Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (48697 Views)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by iamord(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2015
janespecial010:
Ghana hear I come. Till may 29
are u running cos of the insecurity, or you just want to cool off?
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Khd95(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Na so e dy b
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Why do Nigerians embrace, cherish & celebrate violence?! This is appalling! embarassed undecided
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
BraniacX:

Or just maybe, you aren't astute enough to see the obvious S...A...R...C...A...R...S...M

my guess is dat u didnt witness d 1979 elections, cos if u did, u will not b making these statements
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by bishop4life(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
not ready to make comments yet.

still observing shaa
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by ikotec: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2015
i hope this fight is nt about the brainless one.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by drstone1: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Descartes:
...what is really wrong with Northern youths? Could this be blamed on their "Peaceful" religion?

That is a factor. But lesser in Gravity to the Brainwashing effects of the statements of their cultural and political leaders. They have continously fed them with half-truths, near-truths, not-really-a-lie propaganda. They have done practicularly nothing to improve access to quality education to all or encouraging n equiping their populace with modern enterprenueral and business skills; imagine the mallam around where I stay still polishing shoes for 10naira. Luckily it is only the "infidel" southerners that have done much in this regard. They prefer to squander money on pilgrimages, rammadan feeding and entrenching themselves in political positions.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by chuksmad(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
That is why i love Igbo people, they can never fight themselves like this for any foolish politician. They understand and value their lives for the sake of any politician.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by BraniacX(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
buchilino:

my guess is dat u didnt witness d 1979 elections, cos if u did, u will not b making these statements

No i didn't, so regale me. What happened then
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by hopilo: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
adamooye5:
I think it's high time our security agencies talked to our politicians. Their children have been taken outside the country while the children of ordinary Nigeria n's die because of election violence.

The children of the ordinary Nigerians mumu to allow the politicians use them. them no get small sense to reason?
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Taking panadol for somebody's headache. Nigerian masses will NEVER learn.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
BraniacX:

Areyou done

Let me guess....................................
In the US of A or at salisbury, the cure to your sickness is attacking, maiming and killing the people oops I meant dogs and baboons you don't like right?

Please you, buhari and APC should leave us in our sickness, at least we'll still be alive
Just got this for us to read and pray.                      UNBELIEVABLE! A MUST READ!

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYU GWARZO

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very longk memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by BraniacX(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Just got this for us to read and pray.                      UNBELIEVABLE! A MUST READ!

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very longk memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

No problem, am waiting for ALIYU GWARZO to come kill me post FAILbuhary 14th or better yet, i'll like to know where he stays so I can meet him and we can play a game i heard about but am willing to try out WHO'S THE BETTER KILLER" we have allowed these hausa/fulani excuses for humans too free a reign, too long a run and i pity any hausa/fulani who thinks i would just simply fold my arms and allow myself be killed while bowing my head down in prayer to GOD for the forgiveness of my murderers, i owe it to myself, my family and my people to drag as many of you beyond the grave with me.
We have talked the talk, come post FAILbuhary 14th, we will walk the talk, i hope this so called ALIYU GWARZOS spine is strong enough to take him to the frontline because me and mine will be waiting for him and his.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by bishop4life(m): 1:27am On Jan 21, 2015
notoriousbabe:

he he he
yes,they re born to lead ....
every cow knows that.

so one fool tinks its only in d koran that u see d sword...
mchteew. he's not worth my time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.