Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (48713 Views)

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kano Vigilantes And Local Thugs Clash In A Community. Photos / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Descartes: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
I feel so irritated when exceptionally foolish people quote me and talk trash. It irritates me no end honestly.

These are some of the most poorly bred and poverty stricken slum dwelling scumballs that would come no where near the radius of the scent of one's cologne in real life, yet speak rudely to someone in here simply because we've been forced by circumstances to share a common cyberspace.

Sometimes I wish I could reach out to them outside and have some little boys teach them some lesson they'd never forget.
Hmmm...the first statement @bolded is quite derogatory and would have got you fired on this political board just as CNN did to Jim Clancytongue. Just learn how to avoid them and work on your temperament just as your friend Barcänista has done. Have been doing that for ages.The last bolded means to hand them over to Kaki boys? lipsrsealed
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by wtfCode: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
i nu kwa nu nsogbu!
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
northern nigeria
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't start killing innocent citizens because of what I said. Because that's what you guys know best.

^^^
Don't be stuppid. Death and destruction are not casual, trivial topics for me. I take exception to your easy, almost indifferent reference to bloodshed.

It is a measure of who and what you stand for that you have placed me in a group defined by your 'you guys' (whatever that means) reference. undecided

Keep up the 'good' work. You will get your 'reward' in due course.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Atk1nson(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
buchichukwu69:
ANYONE WHO BLAMES ONLY BUHARI OR THE NORTH IS A HOPELESS BIGOT.
HAS THERE BEEN POLITICAL VIOLENCE ONLY IN THE NORTH?

u have no reason to result to name calling and most of the political violence is concentrated in the north. Check the frontpage to know
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
eleko1:
shocked PDP personnel/mercenary @ work.pathetic and destructive party.Wey sukudi44 and others miserable low lifer?PDP......make una kill unaself wela.Useless peeps sad angry grin sad .Vote out PDP angry angry. VoTE BUHARI to ends dis carnage and destructive PDP activities.Say no to DO ND DIE embarassed

The Incident happened at the PDP office which means it was the APC supporters that attacked the PDP supporters.

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
Don't be stuppid. Death and destruction are not casual, trivial topics for me. I take exception to your easy, almost indifferent reference to bloodshed.

It is a measure of who and what you stand for that you have placed me in a group defined by your 'you guys' (whatever that means) reference. undecided

Keep up the 'good' work. You will get your 'reward' in due course.
Stop ranting and go tell your people to stop being violent, In the south, We don't kill and burn Muslims properties at any slightest provocation, But the North takes killing people of other ethnicities as food, You guys should work on your selves. You guys are the most backward of all the regions. Illiteracy, Violence, disease and other vices are the order of the day in the North.

Go and preach to your brothers, not me. Rubbish!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by damola57: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pre/post election 1983 in making.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
rigarmortis:

You are a far.gott, now you can go to hell.

YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
adamooye5:
I think it's high time our security agencies talked to our politicians. Their children have been taken outside the country while the children of ordinary Nigeria n's die because of election violence.

The child of the ordinary Nigerian who decides to go and fight for a politician would never have sense.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by ddefoe: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerian youth shun violence! When will you learn.been used by politicians that will abandon u once elected into office.oh wake up Nigerian youth! Stop dying for nothing!
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by acadollar(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Animals vs idiots..kill yourselves while the oga's dey enjoy
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Bia this Ankpa dude pack well.
Descatter, u made me laff grin grin . I'm no more an abo'ki again, I'm now an ankpa dude? Kontinu. Anpka dude ko, akpanya man ni. U've been sneaking in on my chat with ppl i guess and must have concluded that i'm from ankpa.
Yeye gal.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by fasmukol: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Papa the Northern part of this country is a breeding ground for extremists who go about causing mayhem. And i can authoritatively tell you that those fanatics who engaged in piercing one another during that violence belong to the "peaceful" religion.
So, does that mean those that are killing one another and burning party secretariats in the south are muslims too. Pls, don't just attack other peoples' religion with your myopic thoughts.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by jonuel1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
papiforreal:
This must be PDP at work.

Signs of one that reason through the anus...

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by kenock: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hausa Na hausa hoha! These guy killed them selves and PDP still remain PDP, APC still remain APC, and the burnt house will be rebuild and the dead is gone for spiritual campaign.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by micrep3030(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
APC HELL FIRE

2 Likes

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Descartes: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
fasmukol:

So, does that mean those that are killing one another and burning party secretariats in the south are muslims too. Pls, don't just attack other peoples' religion with your myopic thoughts.
Are you from the North?

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
embarassed
gboss4sure:

The Incident happened at the PDP office which means it was the APC supporters that attacked the PDP supporters.
embarassed embarassed.I knw but u knw how those animals behave @ time/probably aggrieved members handwork*wink* lipsrsealed
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stop ranting and go tell your people to stop being violent, In the south, We don't kill and burn Muslims properties at any slightest provocation, But the North takes killing people of other ethnicities as food, You guys should work on your selves. You guys are the most backward of all the regions. Illiteracy, Violence, disease and other vices are the order of the day in the North.

Go and preach to your brothers, not me. Rubbish!!

^^^
Save the hysterics for those who care.

According to you, I should "tell 'my' people to stop being violent?" grin You also went further to state that you "don't kill and burn Muslim's properties". undecided

I have no idea who you are or what you do. Or where you are from. Or what idol you worship. You are a faceless and nameless entity to me typing behind a keyboard somewhere. And the same holds true for me too - I am nameless and faceless to you as well. You haven't a clue what my religious persuasion, ethnicity or even nationality is. Anyone can claim to be anything and anyone online. So your claims up here are meaningless to me.

I have said one thing and one thing only: those whom you have denigrated have undoubtedly taken note of your comments in support of your principal. And you will need their votes. Whether they are savages or noblemen.

Make of it what you will. Time will tell.
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by fasmukol: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Are you from the North?
NO!
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by fasmukol: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Are you from the North?
NO, nd why are you asking?
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Descartes: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
fasmukol:

NO, nd why are you asking?
Your defence in the matter. But i think you are one of the members of the "peaceful" religion and a tolerate one judging from your responses so far. Omo oduduwa?
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
eleko1:
shocked PDP personnel/mercenary @ work.pathetic and destructive party.Wey sukudi44 and others miserable low lifer?PDP......make una kill unaself wela.Useless peeps sad angry grin sad .Vote out PDP angry angry. VoTE BUHARI to ends dis carnage and destructive PDP activities.Say no to DO ND DIE embarassed

one question, can u tell me d difference bw APC N PDP. just one tangible difference PLZZZZZZZZZ
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
Save the hysterics for those who care.

According to you, I should "tell 'my' people to stop being violent?" grin You also went further to state that you "don't kill and burn Muslim's properties". undecided

I have no idea who you are or what you do. Or where you are from. Or what idol you worship. You are a faceless and nameless entity to me typing behind a keyboard somewhere. And the same holds true for me too - I am nameless and faceless to you as well. You haven't a clue what my religious persuasion, ethnicity or even nationality is. Anyone can claim to be anything and anyone online. So your claims up here are meaningless to me.

I have said one thing and one thing only: those whom you have denigrated have undoubtedly taken note of your comments in support of your principal. And you will need their votes. Whether they are savages or noblemen.

Make of it what you will. Time will tell.

Thank you sir...you're a rare breed. I like people like you, Unlike others that would just resort to unnecessary insults, good night sir. Peace smiley
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
angry angry angryPDP are BUNCH of Miserable killers party
buchilino:

one question, can u tell me d difference bw APC N PDP. just one tangible difference PLZZZZZZZZZ
while APC*cough,sneeze.Sorry for the cold*YES,represent PEACE,assembly of gentlemen/women of goodwill cool tongue kiss grin cheesy smiley lipsrsealed
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you sir...you're a rare breed. I like people like you, Unlike others that would just resort to unnecessary insults, good night sir. Peace smiley

^^^
No problem. We can agree to disagree. Good night to you too, sir.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by patpeypey: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
eleko1:

Pls isn't that a PDP building and car that was destroyed? Please we should objective haba!
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by Hidentity(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
These are the typical examples of what a human should not be. Idiots! From their looks, they don't even look like agents of change or democracy. Not looking employable, useful, presentable or decent. Some people are the wives and children of these nonentities? I expected to see Jonathan, Buhari, Fayose, Amaechi and those directly affected with them but I did not. They certainly do not even know these thugs. All is well.

1 Like

Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
eleko1:
angry angry angryPDP are BUNCH of Miserable killers partywhile APC*cough,sneeze.Sorry for the cold*YES,represent PEACE,assembly of gentlemen/women of goodwill cool tongue kiss grin cheesy smiley lipsrsealed

do u no u havent said a single thing
Re: APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) by fasmukol: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Your defence in the matter. But i think you are one of the members of the "peaceful" religion and a tolerate one judging from your responses so far. Omo oduduwa?
Yes, I am proudly a muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / New Photos From Second Niger Bridge Construction / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.