Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari (20983 Views)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Nigeria Can’t Afford Forex Demand For Students Studying Abroad – Buhari / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Pheals(f): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Dnt tell me dey ar stil using dat lyin tongue dey use to govern. Us 4many yrs stil their dey wnt stop usin it doin election
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by todayboy: 5:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Na today, this man should go and rest. Nigeria problem is so much for a 73 years old Sick man to handle

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Shame on d clueless kleptos once again! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by yibomustgo(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2015
todayboy:
Na today, this man should go and rest. Nigeria problem is so much for a 73 years old Sick man to handle

Post pictures of your father and let's compare it with Buhari's pictures.

In the meantime, below are also Buhari's pictures:

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by allbright(m): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Another PDP lie exposed

They should come up with another one.

Maybe before weekend we would hear that Buhari has ebola or hiv

Hahahaha
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by legendsilver(m): 5:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Even if Mr Buhari is on his sick bed dying, me and my family will still vote for him.
Reason being that, Gej has proved to the world that a dying Lion is by far much more better that a living healthy Goat.
The desire of change has enveloped many young minds in Nigeria and our prayer is to see that change come to pass. God bless my country.

Vote wisely for change
Vote the people's general
Buhari/Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Tibins(m): 5:43am On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Another PDP lie exposed

They should come up with another one.

Maybe before weekend we would hear that Buhari has ebola or hiv

Yaradua said the same thing. NORTH BEWARE!
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
After 10 years plus of Buhari being in Government even as head of state and governor and PTF chairman and Minister of Petroleum and NNPC oga, IT IS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN THAT FIXED THE ROAD TO HIS VILLAGE.
Una wey dey support Buhari, una no get shame? Una no fit show even one picture of infrastructure that he built. NONE!!! Only to dey blow lie say he built 4 refinery for post wey he no hold pass 2 years. To build refinery na oil beans abi?
This is the road to his village. Na GEJ dey do am, PLUS GEJ BUILT THE ONLY FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IN HIS STATE.
Bigot he be, old he old, certificate he no get, violence na papa, sharia na him own, infrastructure he no build, corruption he no stop. He only arrest people. Criminals surround am. Any office he hold, big money must miss. So wetin we dey use Buhari do? Make he go find rocking chair sitdown think he life jare. Old age is a blessing. —

REally?! You call Buhari a bigot (with no evidence whatsoever), claim GEJ fixed a road he neglected (which must mean that road was in bad shape for like 30 years) , wanna criticize him for not stopping corruption which every sane Nigerian knows he tackled unlike the Jonathan you support who has actually being freeing and dropping charges against corrupt officials, claim Criminals surround him (yeah and im sure those surrouding GEJ are saints huh). Then you claim 'Big Money' was missing under his watch while last time i checked, the level of Monumental stealing under GEJs watch cannot even be compared to that). The right question here is 'Una wey dey support GEJ, una no get shame?'

Then again, you're the same person that claimed Idiagbon was the one doing all the work during Buharis time so obviously you must know that he actually did work and tackle issues during his 2 years in office, and when i say 'Issues' here i mean the issues that were actually a priority back then. But since you happen to be a bigot, you choose to spend your time online ranting and posting lies mixed with gibberish which doesn't even make Jonathan look any better.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by pacesetter939: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks, my General for the swift response.

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by moderatorr1: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2015
What a strong general

Even if he does not make it at this moment, he still has a good chance at 76.

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by flexing11(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari should stop lying about being in good health.In your mid 70s you can never be in excellent health month in month out how much more coupled with the heavy politicking .
This was how your brother Yaradua and Obasanjo deceived us with phone calls and his death nearly brought the nation to a standstill .
Retire to Daura citing poor health as your reasons for pulling out.simple
mumul, bu*ari is stro*ger da u,,,,,,,
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Mbag(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Start a Profitable Import/Export Business With Very Litle or Zero Capital: Call 07031106436 or Visit exportguru1..com
Want Additional Income? Work From Home? Be Your Own Boss? Want To Break Into The Import Export Biz?
Call 07031106436 or Visit exportguru1..com
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by okeyokeyjah(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Dat's reminds me Obj & late Yaradua on phone call, Obj - Yaradua they said u re dead, re u dead?
Yaradua - No, am alive i wil b back very soon. may his soul rest in Peace.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2015
bameyi:
My general I will start fasting for you the Lord God is your health Amen

The lord is your strength on that your mission.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by anytaij: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2015
All dis talk na your name. "ACIDTALK" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
acidtalk:
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know. Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari show your edu certificate
Buhari show your health certificate
Buhari show your wedding cert
Buhari show your . . .

What next?

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by philips70(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari should stop lying about being in good health.In your mid 70s you can never be in excellent health month in month out how much more coupled with the heavy politicking .
This was how your brother Yaradua and Obasanjo deceived us with phone calls and his death nearly brought the nation to a standstill .
Retire to Daura citing poor health as your reasons for pulling out.simple

RELIGIOUS PROPAGANDA = F9
AGE PROPAGANDA =F9
CERTIFICATE PROPAGANDA = F9
HEALTH PROPAGANDA = F9

Are you this dull? Must you all be as dull as your master? He must have really exploited your brains. Please you guys should continue to be dull till Feb 14th when Nigerians will take their government back from the DULL clan.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by jessMena(f): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Okay! But he fell down in Calabar. Mayb dat was caused by stress sha. But I won't let my grandfather @ 72 stress himself over any political bruhaha. Jonathan already has gray hair because of these and Buhari wants 2 enter aso rock. May God strengthen them to be able 2 carry naija 2 dat promise land because dis work is not easy @ all.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Curiouser: 6:26am On Jan 19, 2015
mrborntodoit:
He should stop lying, [b]Buhari should display his medical record [/b]or stfu angry

Now it's medical record, not certificate again. You're more than silly

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by kenn4rill(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2015
This PDPs should leave d man alone n tink of how to wipe der shameful doings.....well it's too late Bcus no turning bck on buhari, we've eaten d forbidden fruit n our eyes have open shocked shocked
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Princecalm(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2015
This is serious.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP Corruption, incompetence, insecurity and Lies, lies, lies Lies even the most naive and most gullible Nigerian can see through these criminals. It's time to hand over to those who care about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by simplemach(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2015
bameyi:
My general I will start fasting for you the Lord God is your health Amen
may be you should also try fasting so that nyt will come before morning. Pls my dear take your mind off impossibilities and face realities. GEJ till GMB realises he is not fit to rule this country.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Validated: 6:44am On Jan 19, 2015
nijanigga:

you will be bothering yourself with show us your certificate, before you know it, Buhari will be sworn in next may.

Dreaming Zzzzzzzzzzx! Lol! Do you truly believe this ragtag APC can win or out rig PDP? Go check history again. PDP is going to teach the opposition lessons on February 14.
Mind you, apart from Kwankwanso, non of the defected governors can win their state for APC. Even Saraki is already jittery in Kwara.

Post presidential, the rest of elections will be walk over as APC will boycott the polls. They will go to court and wait for judgement in 2019 or form a parallel government in Chad or Benin or Niger.
Remember all the apparatus, INEC, judiciary, military, police, etc are in their control. Except GEJ Just want to handover. But definitely not to Buhari.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Validated:

Dreaming Zzzzzzzzzzx! Lol! Do you truly believe this ragtag APC can win or out rig PDP? Go check history again. PDP is going to teach the opposition lessons on February 14.
Mind you, apart from Kwankwanso, non of the defected governors can win their state for APC. Even Saraki is already jittery in Kwara.

Post presidential, the rest of elections will be walk over as APC will boycott the polls. They will go to court and wait for judgement in 2019 or form a parallel government in Chad or Benin or Niger.
Remember all the apparatus, INEC, judiciary, military, police, etc are in their control. Except GEJ Just want to handover. But definitely not to Buhari.

A hopeless submission from a defeated soul. We are talking about elections not thuggery and criminality.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by gen2briz(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2015
No mind dey jare, even if na because of health you won travel for, se na
their health.
Instead make them show us second Niger Bridge na paper plan them go
inspect.
#GMB till will have 2% level of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by wagecomet: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know. Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.
Boy, you truly inform. For you to know all this including the boyloaf thing it shows u know much about Niger Delta man. Please help me tell them. I don tire! If he likes let him reduce PMS price to #20, we shall vote him out next month, PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by wagecomet: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Boy, you truly inform. For you to know all this including the boyloaf thing it shows u know much about Niger Delta man. Please help me tell them. I don tire! If he likes let him reduce PMS price to #20, we shall vote him out next month, PERIOD!
acidtalk:

SHOULD I GO ON?

ABSOLUTELY NO.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by rbjay: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Don't understand PDP anymore why are they so concerned, cowed, worried about buhari's health. Is he their candidate. SMB was beaten and Another is crying " if their product (jonatan) is no longer selling I think it is time they switched to the currently most acceptable ( buhari) brand. Don't complain u re misadvised again
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by nagoma(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP - The nauseating stench of corruption. We can't stand you any longer.

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by timota(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

FORGET ALL THESE EXCUSES OF PAST ELECTIONS AND "SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW IN 2015"

IF YOU HAVE USED IT BEFORE, THEN "SHOW IT AGAIN"

IS THAT A BRAIN TEASER? [/size]
if you are not satisfy with Buhari's explanation go to court.Like Tambuwal, Buhari will carry the day
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by porka: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
eye4eye:

Buhari was on tv tonight in Abuja hale and hearty. I wonder why anyone would believe anything that comes from PDP camp. Is this not the same Buhari they lied last week that he fell down and injured in Calabar?

Being on TV doesn't signify anything.

People show proof that they are healthy with their doctor's report not 'shows' on TV.

People show proof of their education by publishing their certificates to clear accusations not by watery denials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election / Ibe Kachikwu, Wale Tinubu Meet With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy / Court Stops The Swearing In Of Victoria Nyeche - See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.