Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152923 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
abbas99:

Dis pun just RAZED d BARn

#impressed by d pun#
That made me WHIP tears of joy. Thanks man. Or as we say here in Spain: GRASSias. HAY bro, you know what? If this pun makes any cash, I'll donate it to CHARIOTy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

That made me WHIP tears of joy. Thanks man. Or as we say here in Spain: GRASSias. HAY bro, you know what? If this pun makes any cash, I'll donate it to CHARIOTy. grin

#punboss#
In latin dey say CARPA DIEM,SEIZE D DAY,but in ur case I'll say CARPA DIME,SEIZE D COIN..
#respect#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:50pm On May 24, 2016
Nep2une:
the creative juices weren't flowing then But I guess it's my PERIOD now
Are you a PERIODical punstar? Why haven't we heard from you till now? Seems you pressed the menoPAUSE button. You should be here OVARYtime. ALWAYS drop a pun. We will TAMPON justice with mercy and give you 5 DAYS to report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
abbas99:

#punboss#
In latin dey say CARPA DIEM,SEIZE D DAY,but in ur case I'll say CARPA DIME,SEIZE D COIN..
#respect#
I got 100 problems and ABBAS is 99 of them. Who else puns in LATIN? Don't stop punning sir! There's ROME for more.
#ovation#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I got 100 problems and ABBAS is 99 of them. Who else puns in LATIN? Don't stop punning sir! There's ROME for more.
#ovation#

In ROME we hail u as d GOD OF OLYMPUnS wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2016
abbas99:

In ROME we hail u as d GOD OF OLYMPUnS wink
And we know you as PUNtius Pilate. Governor of all PUNpeii.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
And we know you as PUNtius Pilate. Governor of all PUNpeii.

His eminence, the future PUNTIFF of d vatican

#no disrespect to d catholic brethren#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
abbas99:

His eminence, the future PUNTIFF of d vatican

#no disrespect to d catholic brethren#
Lol. Enjoying this back and forth. You think others are enjoying our game of Ping PUNg?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nep2une(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Are you a PERIODical punstar? Why haven't we heard from you till now? Seems you pressed the menoPAUSE button. You should be here OVARYtime. ALWAYS drop a pun. We will TAMPON justice with mercy and give you 5 DAYS to report.
sorry i was seeing so much pun i decided to bring out my wand and spread some magic cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:12am On May 26, 2016
Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Don't drink and derive.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Seems u believ in HIGHER POWERs

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2016
abbas99:

Seems u believ in HIGHER POWERs
Oh yes I do. That same belief should be INTEGRATED in the life of all Nigerians. Let's deal with the ROOT of our problems SQUARELY.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Oh yes I do. That same belief should be INTEGRATED in the life of all Nigerians. Let's deal with the ROOT of our problems SQUARELY.

D ROOT of all our problems mathemetically is POOR OVER T undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by C2Ok: 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
NSF
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to y'all... Lol sorry was just Kidding

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2016
Dis THREAD is in TATTERS embarassed
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
My job as a Chandler is a tedious one, from Monday - Friday i inspect to ensure that no Candle stick appears frayed at the tip whilst my other colleagues work on "Wick Ends"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by classicdea(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2016
novakane:
nicely done.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2016
novakane:
Even my He-GOAT looks so heavy and pregnant , he won't KID me right?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
Eke40seven:

Even my He-GOAT looks so heavy and pregnant , he won't KID me right?
while we were searching for an abducted child, we heard some snoring
coming from the boot of a car
So when we looked inside we found out it was a "KID NAPPING"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Sorry am driving,AL COHOL U back
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2016
abbas99:

Sorry am driving,AL COHOL U back
He's driving under the influence. Y'all should BEER Me witness.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2016
abbas99:
Dis THREAD is in TATTERS embarassed
That's sad. Like a line from a TAILOR Swift song.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
He's driving under the influence. Y'all should BEER Me witness.

I feel SOBERED (so bad) right now...I nid HARP ..sorry HELP!!!! embarassed
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
shrek doesnt like fiona screaming his name when they are having sex in the missionary position, he prefers being called "my ogre at the top". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sirjay(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
abbas99:

I feel SOBERED (so bad) right now...I nid HARP ..sorry HELP!!!! embarassed
Some HARP to take you high, STRINGS entwined in your brain, you OATS to understand but you BARLEY do

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sirjay(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2016
novakane:
while we were searching for an abducted child, we heard some snoring
coming from the boot of a car
So when we looked inside we found out it was a "KID NAPPING"
Yeah a kid napping in a nappy, booth(butt) soiled with faeces
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sirjay(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2016
sirjay:

Some HARP to take you high, STRINGS entwined in your brain, you OATS to understand but you BARLEY do

Plus a spark of Gordon's might help you feel Gulder (gooder)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
sirjay:

Guess driving an drinkin is WHISKEY
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
Novacane is a genius. He proposed that we can transform the contents of this THREAD into MONEY. That FORUM can sure make NAIRA LAND.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Holuwarphemmy(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
ED has no girlfriend because SHEE RAN away

Ed sheeran ......musician

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.