Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152152 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2015
ocee31:
The son of God who became a son of man so that sons of men might be called sons of God
lmfao what?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2015
I didn't know how the girl I was sitting close to would react if I kissed her, but I took a LIP of faith anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ocee31(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Blackeard:
lmfao what?
What??
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
The B*ITCH has a B*ITCh she strolls with every morning
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by macsika: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2015
ok at least lemme comment

i've got a stomach full of Glory but it's IN-TES-TIN stage

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
I aint hungry buh I nid a LAUNCH
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Sometimes it gets really hard to decide where to go; should I go LEFT where nothing is RIGHT or RIGHT where nothing is LEFT
more or less like:
I have two kidneys, on the LEFT part nothing is RIGHT and on the RIGHT part nothing is LEFT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
She had no table to solve her MATHS so her boyfriend offered HIS BACK. She knew she could always COUNT ON HIM.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clarance peter has lost his integrity, after listening to the new singles from davido about the beef with wizkid, he went ahead and SHOT DA-VIDEO.
Click like if you digg!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by macsika: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
susrite:
Clarance peter has lost his integrity, after listening to the new singles from davido about the beef with wizkid, he went ahead and SHOT DA-VIDEO.
Click like if you digg!
lol nice one..

try this

IN THE DIVIDED KINGDOM THERE IS NO MAN UNITED.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
macsika:

lol nice one..

try this

IN THE DIVIDED KINGDOM THERE IS NO MAN UNITED.
ahahah! So funny

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2015
The FOOL is just so FULL of himself
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2015
The two pianist had a good marriage. they are always in a chord

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Always trust a glue salesman, they always stick to their words. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by davseun2ta(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
am boiling now!!!! with pun cos its fun...yaitch!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
I taught my tot to bake tortes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is COPYING someone's material ONLINE with due credit not E-LEGAL?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Youtube? Geez!!, I tried streaming the arguement about the misblown cornerkick, well, it wasnt ON-LINE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
If I aim this 3310 at you out of anger, it will KNOCK-YA.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
As RIO happens to be the fastest sport car, I observed the SAMSUNG car race but it's so bias they opted for 'NO-KIA' rule
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Met a guy today who claimed to be my time keeper back in primary skul. I knew he was lying cos d name certainly didn't ring a bell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
My blackberry been acting up so I need a new phone. Those in favour of me getting an apple product say "I"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Saw a bunch of kids in uniform lining up to collect an american hip-hop artistes autograph. I was in a hurry so I didn't join the line. I couldn't wait for the Schoolboy queue. (._. )( ._.)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2015
Couldn't find the kitchen utensils I could use to cut my carrot and coconut so I prayed to God. He is my Grate provider.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
*sigh* where is everybody?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
You need to get it STRAIGHT, I am not GAY.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Life is a GAME, am in RESERVE.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
APC be saying dem bringing CHANGE, dem be CONDUCTOR ni?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2015
did a fucking eunuch cum here?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2015
U guaranteed a great heavenly feeling if u get caught having sex during rapture
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by susrite(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2015
The girl would have died, thanks for the CHANGE of the CON-DOCTOR

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.