Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152920 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
novakane:
Now i knw why Eke40seven...piccolo... Illicit... Blackeard...had to lay low... I shld do the same sad
NOVA, u r the SUPERSTAR.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
the fashion police warns of cardiac arrest if you are in the habit of wearing ur heart on ur sleeves....
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by blackmamba1st: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Heard there was an explosion in Maiduguri.

Boko haram are yet to take responsibility for it so the authorities are suspecting it's Samsung S7

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2016
blackmamba1st:

Boko haram are yet to take responsibility for it so the authorities are suspecting it's Samsung S7

Where's the pun in this now?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 2:23am On Oct 16, 2016
GMan650:

Where's the pun in this now?

Meanwhile;

Q: Who sang the song 'I'll blow your mind away'?

A: SAM SUNG it

The S7 was supposed to be a mindBLOWING HANDHELD device but now it's gotten OUT OF HANDs.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 2:31am On Oct 16, 2016
blackmamba1st:

Lol

Hmmmm ... the high temperatures of Maiduguri ( capital ) will make it BURNu ( state )
The SOUTH Korean device was surely made for the NORTH pole.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 2:57am On Oct 16, 2016
#copied

Puns in history

On Oct. 16, 1945, the first all white Dalmatian was spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
kunlesehan:

The S7 was supposed to be a mindBLOWING HANDHELD device but now it's gotten OUT OF HANDs.

You should be called kunlesamsung cos u don blow
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
What happened 2 dis thread embarassed
*grabs sowing kit*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
chelsea punning scores out of dates
... u see when we play big teams we make HISTORY by playing with DATES...
today is 3rd

( 1 - 3 )
played man u on the 4th
Everton on the 5th
u can guess the scores, can't u?
lol
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
She asked me for the meaning of SEX....I told her,come check my DICK_tionary
cool rii....call me if u need cool puns
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2016
I visited a country in Asia,I RAN away after d explosion.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Burnavick:
I visited a country in Asia,I RAN away after d explosion.

You shouldn't be scared of explosion now as your moniker implies one who likes fire 'BURN A VICK'

Whr all dz punstars disappear go now, they aren't doing puns again, it seems cucumber has taken over angry

Cc: Eke40seven
Illicit
Novakane
Painpill
Blackeard
Kunlesehan
Abass99
Adunniwo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Chelsea were beaten by crystal palace.... even d score line says it all....CHE 1-2 CRY

(Chelsea want to cry)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Burnavick:
Chelsea were beaten by crystal palace.... even d score line says it all....CHE 1-2 CRY

(Chelsea want to cry)

That's sTALE but now it's CRYSTAL clear all teams are drowning at chelSEA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bought this wrist watch from ADEKUNLE...when I got home,I discovered it was not pure GOLD
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
I've been through too many wars and battles.... so don't call me SIR,..call me SIRvivor
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
did you know that the lower limb is femurs for having the longest bone in the human body?

use ur naija accent

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2016
i see you okabe
i dont patronise DMT, they do shi.tty jobs
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
okabe:
did you know that the lower limb is femurs for having the longest bone in the human body?

use ur naija accent

#still on the accent matter

Say "beer can" with a british accent.....

I just taught u how 2 say "bacon" in jamaican cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
okabe:

use ur naija accent

Hhhhahaha....nice
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Chizzysplash(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jesus Saves I spend.

By lil wayne
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
abbas99:

#still on the accent matter

Say "beer can" with a british accent.....

I just taught u how 2 say "bacon" in jamaican cool

#still on Jamaican jist

there's rumour on HIGHstreet that UNEMPLOYMENT rate is 0% cos everyone is JAHBLESSED

Lol
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Since Adams wife was created on the day before Christmas, he decided to name that day in honour of his wife he called it. "The chrismas EVE"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
My daughter misplaced her drawing book and she's been sobbing ever since but unfortunately, her mum wont pay her no mind. she eventually came to me cos she needed "a shoulder to CRAYON"

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by omoISEYIN(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2017
the CLEARANCE of PETER's camera lenses was done on the CAPITAL HILL...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
let's do phones

Itel my bae to play the music that Samsung with my Nokia phone because I hate techno's songs playing on Sonys Erickson phone with her.

What annoyed me most was the apple and blackberry desert she took as I spoke.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Sammypedro18(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
So Pauline finally came to my house, I being a punstar,eager to show off my works asked her if she wants to c my collection of Puns...said no, she doesn't need to get turned on
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Sammypedro18(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
while eatin n watchin d match, I choked wen stoke scored us, I silently said dis yoke of early goals should get stroke and die!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by micolaj: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
ARSENE will beat WENGER today
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Don't like me coz am a STAR....like me coz am ORIJINal
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mom was watching president BUHARI'S speech in d parlour so i decided to watch my programme inside her room.....mom shouted,,..."No john,go to THE OTHER ROOM"

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.