Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (81844 Views)

A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2016
Goats and cow are stress free business that you can do and make money every 4-six
months at most.
You can structure it to give you project start up capital. But you need the help of
professionals.
You can do
95% zero grazing
How? Join my WhatsApp group on 08120528950
Please send name, location, email and WhatsApp number then specify GOATS AND
COW FARMING
Good farmlands close to river sides available for sale in ikire osun state at N65k per
acre minimum purchase is 10 acres. Another farmland available in olofin village ogun
state for 100k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres Another farmland available in
obada oko in ogun state just less than one hour from lagos at N250k per acre
minimum purchase is 5 acres Farmland available in ido LGA in ibadan Oyo state for
N230k per acre minimum purchase is 2 acres 10k none refundable consultancy fee
payable same day after visitation to the land We can help you set up farm, manage
and refer you to buyers We are into Plantain, cassava, jatropha, soya beans, ugu, okro,
cucumber, cow, goats, rams, ostrich, rabbits, geese, layers, turkeys farming We train,
sell Ebooks on Agribusiness and also write business plan for people Call Gbenga on
08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Eefosa1: 11:57pm On May 24, 2016
please farmers in the house ,I need your advice I a goat just gave birth about two weeks now bout I just observe there is sour on his mouth increasing daily meanwhile I have given ampiclox and kepromic oral;please advice for quick relief
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by GOM2016: 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
Consult the nearest veterinary doctor around you.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2016
Good morning if you are interested in goat, rams and cows farming please join my WhatsApp group on 08120528950, send me your WhatsApp number, name, email and location to my WhatsApp 08120528950 and specify GOATS Farming group.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2016
Association is critical which is why I am inviting you to be part of my coaching programme . This platform will enable you rub minds with me and so many others who are experiencing send your name, email address, location and WhatsApp number to WhatsApp 08120528950 and indicate Gt farming group. Synergy is key
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by GOM2016: 6:18pm On May 27, 2016
Good afternoon all, the expert in the house, do you know of any veterinarian that is very good in ET (EMBRYO TRANSFER) and IVF (IN VITRO FERTILIZATION grin). Kindly help with the contact. regards.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2016
Call Dr Alabi 08125466093 tell him from Gbenga, why don't you join my WhatsApp group on goat farming
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by hasami: 1:01pm On May 28, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Call Dr Alabi 08125466093 tell him from Gbenga, why don't you join my WhatsApp group on goat farming

@bolugoldenfarm..kindly add (08060662897) me to the goat farming whatsap group.thank u
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by Eefosa1: 5:44pm On May 29, 2016
please add me 08028131974 efosa or alex location ayetoro ogun stat , I rear local goat and advice what I can give my goat to increase birth
and treatment for mouth infection
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by lanre2009: 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
i
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2016
Please if you want me to add you to goats farming group kindly send the details to me WhatsApp 08120528950 Thanks
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2016
Group members are given the opportunity to rear 2-5 calves minimum to be sold after 6 months of rearing and also we shall help to fatten rams 2 pieces minimum to be sold by Sarah period on our farm... More details on the group platform.

I will not entertain questions on it here but you can call me on it.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by mikolo80: 5:52am On May 30, 2016
uboma:

I wouldnt dare invest in cattle fattening. I know a farm that lost over 50 cows in one night to theft. The Fulani cattle rearers have a way of stealing other people's cattle. So for me, cattle rearing should be left exclusively for the Fulani.
SMH. so if rapist steal your wife you will not marry again ba. if robbers rob your neighbour you will not go to work ba or give all your possessions away so they will leave you alone? does the Fulani have two head. bag you don't know where to get matchete,arrow and bow, gun. acid pepper broken bottle whatever it takes to defend you and yours. coward
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by mikolo80: 5:56am On May 30, 2016
boluwajokosegun:
This is a very lucrative biz , less stress good market , no need of plenty advert & the risk is less . You see your money grow on a daily basis as long as the animals eat & grow well. You cannot amke loss as long as you manage the animals well. If they fall sick you can easily treat them.
Please make this another sources of income this year.

I was told of a man who use goat biz to train all his children from nursary to university level.
How did he start , he went to a far village where development is still slow & bought land
He then went all round the villages around to look out for goats that give birth to 3 kits at first birth & bought some of the females goat of those 3 kits litter goats.
He did that for a year & people thought he was mad but after 18 months the story changed he became the one selling back to the villagers & close by marketers.
Any time he needs cash he will sell only the male matured goats while he keeps buying any good male from different location to prevent inbreeding.
The man kept local goats but the one am talking about here is foreign goats that have good market value & grow faster & bigger than the local goats
The sad thing is that none of the children took after him
don't worry more money for us (you)
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by uboma(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2016
mikolo80:
SMH. so if rapist steal your wife you will not marry again ba. if robbers rob your neighbour you will not go to work ba or give all your possessions away so they will leave you alone? does the Fulani have two head. bag you don't know where to get matchete,arrow and bow, gun. acid pepper broken bottle whatever it takes to defend you and yours. coward

It is very obvious from your post that you are a child, less than 18 years old. Hence no need to engage you any further.

Life is all about taking well calculated risks....
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by mikolo80: 4:04pm On May 30, 2016
uboma:

It is very obvious from your post that you are a child, less than 18 years old. Hence no need to engage you any further.

very obvious you're a coward, the type that run from every challenge, always looking for easy way out, the reason we are in this mess.you're not worth arguing with but somebody has to stop the spread of poison your cowardice breeds, cos that's how a people become slaves unto their fears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by mikolo80: 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
uboma:

very obvious you're a coward, the type that run from every challenge, always looking for easy way out, the reason we are in this mess.you're not worth arguing with but somebody has to stop the spread of poison your cowardice breeds, cos that's how a people become slaves unto their fears.you have a right to be a coward you do not have the privilege of deceiving ppl to join you in your cowardice without a challenge
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks to all those who had join the goats farming group

Do you know that you can buy young cows, goats or ram and fatten for 3-4 4 months and sell off.

Join us in the WhatsApp 08120528950 group to learn more.
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by aiotaq: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
You can now post your enquiries about agriculture at www.inat.com.ng
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Farmland in ijebu igbo for N70k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres. I charge a consultation fee of N10k. Call me on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950 Thanks
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by securi: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Where in ijebu igbo pls, how far to Epe?

BoluwGoldenFarm:
Farmland in ijebu igbo for N70k per acre minimum purchase is 5 acres.
I charge a consultation fee of N10k.
Call me on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
Thanks
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by jwax: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2016
you can advertise and sell those equipment on www.agromarket.ng

Advertising on the website is free and they will help promote your product on all media to get buyers.

goto www.agromarket.ng it is free

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't know how far is the land to Epe but the land is in ijebu igbo axis
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where is goat city in Nigeria
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by stanvesco(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:

08063152970 add me pls
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Send me a WhatsApp 08120528950 massage so that I can add you @stanvesco
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Land available in ijebu mushin....
Goat City Project on WhatsApp 08120528950 only please for more details
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Do you know that you can buy ram of N40k and after fatten you will sell for N100k or buy for N33k and sell for N55k after fattening.

If you are interested in how to fatten rams for sallah sales, we are offering training in ibadan on 2nd of June 2016 by 11 am at Camp along ido LGA road after ologuneru ibadan, Fee N6,500 only

Call Gbenga 08120528950 or Wole 0807279209 for more details
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by lanre2009: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Dιd υ мean тo wrιтe 2nd oғ Jυly?

Aѕιde ғaттenιng ғor Ileya, wнere elѕe can one ѕell тнe raмѕ, goaтѕ or cowѕ.

BoluwGoldenFarm:
Do you know that you can buy ram of N40k and after fatten you will sell for N100k or buy for N33k and sell for N55k after fattening.

If you are interested in how to fatten rams for sallah sales, we are offering training in ibadan on 2nd of June 2016 by 11 am at Camp along ido LGA road after ologuneru ibadan, Fee N6,500 only

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Do you know that you can buy ram of N40k and after fatten you will sell for N100k
or buy for N33k and sell for N55k after fattening.
If you are interested in how to fatten rams for sallah sales, we are offering training in
ibadan on 2nd of July 2016 by 11 am at Camp along ido LGA road after ologuneru
ibadan, Fee N6,500 only

Learn the basics and make money

1 Like

Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by aiotaq: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
There are many agricultural interest groups associated with INAT. Join and ask question related to your interest at www.inat.com.ng
Re: Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Do you know that you can buy 4 average size rams for N60k, call Gbenga on 08120528950 or WhatsApp 08120528950 for picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

This Onions Farmer Has Made It In Life (Pictured) / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.