Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152255 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by phranklyn92(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
This babe loves giving HEAD, she is my HEAD-mistress

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by saintdennis(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2016
phoenix23401:
i was called to judge a rap batlle amongst some muslim brothers, and before it started i told them i was really strict and i would not -allow a wack bar- (allahu akbar)
Top rated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Gnucci007: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2016
Went into a white garment church earlier and i met a lotta CELE-brities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Unorthodox(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2016
so I was watching a match at a neighbourhood pitch..and I wondered how those guys manage to curve the ball so precisely... then it hit me!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Opiletool(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
Man were you born in the toilet? You're full of shitt man (pun intended grin).

You think your a$$ is a hot cake now? Don't make me FORK you over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2016
I got an anaconda career, longer than an aircraft carrier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Unorthodox(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2016
hey...you know you can tune a guitar..but you cannot tuna-fish!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Kazrem(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2016
amunekeuto:
he put his Poland in my Holland.
Hmmm.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Edd1e(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, 'you have to put your two cents in?' Somebody's making a penny..
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Opiletool(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2016
The dark chic called herself a blackberry, I'd really love to charge her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Edd1e(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by saintdennis(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2016
He called himself a christian,a FISHER of MEN...no wonder he's gay. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by softvio(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Blackeard:
A lion wouldn't cheat on his wife but a Tiger wood...

damn!!! this is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Abduletudaye(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Opiletool:
Heard Sinator Dino threatened to rape Remi Tinubu in the Horror Chambers after the latter called him a Dog. One could only imagine the Animal-sity between those two Legit-haters.

Damn Bruv! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Opiletool(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Edd1e:
Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, 'you have to put your two cents in?' Somebody's making a penny..

Please dont throw in your two cents, it's not like it's enough to buy me a Piss of land.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TheAziz: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2016
mehn I've learnt alot
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by accelion(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Life is bisexual, you can blow it either ways.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Edd1e(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Opiletool:

Please dont throw in your two cents, it's not like it's enough to buy me a Piss of land.
land is a free gift of nature, but wait, aren't all gifts free?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Daliano(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Blackeard:
A lion wouldn't cheat on his wife but a Tiger wood...

I didn't get this..
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by buskie13(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2016
she said she wanna help me in the LINE and i told her TEN QUEUE
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by laikas: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
Eke40seven:
Nice one: let me quickly improvise.
When you are on troubled waters but did not SEA. Just know it is WELL.
mehn how do you go baLd and still looks good
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Hywhaletek(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2016
I keep asking this question if KEKE NAPEP, who is D1?

When the doctor told the helpless man dat he has AIDs, he said "thank Goodness, I would like to see the person paying my bills"

Who says money can't buy yesterday? Its the month of JULY and I just bought my MAYback.

The preacher said he used to fart a lot when he was 6yrs old. That was his MESSage.

I have seen enough CAROs but can't seem to find ADA in nigeria. Canada be in north america?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by lhanraya2w(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
I'd tell you a chemistry joke but all the good ones argon

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
The dam is overflowing, we are going to have a DAM problem
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by menxer: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Daliano:

I didn't get this..

You don't know who Tiger Wood is?
There is only one Tiger in the golf Wood.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by laikas: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2016
Blackeard:
All the VAMPIRE DIARIES CD's I have are fake. I'm looking for THE ORIGINALS
lets do dis

i wonder how CLARK KENT does it, do u have any CLOE, well ur just a LANA with SMALL VIEW, for me he is just a SUPERMAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Horlufemi(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Daliano:

I didn't get this..
Tiger woods cheated on his wife.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Hywhaletek(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
I always give my girl friend the best treatment. When I say I treat my HonneyWell, I ain't talkin noodles.

Mama said I should get a LAND before I buy a ROVER..I told her the two comes together. (LAND ROVER)

When I say my girl got CURVES, I ain't talking about DAVID BECKHAM's free kick.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ahmedgk(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
The dog keep chasing my bag and keeps to bark until i lost my bag.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ahmedgk(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2016
The dog keep chasing my back and keeps to bark until i lost my bag.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by krazzee(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2016
I got so cornfused yesterday after cornsuming so much corn at the corner.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Gnucci007: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2016
Well im not a freedom fighter, im not just that kinda fella (fela)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.