.
Touchè

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Vikkie14: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Collynzo9:
People should beware of Amaechi's game plan.
He wants to force GEJ to use the stadium in the heart of the city rather than the one at the outskirts so that on the day of his campaign they can spread propaganda about how traffic in the whole city was shut down and people made to suffer ''just because the President came visiting''.
That is their way.
Exactly. They are really desperate to get to power. CHANGE is when Buhari says he will create 3million jobs and Osinbajo says its 720k jobs.
CHANGE is when Buhari's Junction fails him to mis-call his VP's name.
[b]PROGRESSIVE
is when Ameachi bars and bans the incumbent from campaigning in a "selected" stadium.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nigeria is messed up

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by agabusta: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ameachi let them use the stadium jor. Dont be petty. All na still wash. They are not going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Lekmokson34: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
n
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
papercoin:
Jonah is too gentle sha, permission kor permeable ni
I'll enter the stadium in a grand style nd let heaven fall.
if na so e easy enter nau.Abeg parkwell,no dey make noise!is it easy??

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=gistmelove post=29884814][/quote]
I wil humbly receive d slap in exchange for shelter..May u neva slip Outside
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can you imagine?... They used the stadium for their own rally. The president is even gentle, If it were some other president, He'll just make a triumphant entry, and nothing will happen.
Copy Copy :
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ogbonnayamkpa(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
The was GMB's fate in Abia. The State. Governor barred him from using the Enyimba stadium. What's good for the goose is also for the gander.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Guk: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well, not alarmed as PDP led govts at Federal and States have done much worse, so worse that lives have bn placed at great risk as preventing a plane about to land from touching down. They need to feel the pinch too.

Is tit for tat good? No!!! but PDP need to realise they dont have monopoly of bad behaviour

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by doctokwus: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
agabusta:
Ameachi let them use the stadium jor. Dont be petty. All na still wash. They are not going anywhere.
Is it not possible that its a propaganda by PDP to score a cheap political point?
You should not discountenance the fact that they may av wanted to use another avenue originally, and knowing this particular venue wudnt be available, deliberately and belatedly applied for it.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by mizvee(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
SHIKENAN! Ameachi or wah eva must be MAD
papercoin:
Jonah is too gentle sha, permission kor permeable ni
I'll enter the stadium in a grand style nd let heaven fall.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by 3rdeye1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
DenBosch:

I hope so... I need one of d basic necessity of Life which is Shelter, this cold is really killing me.. Any help from u wil be appreciated
what state and part of the state are u?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by chronique(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
It is well.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by VcStunner(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
meforyou1:
my thought exactly
thats d mark of a true democratic leader who respects the rule of law!... The stadium is state owned and dey must seek permission, he has d right over the state PDP chairman, but not over the Grand commander of the federation. Its just a process. I love the humble man in GEJ. Its a virtue

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by sylve11: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
sad cool
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by DeCritique(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Since Amaechi joined APC, Rivers state's been lagging in terms of development. Anyone here's noticed that? He calls himself a progressive but his state has not been progressing since he joined the APC. The Monorail has not been completed, the various bus stops have not been fitted with seats and most of them are still falling apart. I went from Oyigbo to Waterlines early this week and I was dismayed by the lack of development in the state.

And yet he has the guts to stop the Federal government, the GCFR from using the property of the Rivers People? This man is a real joker. Let him go to sleep... His tenure is already over. And we are already tired of him. Let him keep running boy-boy for Buhari and Tinubu and picking up posts with titles like Director General of Buhari Campaign, Campaign Manager, etc

#GEJ till Mr Buhari provides proof of attending Kindergarten!!
#GEJ till PDP reclaims Rivers State!!

25 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
3rdeye1:
what state and part of the state are u?
Oyo state, Ibadan precisely
Schooling at the Polytechnic ibadan
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by anytexy: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
if true. Hmmmmm. Odi kwa very very high risky ooo.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ecode1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
They should take things calm

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ndcide(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
same way he treated ACN when he was still in PDP. We know him too well.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nicepoker(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Poor Jonathan! grin grin Bad luck everywhere he goes

sai Buhari
don't u think u deserve an award of excellence ON 5TUPIDITY?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jermaine Jackson Visits Bola Tinubu / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.