Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari (20982 Views)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His / Nigeria Can’t Afford Forex Demand For Students Studying Abroad – Buhari / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know. Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.
Geez see punchlines... The key word here is 'Fact'
Jonathanians you guys need to learn how to campaign with facts...
Acidic lines I say...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2015
gambit10:
PDP be giving us lamba....I am voting anybody aside GEJ ... Can't stand another 4yrs under dix guy
Ahhhh....my good man, you are a visionary.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by OLADD: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2015
CCsurplus007:
Good health to the General. After february 14, you would rest well in Daura Kastina

You got it. The man will escape from Amaechi, Tinubu and Oyegun's captivity once and for all on Feb 15. Long Live "people's general" in his Daura cottage. Aso Rock is a no-go area for you except if invited for Council of state meeting by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Another PDP lie exposed

They should come up with another one.

Maybe before weekend we would hear that Buhari has ebola or hiv
wait ooo... Am confused here... His media aid abi one of his officers said that GMB has been invited to the United state thats why he will be traveling... GMB didnt mention that ooo... Abi I know read the writeup very well... He should have mentioned it to clear the air on his traveling to the USA on January 26th... Abi the aid just dey pump lie give us...?
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Chigold101(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
pacodas:
Diversion tactics by PDP. There should be a Presidential debate.
now i know how much u hate GMB. You want him to come and debate with those 12 other candidates who are also good speakers & GEJ. Who will understand what GMB is saying...? Unless Osinbajo will take his place...
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by eedris07(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
No critise agaisnt u shall prosper.. Drive on we r ryt behind u.. 2gether we shall CHANGE Nigeria for beta...
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by LLVelly: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari is a serial liar,yesterday he said he was flown out bcoz of political interests from foreign countries(USA). Now u didn't travel at all & another thread is saying it is just cold not cancer anymore. Like yardua's case, I smell de*th around the corner.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by hamedvision2030: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]ALL TALK AND NO ACTION.

FORGET ALL THESE EXCUSES OF PAST ELECTIONS AND "SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE NOW IN 2015"

IF YOU HAVE USED IT BEFORE, THEN "SHOW IT AGAIN"

IS TH A BRAIN TEASER? [/size]
Jonathan should also come up with a free to rule certificate from a reputable teaching hospital, why because he is not mentally alright and I think he sick upstair because if he is not why on heart is he ruling as unhealthy man.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by hamedvision2030: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2015
LLVelly:
Buhari is a serial liar,yesterday he said he was flown out bcoz of political interests from foreign countries(USA). Now u didn't travel at all & another thread is saying it is just cold not cancer anymore. Like yardua's case, I smell de*th around the corner.
If Buhari is a liar, what will you call a sound in health Phd of madness ruling as a sick man. Tell him to go for a medical check up cos the is mentally sick and he need to show his certificate to is Nigerian citizen that he was ok. Why because you can be fit as he claimed and ruled us mentally sick man
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Teespice(f): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2015
at this rate, I am tired.

throwing my weight behind buhari come febuhari.

not because he's the best option but because we want change and breath of fresh air.

Nigerians will agree that GEJ is nothing but bad news.

buhari for president
long live nigeria
long live APC.

peace.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Heffalump(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know. Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.

Prepare to hang yourself, because GEJ doesn't need to rig this election before he wins it come Feb 14. You and your sponsored Buhari will still shed black tears again. Haven't you heard, that eve the gods forbid GMB to become president of Nigeria. Does he believe in democracy and yet overthrew a democratic government in 1883? Now he want to reap where he did not sow. God forbid bad thing. GMB is a bad that will ever happen in Nigeria.

APC supporters be prepared to hug 11KVA transformer after your scrawny old grand father-GMB fails in February at the pool.

GEJ is better for now as far as I can discern. The best may come later, but not now.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by sammyj: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP is so confused and more scared more than ever by going on to attacking the oppositions presidential candidate personality. Whether GBM is dying or not he still has my vote and rather than PDP to focus on issues based campaign they are busy campaigning for the peoples general and making him more popular.
Vote for change come February 2015!!!
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by ekeneidiagbor: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2015
blackpanda:

are u not tired of being impoverished. no job, no light, bad roads, massive corruption
i mean i dont understand how any can still want things to remain the same all because of useless sentiments based on lies, ethnicity and religion.

my brother I am tired of such people...... The specks in their eyes are more than logs of wood....

I cam't understand how a rational thinking Nigerian would want a clueless, useless, ludicrous, stagnant, retrogressing regime to continue....
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Dee60: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2015
LordMecuzy:
PDP Now enjoying the role as an opposition Party

Because they have little to show for the 16 years in power except MASSIVE LOOTING of our treasury. The People Deceivers Party has only been doing a smear campiagn, Buhari is this, Buhari is that, all in a bid to draw attention away from the gross incompetency of their leader!
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by jorlons(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Champele:
What is healthy about him?,i cant hear him when he is talking.im scared some peeps wan use him occupy that seat,dont you think so?.
Sir, are u more interested in the seat or the change and what makes ppl keep thinking they wanna use him.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2015
I just hope ds Buhari man wont be like Yaradua oh...cos this time around the North will hold onto power forever even in his death..
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by stiles009(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Gbam!
Well said..
Sai Buhari!!!
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Youceemeri: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by AJOT99(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Don't worry. The truth will be revealed with time.

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Orikinla(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]What do you expect from PDP with a President who is a shameless LIAR and even his wife Aunty Patience, the First Lady knows he is a LIAR.
He has lied to her countless times from UNIPORT to BAYELSA and from BAYELSA TO ABUJA and he has been lying to Nigerians and under his watch Nigeria now has the worst record in the world of more than 10 million children of school age OUT OF SCHOOL and he is lying to Nigerians that he has given more access to education to Nigerian children.
The man is a brazen LIAR and those supporting him are just like him by telling lies against the pious God fearing General Muhammad Buhari (retd). All LIARS are CONDEMNED until THEY REPENT.
And if they don't repent, they will be DAMNED.

I hope none of these supporters of this corrupt and wicked PDP and the lying GEJ will come to me or my office for jobs.
Two of them are still owing me more than N1. 6 million and lying that they don't have money. But heaven knows they are liars. [/size]

1 Like

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Orikinla(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Heffalump:

Prepare to hang yourself, because GEJ doesn't need to rig this election before he wins it come Feb 14. You and your sponsored Buhari will still shed black tears again. Haven't you heard, that eve the gods forbid GMB to become president of Nigeria. Does he believe in democracy and yet overthrew a democratic government in 1883? Now he want to reap where he did not sow. God forbid bad thing. GMB is a bad that will ever happen in Nigeria.

APC supporters be prepared to hug 11KVA transformer after your scrawny old grand father-GMB fails in February at the pool.

GEJ is better for now as far as I can discern. The best may come later, but not now.

You are cursing yourself unknowingly.
I feel sorry for your family.
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by ikotec: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
jona this isnt working for u . if along the line buhari cant carry on, osinbajo is equally as good. same was said about obj and up till date he is still move strong. for me, a man is a function of his brain(faculty). a brainless man is as well a dead man. so going by this jona is already a dead man
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by Guidette(f): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:

SHOULD I GO ON?

ABSOLUTELY NO.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.

This piece was so beautiful. *Slow clap*
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by busybrain88: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:

SHOULD I GO ON?

ABSOLUTELY NO.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions he doesn't deserve our "clap" not to talk more of our "votes". Be warned! No known record for a successful brain transplant yet so we don't expect any state of improvement in Jonathan's cluelessnes and deceits.
thanks very much 4 d eye opening speech.otueke man must go back with paddle stick.I can't imagine goodluck spending 4.2 billion 4 travels in 2015.God re u dere?
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by jerflakes(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
timota:
if you are not satisfy with Buhari's explanation go to court.Like Tambuwal, Buhari will carry the day

Hahaha grin

Nice joke grin

grin

grin
Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by vicadex07(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
acidtalk:

SHOULD I GO ON?

ABSOLUTELY NO.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

Re: I’m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad – Buhari by adenine02: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari should stop lying about being in good health.In your mid 70s you can never be in excellent health month in month out how much more coupled with the heavy politicking .
This was how your brother Yaradua and Obasanjo deceived us with phone calls and his death nearly brought the nation to a standstill .
Retire to Daura citing poor health as one of your reasons for pulling out.simple
i will prefer buahri to rule nigeria for one day and die than gej for another 4yrs
God help 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.