Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152247 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kikayboss(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
me and ma guy TOM were on a CRUISE when he told me about our new MISSION, i said it was IMPOSSIBLE but he said it was gonna be a piece of cake since we were gonna be using the GHOST PROTOCOL..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
My chemistry teacher told me; bye, see you in the market tomorrow for practicals, and i obeyed.

* scientist gerrit?! *
PS: 'buy C U' (cuprum: scientific name for an element named Copper)
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'll come mend this THREAD for fun, it is SEW-entertaining.

* tailors, gerrit?! *

PS: commend / so

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by laikas: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
ultimatelaron:
Like the papers, I rep The Nation with Punchlines, I'm The Guardian of puns, I eat The Sun like lunch time.
U are PUNCHed, how dear u say u eat THE SUN,whn Ultimately Blackeard is the SON of pun, you, jst a mere GUARDIAN of pun. THE NATION must carry dis
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Koats14(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
The best delicacy in South France is SNAIL. Why? Because they can't stand FAST foods.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by tizblink: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ronaldo steadily does Hat-tricks. Guess he's Magician undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Djtm(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
I just read a book today "How to get rich quick" by robin Banks

I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger and then it hit me

I was wondering how lightening worked and then it struck me.

I came home to meet my door ajar. I was confused because when I left, it was definitely a door

My grades most semester were wet, they were before C-level

The butcher backed a little into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

I don't make jest of my dwarf friends, they look up to me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Before the miltants attacked us on our boat, i suspected there was something FISHING.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by wenzi: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Blackeard:
I'm the kind of school dean that won't allow u go for your siwes after celebrating your birthday...just to let u know that you can't eat your CAKE and have I.T

BENIN BOYS BUY BENIN BREAD BECAUSE BENIN BREAD BRINGS BETTER LIFE..
GOD MADE MAN ,MADE MONEY ,MONEY MADE MAMA MARY MARRY MAD MAN
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
The way nkechi's Samsung GALAXY accesses MY SPACE on her phone, is simply out of this WORLD.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kikayboss(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
i got h-IT by last night by a blue car.....never knew ma girl was that good... you grab??
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by laikas: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
eosigwe:
I HOSPITALIZE those who ask too many QUESTION. A WARD is enough for the WHY'S
borrowed
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Yem167(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
If i drop, y'all wud applaud me instead for u to pick me up...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Yem167(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
I bet u dnt no wot is at stake
Most of u were not around in 1960, the winner was awarded a golden coin nd twasnt in naira

Dose dat stake on betin sites wud understand dz....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Washing dishes can be very draining

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
ceeSleek:
I'll come mend this THREAD for fun, it is SEW-entertaining.

* tailors, gerrit?! *

PS: commend / so
You really SEAM STRESSED. You don't NEEDLE do this.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
ceeSleek:
My chemistry teacher told me; bye, see you in the market tomorrow for practicals, and i obeyed.

* scientist gerrit?! *
PS: 'buy C U' (cuprum: scientific name for an element named Copper)
This is the 6TH time! Do not over HEXplain puns.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Evilflye(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
I've been trying to give up sexual innuendos but it's so hard

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Boko haram terrorists may be stubborn but if Naija soldiers keep blowing off their LEGS, the fools will turn repentant and eventually drop their ARMS.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
My illiterate maid wouldn't drink Nescafe. She said it's not her "cup of tea"
lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ruggedman once told a joke about the former VICE PRESIDENT not coming early to a conference but at the end of the day he gave an "ATIKU-LATE" speech.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Samoo4christ(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pun gears me up.

The SWEAT is vry SWEAT to extent dat I TWEET my TWEET no more.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Mods changed ERËCTION to Attention. Lol. Take note.

Loool grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Samoo4christ(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm!
The FINE ppl in d house must pay FINE for coming late.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
wenzi:

BENIN BOYS BUY BENIN BREAD BECAUSE BENIN BREAD BRINGS BETTER LIFE..
GOD MADE MAN ,MADE MONEY ,MONEY MADE MAMA MARY MARRY MAD MAN
What you have here isn't pun. It's alliteration.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Gcool2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Evilflye:
I've been trying to give up sexual innuendos but it's so hard
Use your head bro.. grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
This is the 6TH time! Do not over HEXplain puns.

i need to over explain, because some people are so LEFT with their reasoning, they need to get this RIGHT.

* Brain neurologist gerrit?! *

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
mistytohcute:
my calculator is broken, it was divided in half

Haha. By a higher calculator then! grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Koats14:
The best delicacy in South France is SNAIL. Why? Because they can't stand FAST foods.
Wasn't it in the SOUTH OF FRANCE the terrorist attack took place, the weirdo with the big van? I mean is that NICE?

**Can anyone dig this?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
You really SEAM STRESSED. You don't NEEDLE do this.
if you say SEW, i'll still THREAD the path i need dude.

PS: so/part/needled
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=ceeSleek post=47755462]I'll come mend this THREAD for fun, it is SEW-entertaining.

* tailors, gerrit?! *

U SEAM to hav a talent 4 WEAVIN puns

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.