Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... (2270 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
It's a very sad experience and could give your friend emotional scars for life...anyway if i were in his shoes,my brother i know God urges us to forgive but i just cant find it easy to forgive any lady that can go that far to deceive me I'll rather go to hell for the sin.How could she say she was gang raped in secondary school and the road was still as open as Benin Ibadan express way...haba lets be realistic here even when you've not had sex with ur girl for a long while who is faithful you will feel it..not to talk of someone who was raped just once in secondary school.She is a liar and a bad one at that.If she was even smart at all she would have told him no s3x till after marriage for her cos she is disciplining herself for her future man and not the virgin card..What i would do is divorce her lying,deceptive a$$ as early as possible who knows how may tricks & surprises she has up her sleeve...them no dey use shame drink poison marriage is forever and the greatest mistake your friend will make is keeping her out of pity..except he still loves her ooo..but me i see no reason why i should still continue loving such a snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by Kk4(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
mencade4:
HAHAHA......TRUE.....SHE HAS BEEN FVVVCKING DIFFERENT PE...NIS BOTH IN HER VAJAYJAY AND HER SHIIIT HOLE. FRONT AND BACK.
lol.. If seun catch you ehn!!
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by ifex370(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
mencade4:
WHAT HELL?

U DONT KNOW WHAT U R SAYING. FALLACY

okay
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by emerich(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
mencade4:
WHAT HELL?

U DONT KNOW WHAT U R SAYING. FALLACY
Must you comment? If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute why not observe and keep mute, I only required matured views here.
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by emerich(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
runnazz:
It's a very sad experience and could give your friend emotional scars for life...anyway if i were in his shoes,my brother i know God urges us to forgive but i just cant find it easy to forgive any lady that can go that far to deceive me I'll rather go to hell for the sin.How could she say she was gang raped in secondary school and the road was still as open as Benin Ibadan express way...haba lets be realistic here even when you've not had sex with ur girl for a long while who is faithful you will feel it..not to talk of someone who was raped just once in secondary school.She is a liar and a bad one at that.If she was even smart at all she would have told him no s3x till after marriage for her cos she is disciplining herself for her future man and not the virgin card..What i would do is divorce her lying,deceptive a$$ as early as possible who knows how may tricks & surprises she has up her sleeve...them no dey use shame drink poison marriage is forever and the greatest mistake your friend will make is keeping her out of pity..except he still loves her ooo..but me i see no reason why i should still continue loving such a snake.
Exactly my thought but I still feel divorcing her would be a bit too extreme, don't you think so? I would advice he take a little time off to clear his mind to avoid any irrational decision.
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
MKSON:
Since i know this is gonna make front-page, lemme comment

Dude that gurl was not raped in anyway cos if she was raped in secondary school, her hymen could have been very tight by now that it would not be so easy to penetrate. Infact it seems she had sex before the wedding.

Sorry i could be straight to the point. Am a realist

Some ladies are naturally tight even after child birth. Its a natural phenomenon to be either too tight or lose..

But Nigerian girls are the worst liars on earth.

Ask Liar Muhammed.
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by 100Cents: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
ifex370:

okay but he shouldn't divorce her still that would be stupidity at its peak plus it will surely land him in hell

All these girls way dey lie like Liar Muhammed, wey dem go go sef ?
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
he exposed his wife without knowing. now you knew a secret the wife would love so much to keep.
best thing is forgive or does he wanna file for a divorce?
there is no advice needed on this issue, he should be able to take his own decision on such matters

I wish him good luck

has he now seen all the advice given to him?

Stop defending something that is bad

The poster might be the person it happened to. Or are you in league with this lady's bad behaviour ? This is very despicable..
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by 100Cents: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
mencade4:
END IT.

DONT FORGIVE HER.

IF YOUR FRIEND WAS IMPOTENT WITH LITTLE PE...NIS SHE WILL ABANDON HIM IMMEDIATELY.

DUMP HER!

Hahaha...
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by mencade4: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
emerich:

Must you comment? If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute why not observe and keep mute, I only required matured views here.
stop bleating like a goat. see who is seeking for mature response.

i wish i.could indulge you in such infantile.altercation but nay, go and join your mates.in the playground.

make u take time ooo.
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by mencade4: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
100Cents:

All these girls way dey lie like Liar Muhammed, wey dem go go sef ?
my brother tank u jare.....them want use hell fire make ken turn eternal.mugu. hw far
Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by Apina(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Deceit is a valid ground for divorce. I am not an antagonist by any stretch of ur imagination Bt I dnt c any means by which he would ever trust her again. Though nt married, sm1 did same to me and mine was within a space of 4 yrs. No matter hw bad it was d least she could hv done was to say it b4 d marriage cos ntin cn ever change dat feeling of betrayal on d part of d guy

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 19, 2015
emerich:

Exactly my thought but I still feel divorcing her would be a bit too extreme, don't you think so? I would advice he take a little time off to clear his mind to avoid any irrational decision.

wow so you think that's extreme? well if it was me or a friend of mine its exactly what i would advice him to do to save future problems...the matter is very clear no need for time off.The foundation is corrupt already...well my opinion tho...a stitch in time they say....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pic) When D Ancestors Fall In Love / Guys Only Crush But Don't Love (True Or False)? / She Greeted 9 guys During Our Outing Who She Claims Are Her Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.