Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (82000 Views)

A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by babakk2(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Go to any vet shop and ask for deworming medication, there are different types

secondly get seeds of unripe pawpaw dry and grind mix with the feed

or get alovera extract the colourless gel and give the animal once a month ,it help digestion and weight gain
Thanx for the info
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ihedioramma: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Goats cannot handle the stress or the worm load that exists in
overcrowded conditions.

Goats are primarily browsers and foragers of leaves and weeds. Goats will eat many
types of nutritious plant materials, including grasses. In fact, they eat different plants
and grasses at different times of the year and will even vary their choices from
morning to evening. Goats are very picky eaters. There are many plants that cows and rams will eat but goats won't -- for valid digestive reasons.

Goats are unique in their eating habits

Goats are waste converter

Goats food are inexpensive, most are free, those expensive are optional.

Most uneducated people are more into cow rearing which they are as target saving to yield huge profit for target yearly project

So you can use cow farming to buy car, buy land, do house foundation, pay school fees, pay house rent, do wedding ceremony etc or raise business capital
Cant i use goat to get all that?
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ihedioramma: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
I met a client who is base in lagos who started goat farm with 3 does and one male

In 6 years he has over 50 goats now

So it is a business you can start small

In fact you can choose to increase your stock with 3 female goats monthly for the next 2 years.

Your speed of expansion will be unpredictable
How many months can it take a goat to grow for sell?. and what are the food e.t.c that make goat to grow faster&bigger? .
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Please call me on 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by frisky2good(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2016
IT IS FENCED WITH A GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boluwajokosegun:
@Samyam is the plots fenced , my client need it
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by bouqola: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2016
@boluwgoldefarm GodBless you you're doing a great job here....
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Akinbaba(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Please does any one know where i can get the south African Boer goat breed.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ihedioramma: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Please call me on 08120528950
Let's talk here i dont talk well on phone .
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
please go ahead
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
WAD ,sokoto red pregnant goats available for sale call 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by alakara(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Akinbaba:
Please does any one know where i can get the south African Boer goat breed.

You can contact me.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by samshoz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls, who know where I can get Guinea pigs supply??

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
call me on 08120528950 for guinea pig
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2016
WAD ,sokoto red pregnant goats available for sale call 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Dadanoah(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
boluwajokosegun:
Go check my profit & think , if you try it & do all that i will teach you i bet you cannot lose. Cows or goats are stronger than poultry , yet alot of people make good cash from it.

Synegy is the main thinmg all over the world brother.
THAT NICE THREAD
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by EmmaAjayi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
GGfadar:
HELLO MR BOLUWAJOKO

LONG TIME.

E KUU ISEE OOO

LIVESTOCK FARMING BIZ IS SAFER THAN POULTRY FARMING IF WELL MANAGED...

NO LIES

I DEY FOLLOW U AS USUAL

ANY ASSISTANCE ? 'M HERE BRO

GGfadar, The Boss himself.
Pls do you have turkeys for sale against next week?
I need some to add to my stock before selling out as demand is more than l have. Mostly males are needed. I will actually need POL in January if you have in Stock too.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
l want to sincerely appreciate all those who had in one way or the other encourage me or patronise me since l started this trend God bless you. And those who had called my attention to some areas l did not notice, thanks a lot and God bless you too.

My main focus next year is GOAT WAD....Good money making farming
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2017
In this year 2017, God Almighty will visit you, He will not just bless you but also make you a blessing .This year will not end on a sad note for you. That great news is coming .Every of your needs shall be met ,You won't borrow nor trade in exchange for your miracle and blessings. God Almighty will stand by you .You shall be a recipient of the last minute miracle for this year and all shall end well for you and with you in Jesus mighty and unfailing name Amen.
Happy new year

keep on with animal husbandry

2 Likes

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2017
*Anchor Borrowers’ Programme Guidelines*

Development Finance Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

*Objective*
The broad objective of the ABP is to create economic linkage
between smallholder farmers and reputable large-scale
processors with a view to increasing agricultural output and
significantly improving capacity utilization of processors.
Other objectives include:
 Increase banks’ financing to the agricultural sector
 Reduce agricultural commodity importation and
conserve external reserves
 Increase capacity utilization of agricultural firms
 Create new generation of farmers/entrepreneurs and
employment
 Deepen the cashless policy and financial inclusion
 Reduce the level of poverty among smallholder farmers
 Assist rural smallholder farmers to grow from subsistence
to commercial production levels.

*Targeted Beneficiaries*
The loan shall be targeted at smallholder farmers engaged in
the production of identified commodities across the country.
The Farmers should be in groups/cooperative(s) of between 5
and 20 for ease of administration.

*Identified Agricultural Commodities*
The targeted commodities of comparative advantage to the
State shall include but not limited to:
 Cereals (Rice, Maize, wheat etc.)
 Cotton
 Roots and Tubers (Cassava, Potatoes, Yam, Ginger etc.)
 Sugarcane
 Tree crops (Oil palm, Cocoa, Rubber etc.)
 Legumes (Soybean, Sesame seed, Cowpea etc.)
 Tomato
 Livestock (Fish, Poultry, Ruminants etc.)
Any other commodity that will be introduced by the CBN
from time to time.

Get More Information http://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2017/CCD/Anchor%20Borrowers%20Programme%20Guidelines%2002-01-17.pdf
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Feed is the most expensive part of any animal husbandry
To this effort w are working on cost effective crops and grasses that will not harbour harmful organisms to goats,cow and ram

of you know of any leave or crops that is easy to plant and loved by goats please share with me here or on WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by petrchuks: 4:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Please add me to the group - 09096977303 - Peter - Lagos.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
if you want to join the WhatsApp group then connect with me on 08120528950 on WhatsApp
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Our world is looking for answers; for solution providers.

I see you emerging as one this week.

Join us on WhatsApp group 08120528950 as we discuss and practicalize cheap but rich feed for goats, sheep and cow

Feeding take minimum of 85% of daily cost of keeping animal
so if we can reduce it to say 25% or less it will be more attractive and profitable

kindly join me

We can help you set up your farm ,source for good breeds and be your consultant as well

Call Gbenga on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Please share and help someone.

Do u have or know anyone who is studying #Agriculture at the post-graduate level in an accredited Higher Education Institution in Nigeria? Here’s an opportunity for you!
Apply for the 2017 Short-Term Visiting Scholars Program at Michigan State University under the Feed the Future Nigeria Agricultural Policy Project funded by the USAID Nigeria Mission

Deadline: Application documents must be submitted to FTFNAPP@msu.edu by 11:59PM (Nigerian Time) on 23 February 2017.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fodder is one of the cheapest ways of rearing goats,cows and sheep's

Fodder will give you 500% saving on cost of feeding animals like, goat,sheep,cow,grasscutter,rabbit, geese,duck,turkey and ostrich

Contact me on 081208950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com for details for a small fee

or contact me to help you set it up
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
If you want to buy WAD goats that start by giving birth to two young ones or three call me on 08120528950

To making a meaningful profit in goat farming you must have a commercial interests of starting with 50 PCs and run for a year and half but you can start smart with 25 or 15 PCs .

If you want to do zero grazing please contact me.

I can help you with a simple housing design with less daily cleaning for a fee to see implement

1 Like

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by ihedioramma: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
If you want to buy WAD goats that start by giving birth to two young ones or three call me on 08120528950

To making a meaningful profit in goat farming you must have a commercial interests of starting with 50 PCs and run for a year and half but you can start smart with 25 or 15 PCs .

If you want to do zero grazing please contact me.

I can help you with a simple housing design with less daily cleaning for a fee to see implement
What state and place are you? and the goat is how much for one ? .
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by temiodetunde: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hey bro, this topic is forreal its perhaps the next big thing, am pleased to tell you am professional in this field and i strongly belive your view.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
@ ihediorama,, l am base in Ibadan Oyo state

@ temiodetunde please connect with me on WhatsApp 08120528950 we can rub mind together

do you know that you can plant 3 acres of maize twice in a year ,after harvest you uproot the stalks shrewd ,dry them and pack in air tight nylon and feed the goats year round

You can also plant a special type of grass inside cement bags or old buckets or old 50 litter gericans ,water and fertilize using goat waste , you can plant up to 60 bags ,feed the animals 4 bags per day depending on the number of animals that you have, it will allow the first set of grasses a space of 14 days/2 weeks to regrow before harvesting, if you can .please always cut the grasses for the goat because they will kill the grasses if you give them the free hand to graze on the grasses.

You can also plant cassava on 3 acres and use both tubes and leaves to feed goats
Pkc has about 14% crude
But a complete cassava meal has about 26% protein
Talking of the leaf and the root of harvested cassava have Crude protein
Cassava root and leaf is termed as 'Complete meal'

But unless u plant ur own cassava. No one will give u leaf of cassava Cos it would reduce the growth of the plant.
I know some people would think how can animals get protein from starch like cassava. But the fact is that. It is possible
So do your comparison is it better for me to plant cassava and sell as tubers or give to my animals ,which one will give me more profits .
Remember that you will get Goat manure from their waste daily of which you can dryn,bag and sell to vegetables farmers because fertilizer is expensive besides everyone wants to do organic farming now.

You can plant soya beans in containers or cement bags for feeding goats both leaves, stems and harvested seeds are edible to goats but remember to roast the seeds

The above apply to cow,sheep and Goat farming

EBook on how to set up fodder for sale. contact 08120528950

l can help you set up a standard commercial goat farm on an hectare or 3 acres of land but you can start small on 2 plots of land just a mini- Goat farm doing almost zero grazing method
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by blackaxe78: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello, will it be profitable If I buy a fully matured ram for fattening which I plan to sell during sallah when the prices re up!
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Yes it is very possible to buy rams of 8 months upward and flatten for 2-3 months and sell

You can do the same thing for goats but buy growers and fatten for 3 months then sell off ,goat is none seasonal business.

Contact me for goat the give birth to minimum of two 08120528950

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.