Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152472 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Realgana(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
We MAY have a change on MAY 29.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by pureIvory(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
the FART is, she ate too much beans and milk.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by pureIvory(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
she takes too much junk foods that's why she gets too FART(fat&fart) always.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
I need PEACE in my system... i need to PISS am pressed
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
4th mainland wetin? abeg i no come lagos to count bridge!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
there was an agreement to rebuild the forth mainland BRIDGE but there was a BREACH of contract by the contractors

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by denniece1(m): 10:35am On Feb 04, 2015
A vegetarian girl said she recognized me but I have never met herbivore.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
How do construction workers party? They raise the roof

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Though i'm not an ARTIST, i can DRAW attention.

I don’t have a BROOM, but i'm SWEEPING you off your feet.

No matter how much WEED the devil SMOKES, GOD is still the MOST HIGH

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by macsika: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
In no time i can make you watch me.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
The conductor couldn't hear the passenger requesting for his CHANGE because he was busy watching APC supporters chanting the word CHANGE!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's time for christians to wakeup! Just prayers and praises cant defeat the devil... We need WARSHIP also

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol Ok no offense...but some of this puns I'm seeing are bad.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Rincewind(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Isle of view is just a word used by men to con females
All she said was a crewel lye had to be used to patch things up
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
3rd mainland bridge...
Now they talking 4th mainland bridge...
I come lagos to count bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Obasanjo's name ring BELLS. (obasonjo owns bells university)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2015
standing on his FEET he screamed who wants to meet deFEAT! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by losprince(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Mine.

You asked to come see me and you are asking for transport fare? Well here is a Teee P (tip pronounced tp) walk around it.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by losprince(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
davseun2ta:
standing on his FEET he screamed who wants to meet deFEAT! grin grin
now you know thefeet grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
you suggested I come to your place so we can go for the meeting, yet you are requesting for T-FAIR from me, its not FAIR

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by denniece1(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
never trust an atom, they make up everything.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2015
losprince:
now you know thefeet grin
... who wants to meet defeat?...lol!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who loved that line!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2015
The America Soldiers went to war to make peace....
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
denniece1:
never trust an atom, they make up everything.
word!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by losprince(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
This diva stated(devastated) "chicks are broke"
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by losprince(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
davseun2ta:
... who wants to meet defeat?...lol!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who loved that line!
the line that got me hooked to that show,
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by losprince(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Funny how love peddlers only sell sex.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2015
losprince:
Funny how love peddlers only sell sex.
oh! and don't fail to mention, tasting every TOM'S DICK and HARRY'S in the process.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by denniece1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Writing with a broken pen is pointless
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by cordss(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
illicit:
Dnt make me DRAW my weapon, unless u want a SKETCH!

dont make me DRAW my weapon, u wont LIKE it!.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
cordss:

dont make me DRAW my weapon, u wont LIKE it!.
no correlation btw draw and like, ur statement cud be interpreted in many ways, draw and sketch relates

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.