Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari (20987 Views)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Nigeria Can’t Afford Forex Demand For Students Studying Abroad – Buhari / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by oyeludef(m): 2:43am On Jan 19, 2015
anything wey enemy plan na their head dem go take carry am o. #sai buhari till gej stops lieing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by maestroferddi: 2:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Controversies everywhere!
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by blackpanda: 2:44am On Jan 19, 2015
pacodas:
Diversion tactics by PDP. There should be a Presidential debate.

pdp can not debate cos if they do all their corrupt practices will be exposed. the $20billion theft will come up again..and we all know jonathan has no explanation

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 2:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Wether he was flown or not he is not healthy, he cannot even lift his broom for 10 seconds during campaign, he losses his memory, We don't want our common wealth to be used as hospital bills abroad like Yar'adua neither does Aso Rock look like retirement village.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=16pt]GEJ'S MENTAL HEALTH SHOULD BE ASSESSED. THAT IS EVEN MUCH MORE DANGEROUS!!!!

-CRAMJONES[/size]

12 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP losing so fast,from buhari shows us ur certificate to buhari show us your medical record

I pity those Nigerian saying Gej continuity

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Ikengawo: 2:55am On Jan 19, 2015

[size=20pt]I AM ONLY SEK BECAS OF JANANTHAN'S QUARRAPSHAN[/size]

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Flye: 3:10am On Jan 19, 2015
This PDP can't just do without lie, why take that too far. They lie about
1) Security lie
2) infrastructure lie
3)economy lie
4) election lie
5) their achievement lie
They even lie about their opponents. So why will they not deceive the citizens again?
I have said it before, it is not compulsory to support APC, but anybody that said we should continue with PDP is either sick, wicked, hate Nigeria or is part of PDP itself otherwise no sane, neutral and good hearted person will want PDP to continue like this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by jorlons(m): 3:10am On Jan 19, 2015
It is the same PDP that gave a sick 59 yrs old Musa Y'ardua of blessed memory it's presidential flag in 2007 that is criticising a healthy General.......

Everyday they just keep proving that they're bunch of lowlifes.

Make feBUHARI reach quick.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by ojeffo: 3:12am On Jan 19, 2015
WE NEVER 4GET UMORU AND HIS SQUASH CHALLENGE....NOW FULANI HERDSMAN DON CUM WT SOCCER CHALLENGE....CHAI...I FORSEE.....

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Burger01(m): 3:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Poverty Development Party (PDP) is a party of clueless and deceitful members. They been ruling for the past 16 years with nothing notable to show for it except corruption, perfidy, embezzlement, nepotism and vices not mentioned. Their sins are aplenty and so they should be afraid.
Well, the bubbles are bursted. It's time for change. We desire change and 'change' we shall get. No amount of intimidation can stop what the Almighty has ordained.
As for the peoples' general, long live my incoming president.

FeBuhari 2015...

9 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by pluto: 3:19am On Jan 19, 2015
#WHOWIN2015 WHO BECOME NIGERIA PRESIDENT IN 2015 ? GEJ OR GMB Vote Online Now!
http://www.whowin.org/ @whowinng
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by joromi: 3:25am On Jan 19, 2015
mrborntodoit:
He should stop lying, Buhari should display his medical record or stfu angry
Tell Jonathan to declare his assets
Idiat angry

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by nijanigga: 3:25am On Jan 19, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

FORGET ALL THESE EXCUSES OF PAST ELECTIONS AND "SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW IN 2015"

IF YOU HAVE USED IT BEFORE, THEN "SHOW IT AGAIN"

IS THAT A BRAIN TEASER? [/size]
you will be bothering yourself with show us your certificate, before you know it, Buhari will be sworn in next may.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by StarCj(m): 3:32am On Jan 19, 2015
hmmmmmmm, but I heard of GMB collapse in calabar. it's not of ill health
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by jerflakes(m): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2015
nijanigga:

you will be bothering yourself with show us your certificate, before you know it, Buhari will be sworn in next may.

[size=18pt] grin HA HA HA.

grin

grin
YOU CRACK ME UP.

PROFESSIONAL DREAMER
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 3:48am On Jan 19, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

FORGET ALL THESE EXCUSES OF PAST ELECTIONS AND "SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW IN 2015"

IF YOU HAVE USED IT BEFORE, THEN "SHOW IT AGAIN"

IS THAT A BRAIN TEASER? [/size]

mattie, am beginning to consider the idea driven APC embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 4:03am On Jan 19, 2015
StarCj:
hmmmmmmm, but I heard of GMB collapse in calabar. it's not of ill health

And you believe that lie that he collapsed in calabar? You can be fooled easily. grin

You should also believe that Buhari was flown abroad yesterday for medical purpose.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 4:11am On Jan 19, 2015
cramjones:
[size=16pt]GEJ'S MENTAL HEALTH SHOULD BE ASSESSED. THAT IS EVEN MUCH MORE DANGEROUS!!!!

-CRAMJONES[/size]

GMB until GEJ stops drinking.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by biafranqueen: 4:23am On Jan 19, 2015
After 10 years plus of Buhari being in Government even as head of state and governor and PTF chairman and Minister of Petroleum and NNPC oga, IT IS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN THAT FIXED THE ROAD TO HIS VILLAGE.
Una wey dey support Buhari, una no get shame? Una no fit show even one picture of infrastructure that he built. NONE!!! Only to dey blow lie say he built 4 refinery for post wey he no hold pass 2 years. To build refinery na oil beans abi?
This is the road to his village. Na GEJ dey do am, PLUS GEJ BUILT THE ONLY FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IN HIS STATE.
Bigot he be, old he old, certificate he no get, violence na papa, sharia na him own, infrastructure he no build, corruption he no stop. He only arrest people. Criminals surround am. Any office he hold, big money must miss. So wetin we dey use Buhari do? Make he go find rocking chair sitdown think he life jare. Old age is a blessing. —

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by ninjasta: 4:36am On Jan 19, 2015
sign of a good thing 2 come FEBUHARY

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by alaoeri: 4:37am On Jan 19, 2015
The people's general, anybody that wish you dead will die before you, you shall not die but live to rule this country to greater height. What else are we going to here from those cankerworms of a party? undecided
SAi BUHARI.
2015 ASO ROCK STRAIGHT.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by sleekp1: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari is Yar'Adua and Yar'Adua is Buhari, sai no to another dead-man walking Katsina born leader.

Lets retire Buhari so he can spend time with his 150 cows.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by ninjasta: 4:59am On Jan 19, 2015
1 of the most onesided online poll i,ve
seeeeeeeeen
yet it just started!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Good health to the General. After february 14, you would rest well in Daura Kastina

PDP are out of cunning moves and even lies literary.They are like a drowning man,he will try to hold at even a straw.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Champele(m): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2015
If you say u dey fit,oya do jump like nwa awo,then we believe you.old man.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Champele(m): 5:09am On Jan 19, 2015
jorlons:
It is the same PDP that gave a sick 59 yrs old Musa Y'ardua of blessed memory it's presidential flag in 2007 that is criticising a healthy General.......

Everyday they just keep proving that they're bunch of lowlifes.

Make feBUHARI reach quick.
What is healthy about him?,i cant hear him when he is talking.im scared some peeps wan use him occupy that seat,dont you think so?.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 19, 2015
neocortex:
Are you sure "general" ?
We won't have another Yaradua

Do you really know when you'll die? Are you sure that you won't be crushed to death while crossing the road today? If you don't know why do you expect General Buhari to be sure he won't die in the next four years.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by todayboy: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2015
its the same statement yaradua made about his health and even boast of Nigerians to come and contest with him on polo. The truth is a sick 73 years old man can not rule Nigeria

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2015
todayboy:
its the same statement yaradua made about his health and even boast of Nigerians to come and contest with him on polo. The truth is a sick 73 years old man can not rule Nigeria

Post pictures of your father and let's compare it with Buhari's pictures.

In the meantime, below are also Buhari's pictures:

3 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by eaglechild: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Good health to you [b][/b]till the election is gone. I want you to see how oga Jonathan go take win the election. So good health Sai buhari
'Till the election'.

Are you saying he can die afterwards.

Is that why your peeps have been irrationally supporting him?
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by todayboy: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2015
yibomustgo:

Post pictures of your father and let's compare it with Buhari's pictures.

In the meantime, below are also Buhari's pictures:

I will never allow my father to contest as the president of Nigeria at 73 years old. IN THE WORDS OF FASHOLA WE NEED A YOUNG MAN IN ASO ROCK THAT CAN DO THE JOB, can a 73 years attend meetings at night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Boko Haram Engages Fishermen As Boat Operators After Abducting Them. Photos / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.