Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari (20986 Views)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Nigeria Can’t Afford Forex Demand For Students Studying Abroad – Buhari / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by LLVelly: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
hamedvision2030:

If Buhari is a liar, what will you call a sound in health Phd of madness ruling as a sick man. Tell him to go for a medical check up cos the is mentally sick and he need to show his certificate to is Nigerian citizen that he was ok. Why because you can be fit as he claimed and ruled us mentally sick man
which forest u from come? GMB supporters are always afraid of facts.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by sentaljohn(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
I dunno how some people think...calling Buhari an illiterate..maybe dey don't knw d meaning of the word.
some keep saying Buhari ain't got no certificate.. fvck certificate jor.. na certificate dem wan take rule a country? why don't you go and ask Bill Gates about his certificate, or ask Li Ka Shing, Micheal Dell, Steve jobs, Henry Ford, etc... why don't you ask them about their certificates.. fvck certificates! you definitely don't need certificates to rule a country or to make a great decision... we've all seen what someone with a rich cv and lotta certificates can do when it comes to making good decisions and ruling a country....PDP, goan sleep abeg, it's time for change.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by laidyy(f): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Bifwoli:
No you ain't fit GMB,you look old and unstable like the Gobarau Minaret.

Retire inside that famed minaret in katsina it has some health benefits.
@ bifwoli you are the unstable brat
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by laidyy(f): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2015
charix:
Good to see there's someone updating even at 3am. This's the time I prefer nairalanding the most.

On topic: Even on his deathbed a politician would still tell lies. I'm not surprised.

#BuhariShowYourCertificates.
The wind of change never waste its time on dumbs backwarded people like you so stick with Jonathan to otouke
# Febuhari 14
# Sai Buhari
# GMB 2015
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by anneedu: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Pls be sincere for once, that's how yaradua entered and dead of his ailment. 72years is not days pls try and and rest.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Parasitic(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
pacodas:
Diversion tactics by PDP. There should be a Presidential debate.

Bros did you apply unth internship, was up any info yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Boko Haram Engages Fishermen As Boat Operators After Abducting Them. Photos / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.