Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium (52078 Views)

Skye Bank Blocks Patience Jonathan From Accessing Her Unfrozen Account / Governor Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium For Campaign / Panic As Presidential Guards Shield Jonathan From Gun Salute Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Johnsinia(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Governor Amaechi is acting within the law

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

The PDP can campaign on the streets like they have been doing so far.

which school do u attend that u cant read and comprehend simple write up. Oya, go back to the write up but this time start by reading the words aloud, by shouting the alphabet that make up the words e.g B O Y boy.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by lumeneng22: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Electioneering phobia has grip this exile bound rotimi. Enough of his excesses.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by juniormusa(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amaechi troublesome man grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Emrich(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
We do really need change; but, the change we need the most is on how we think and approach things. Look at how every response here is an insult on one or two persons. Can we not think critically and argue intelligibly?

Every four years we clamour for new things and people and even when we know, from what we have experienced, that whatever promise that is made now is just for our votes, we still foolishly fight and kill each other.

How can there be a change when we do not like each other; when we are not ready to even tolerate our neighbours?

And why do we still talk party, party, party, when we know the men under them? Someone that has failed his people will now tell you it's the political party that failed the people and you immediately accept him. It is not the party but those people that have failed you. These men are selfish and they are feeding on our mind with psychology. They fail to secure a ticket in their party or they have one problem there and so they join another. Next thing they do is to tell you that party they left has failed you.

I weep for the people in this country. We are fools in the hands of these politicians and we know it not; so sad.

Other than kill ourselves now, we should reflect on what will happen when Jonathan or Buhari wins. Certainly some parts of the country won't accept either of them. What happens when the faction loyal to whoever looses decides to make the country un-rulable?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by legendsilver(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Exploit200:

You see how wicked and senseless you are.
when he was using it for campaign he didn't know it will endanger people's lives but when PDP wants to use it is now he knows it will endanger the lives of Nigerians.
what a wicked soul.
Am even hapi for all this seneros happening this is to tell Nigerians that APC is not a good party, and are Bunch of Disgruntled individuals.
Change is what we want and #Buhari is that change.
Sai Buhari
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Sajio(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Gej does not have Ameachi's tym @all... and it's really hitting him cos Gej has never replied his childish attitudes... I still believe there's a package plan awaiting ameachi.... ...For once Ameach, behave matured ooo! is this how Apc wants to rule us? meaning PDP member will not ply federal road if paraventure failbuhari wins? God fobids he does.. what a bitter politics!! Ameach don't run ooo, when the fire start burning!!! . I speak in Gej voice, WHO CARES OF HIS APPROVAL.. WHEN I GET TO THE STADIUM AMEACHI COME and DO HIS WORST..... silent is the best answer given to a fool

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
signs he did not build any stadium, now he is looking for where to campaign? for which stadium. Tell the people what you have done not what I will do.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
agoadiv:

anoda begger on de loose.......its in ur blood sha
Am left with no choice sir.. Apologies

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
3rdeye1:
oops! Guys kindly help this brother out. Wished u were in FCT.
Tanks for wanting to help Sir
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
brixton:

Go to stella' blog, they do a lot of give aways but they have to verify that your story is true
Thanks for ur care Sir
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by zubbyonu(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The stadium is not yet completed. A president with a so called PhD should know the health & safety implications of conducting a campaign in such a venue.

Unlike him and his cronies, the APC will not endanger the lives of Nigerians like he did with Immigration recruitment exercise. The APC values the lives of Nigerians.

but apc used the stadium
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ChinemeOkpan: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
zubbyonu:
but apc used the stadium

Please refer to my comment made earlier

thanks

In projects like this, there are several stages and milestones.

If and when the APC campaigned at the stadium, they must have got professional assurances from builders and contractors that it was absolutely safe to use it for campaigning.

At this stage of the project, it is no longer suitable for campaigning. There are other stadia in Rivers state for the PDP to use instead of knowingly endangering the lives of Nigerians

The APC government will never allow such idiocy.

Change is coming..

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by yerimastyle(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
[b]Governor Amaechi is acting within the law

The PDP can campaign on the streets like they have been doing so far.[/b]you reason tru ur anus I guess

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ogene007: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Amaechi is simply providing us with a glimpse of the 'CHANGE' APC intends to bring into the country. Presently in Lagos, APC is not allowing PDP to place adverts on billboards using LASAA to frustrate PDP's campaign. They will ensure that the civil liberties provided by GEJ' s government is reversed when and if they take over. They also intend to clamp down on social media so that they will extend their secret looting to the federal level, without any forum for nigerians to talk about it. Finally, they intend to impose sharia across the entire country, as part of their islamization agenda. That is the CHANGE APC intends to bring, and that is why they will never succeed in their proposed devilish CHANGE. By the grace of God, Buhari and APC will fail woefully in their sinister plot to destroy nigeria. GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Rexnegro(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
lurther:
A whole president? WOOOOOW...........GEJ is a real democrat.

A governor not allowing a president using a stadium anywhere in this world?
GEJ is truely the definition of a democrat per excellence.
Yeah indeed a true democrat...but wait a min d last time I checked a tru democrat won't allow river state crisis to ve gotten to d level its got to, a true democrat won't have deploy policemen to block gate of assembly because common tambuwal defected to apc..a true democrat won't keep quiet when corruptions are flying up n down in his govt these and many more....now I wonder if u even no the meaning of DEMOCRAT or u forgot all the "I don't care like attitude" gej has displayed to many matters he oust to democratically involved to make him a true democrat as u said.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by jonuel1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Why do u reason with ur anus? Isn't it the same stadium APC used? If going by what u've spewed it means APC doesn't mean well if the stadium was under construction and they used it for their campaign

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Does barring him produces produce buhari's certificate?? undecided
You with your certificate make no sense.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by lomprico(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're definition of a man is that man who bullies and threatens to get what he wants?

If the above is your definition of a man ,then I'm afraid to announce to you that you're still a slave to your ego.

A real man will never use a tool given to him to serve the people to oppress.Jonathan will never behave like obasanjo because that wasn't democracy at all instead with his humility the gods of the land and God himself will see him through.MARK MY WORDS.
So allowing ur citizens to be slaughtered everyday and doing absolutely nothing about it is democracy? Guy if I come n slap ur wife, beat ur kids and u do nothing about, YOU ARE NOT A MAN! And that ur wife n kids will leave you. That is the stage nigerians are now. MARK MY WORDS!
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ifeakayahooco(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Shea!dey say Ameachi has not done anything,that he should show one thing he has done and they re using de health centers free,de schools free,de free roads,26 sub stations (power) free and they want to use the stadium free again,where they will open dere buccal cavity and start dey lies again. If na me I go go fall de roof...nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
the no born amaechi make he try am with obj baba na sudden death go kill am ebele too gentle otu-oke tinxx pack ur baggage and luggages...I was here
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by obontami: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
jonathan take am

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by Turbocharged: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Another brainless imbe.cile just wrote that below.

ChinemeOkpan:

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by oluwadanie1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You people should stop talking with sentiments.

Didn't you read that the APC have used it b4 now?
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by kodded(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
ogene007:
Amaechi is simply providing us with a glimpse of the 'CHANGE' APC intends to bring into the country. Presently in Lagos, APC is not allowing PDP to place adverts on billboards using LASAA to frustrate PDP's campaign. They will ensure that the civil liberties provided by GEJ' s government is reversed when and if they take over. They also intend to clamp down on social media so that they will extend their secret looting to the federal level, without any forum for nigerians to talk about it. Finally, they intend to impose sharia across the entire country, as part of their islamization agenda. That is the CHANGE APC intends to bring, and that is why they will never succeed in their proposed devilish CHANGE. By the grace of God, Buhari and APC will fail woefully in their sinister plot to destroy nigeria. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by viceldo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Turbocharged:
Another brainless imbe.cile just wrote that below.

I'M IN.......

Diz is jst lik telin a lion nt to hurnt animal in his kingdom........amaechi sud bcareful wit mr. jona or else..............

I'M OUT.........
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by wiseguy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Haba! The same PDP and Nyesom Wike that said Amaechi embezzled money in building that stadium. Wike even said the stadium is a misplaced priority. Now they want to use same stadium? God punish devil. E no go happen! Make GEJ better find space for Otuoke river do rally. Nonsense! They are not even ashamed to use a facility Amaechi built.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by MurdaForker(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
papercoin:
Jonah is too gentle sha, permission kor permeable ni
I'll enter the stadium in a grand style nd let heaven fall.
He is not gentle .. He simply lacks the charisma of a president
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by glory2glory: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let them go and use liberation stadium. What if Amaechi had not built this new stadium? Or better still, they should go and use Akpabio's stadium. After all, they were abusing Amaechi's stadium and celebrating that of Akpabio.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by babestella: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
He is barring PDP when his party grand pa Buhari does even have a certificate, no verifiable educational background. I pity him.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by babestella: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
obontami:
jonathan take am

Your handle speaks volume about the rot in your low life. You are despicable and ethnocentric.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
DenBosch:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to get my academic life bk in shape(Shelter)... There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am in sch nw and i have very limited time to work.. The money i need is #20,000 to settle my bills..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...May God bless and reward u all.
Who are you voting for: Those that take your money and use it to buy Private Jets, mansions, say "Stealing is not corruption", and ensure you live a life of poverty begging total strangers for financial help or;

Those with a history of using the money Nigeria generates to make the life of the common man easy while creating a level playing field for everyone?

I wish you well in your endeavors.
Re: Amaechi Bars Jonathan From Using State's Stadium by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Does barring him produces buhari's certificate?? undecided
The bolded means you shouldn't be talking about certificates or educational qualifications of others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.