Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152312 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
The song, 'Pray for me' ,when i heard it made me cry; Dare art alade sure knows his ONION.

* you dig? *

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Mykelpato(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm feeling this thread in every station,like Total
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by cbaba: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Justina, Just head the balls.... #lewd
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by bujudwele: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
empires are built on power
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by bujudwele: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
your girl is my biggest fan, windmill nigga
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oahray: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
ceeSleek:

i need to over explain, because some people are so LEFT with their reasoning, they need to get this RIGHT.

* Brain neurologist gerrit?! *
bro when you ex-PLANE your puns, they won't FLY.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by bujudwele: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
pau pogba is set to be a man united player. no typo. real madrid aLready took the l
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
denniece1:
People say my puns are AVERAGE but that's just MEAN

Guy you are good
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nep2une(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
bujudwele:
your girl is my biggest fan, windmill nigga
Better but lewd
Your girl is my biggest fan she blows me when i'm hot
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
ceeSleek:
if you say SEW, i'll still THREAD the path i need dude.

PS: so/part/needled
Can you really step into his SHOES, he STRINGS out good puns out of KNOTTING

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Edd1e(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eke40seven:

Can you really step into his SHOES, he STRINGS out good puns out of KNOTTING

He doesn't need his SHOES to step in, he already has his CANVAS to PAINT

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Evilflye(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eke40seven:

Wasn't it in the SOUTH OF FRANCE the terrorist attack took place, the weirdo with the big van? I mean is that NICE?

**Can anyone dig this?

The media are just sick.... there's nothing Nice about a terrorist killing people with a truck in France. They keep calling it the NICE ATTACK.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nep2une(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
If people look down at you and try to ride you all the time check yourself you just might be an asss.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ever wondered why the golden state warriors final Lost to claveland caveliers smell so bad??
Because the chef "stephen" forgot to add "curry".

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by tizblink: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
David loves pizza like he's a goat. E no dey take eye see am
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by opsylojay(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
My girl asked me to put myself in her shoes and I told her I Wear size 42
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
No its not. I heard about it too. I thought it was In Seine
Eke40seven:

Wasn't it in the SOUTH OF FRANCE the terrorist attack took place, the weirdo with the big van? I mean is that NICE?

**Can anyone dig this?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
I used to be a kleptomaniac but I took something for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eke40seven good to see you're keeping the Torch Burning.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Evilflye(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
The cockroach watched the man roll up the newspaper, wondering how he'd be able to read it that way, then it hit him.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Evilflye:
The cockroach watched the man roll up the newspaper, wondering how he'd be able to read it that way, then it hit him.
Lmao. Nice!!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by suya(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Eke40seven:

Nice one! puns about car
Here is mine.

Why is everyone in that family moving equally fast?
They are in one ACCORD.

you dig?

Oh, plant puns? Here's acorny one;

If a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, does that mean it doesn't matter what you cauliflower?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nzgal: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2016
I found a few grey hairs this morning, I nearly dyed!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nzgal: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Eke40seven:

Wow! My thread made front page after a year and 6 months of being left unnoticed. Never give up, just keep doing what you do best and one day.....just one day...

Wow! @Eke40seven, after much developments your thread has become A 'real front-page broker'.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2016
As a LAWMA agent, i was only interested in her large WASTE from her BACKYARD.
#Lewd hope u gediz?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2016
She went NUT from the way i SCREWED her.
#lewd
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerian politicians so desperate about governing from a presidential CHAIR, actually all they are after is the SEAT.

* deceit, gerrit?! *
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ceeSleek(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Some niggazz puns are so LAME, no wonder they can't walk in my SHOES. #i'm not trying to be arrogant but i MEAN it. *pun is all about creativity, and not a child's play*
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ogbiwa: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
What's the difference between an Arsonist and Arsene Wenger? Ans: an Arsonist won't throw away vital MATCHES
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ogbiwa: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2016
What's the difference between an Arsonist and Arsene Wenger? Ans: an Arsonist won't lose his vital MATCHES

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Koats14(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Eke40seven:

**Can anyone dig this?
cheesy Nice, a popular city/town in France
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Koats14(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Blackeard:
No its not. I heard about it too. I thought it was In Seine
Evilflye:

The media are just sick.... there's nothing Nice about a terrorist killing people with a truck in France. They keep calling it the NICE ATTACK.
All the attackers deserve 24 strokes of the CAEN..

*gerrit?*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.