Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (38878 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by angelTI(f): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Some women are just plain silly!
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
The day a guy tries to lay his hands on me, it ends that very second he makes an attempt. Infact a guy who shouts at women is more likely to be a wife beater and there are lots of them here on nairaland

If a guy you love puts his hand on you, you won't go anywhere.

You're probably talking out of inexperience and naivety.

Experienced ladies will scoff at you and tell you better.

*I don't support abuse of any kind...be it physical abuse from a man or verbal abuse from a woman. They're just as bad as each other.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
The day a guy tries to lay his hands on me, it ends that very second he makes an attempt. Infact a guy who shouts at women is more likely to be a wife beater and there are lots of them here on nairaland

Nt jst sayin it,pple like u getz blindly by love & facin d battering without takin an action to walk outta relationship...
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Hollamydey:
any man that beats a woman is an animal!

Don't judge all the men that have hit women. You've never been in their shoes.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Any woman who stays with a man who beats her up, believing he loves her, is on her own. Infact she is silly!

and any man who will lay his hands on me won't see his balls again!

To me, woman beaters are just cowards! they can't beat their fellow men, but their whole straight will come out when beating up a woman!
Don't judge all women who stay with a man who beats them.

That's how many of them naively judged the women before them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
observing.
this world is really an irony.
most of the people saying they can't tolerate such might be actually enjoying the beating grin

Na them their mouth dey sharp pass. I know many in real life.

"I can't take this from a guy." "I can't take that from a guy."

All lies! They take far worse.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Skelefish and Kurupt1, abeg make una try not to dey hit anybody, especially women.

E no dey make sense.

Woman own easy sef...to ignore them dey chook dem pass pin...pass to beat them.

If your wife or gf annoy you and you want make she run mad, no touch am, no beat am, no shout on top am.

Just ignore, avoid her. If she no run mad after one week my name no be italo.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
observing.
most of the people saying they can't tolerate such might be actually enjoying the beating grin

Thanks for saying the truth,most of em are claimin that they can't stand such,meanwhile their boi frndz does it to em.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by adsonstone: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Personally, I disagree with the idea of Men beating ladies...infact, I see it as barbaric.
There are a thousand+ ways to correct/scold or 'discipline' a lady so, why should you beat them? They should be loved, cared for and protected.

Though, there are some folks out there (male and female) who are just not responsible.
However, I'm not also quick to judge all men who do that as I've not experienced some of their cases. A lady should also never 'provoke' a man to do such.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by superman01(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2015
skelefish:

My brother wetin u dey yan sef, because na woman if she misbehave u will be looking @ her? 2 hot slap for her cheek is not a bad idea.

Honestly, nobody is infallible, so when she is stepping out of line u scold her, if she continues, slap her,dat hot slap will instil some sense of reasoning in her, because if u don't, she will probably tink she's ryte. Am talkin frm experience, I used to be very lax with women, until they started taking me for granted, then I realize women need iron hand.

Inability to scold & disagree with a lady makes u a weak man b4 her.proverb say it's better to live in a dessert,than with a contentious woman, if u can't scold her, don't live with her, cos she will definitely rile u.
guy they need to put u behind bars. u no get mama? or u think say women na maids? they deserve to be listened to, understood and respected

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by 9jaforlife: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2015
skelefish:

My brother wetin u dey yan sef, because na woman if she misbehave u will be looking @ her? 2 hot slap for her cheek is not a bad idea.

Honestly, nobody is infallible, so when she is stepping out of line u scold her, if she continues, slap her,dat hot slap will instil some sense of reasoning in her, because if u don't, she will probably tink she's ryte. Am talkin frm experience, I used to be very lax with women, until they started taking me for granted, then I realize women need iron hand.

Inability to scold & disagree with a lady makes u a weak man b4 her.proverb say it's better to live in a dessert,than with a contentious woman, if u can't scold her, don't live with her, cos she will definitely rile u.

seangy4konji:
Beating a woman is barbaric but one slap to put their dirty mouth in place is good. Always a reminder that u don deh over step.

Ps. No quote me oo if me and u not get business as I not mention r name here oo. Na wetin me think I talk.

Soo, what if YOU step out of line angry Do you hit your head on the wall?

Guys like you are very difficult to live with, our society is full of heartless people thanks to guys like you, who lay shameless examples for their poor children. My heart breaks for the women that have to put up with you sad

Truth be told, men who beat women are not better than the women that they beat. These men lack sense of dignity, suffer from low self esteem and believe that they can't do better. A reasonable man would rather walk out of a relationship than give the silly excuse that he's a brute because a woman made him so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by heffem(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
U̶̲̥̅̊ better be careful before ȋ̝̊̅ smack u......... >:

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Women can be frustrating sometimes but the idea of beating WORST.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
superman01:

guy they need to put u behind bars. u no get mama? or u think say women na maids? they deserve to be listened to, understood and respected
This is my problem with some people who fight against beating women. They seem to suggest that it is okay for a man to beat a fellow man...or a maid...etc. Most women that say a woman should not be hit will hit another woman if she catches her with her husband. Most of them dont even know that women hit men more than men hit women...just that men seldom complain. They dont know that the scars of verbal aggression are often deeper and longer lasting than that of physical aggression.

Why can't we just condemn physical and verbal aggression in society?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
superman01:

@Italo
Bro u misconstrued my comment, am not saying women shouldn't be respected, or listened to.

My point is,she is human, which makes her fallible, so when she misbehave, u need to scold her,if need be, slap her, it'll not kill her,it will only bring her to order, if adam had rebuked eve in d garden of eden for disobeying God, we wouldn't have been in this mess.

When someone does something wrong(m or f), we should try to chide them, u will nt say because she is a woman u won't reprimand her.

When u don't chide Someone for doing something wrong, u end up spoiling that person,& believing me she'll hate u for it in the long run. Am talking frm experience, am gentility personified, I have never shouted on a lady b4, but I knw the kind of disrespect I get frm them for being too gentle.

I tell u this, ignoring her to punish her means being too quiet to a fault, it'll accumulate,when it finally boomerang, u'll not be able to contain it. It's part of discipline,when u cosset sumbody, u'll likely spoil that person, it should be moderate.

Presently, if my mum should misbehave, I'll be the first to scold her.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by ABEngine(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
observing.

Hey, my view exactly! Nairaland female power lifters be like, "He wouldn't dare" while the next minute she has got herself a black eye, fear and a storyline "clumsy took another bump".

I think some guys still don't realize how absolute silence can be equally effective especially when accompanied by a big devilish grin but I trust these ladies would still prefer to be hit than ignored.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by ABEngine(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2015
italo:

Don't judge all the men that have hit women. You've never been in their shoes.

My brother, I am yet to see their accounts appreciate by measure of their actions, defacing, defaming and end up paying the hospital bills its rather an uneconomic approach to resolve an issue. They don't have a reason to raise an arm despite the peculiarity of discomfort in their "shoes".

For instance feigning ignorance even when clutched by the neck can't get her off you, cute little tricks like attempts to or repeatedly kissing her will.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by ABEngine(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2015
italo:
Skelefish and Kurupt1, abeg make una try not to dey hit anybody, especially women.

E no dey make sense.

Woman own easy sef...to ignore them dey chook dem pass pin...pass to beat them.

If your wife or gf annoy you and you want make she run mad, no touch am, no beat am, no shout on top am.

Just ignore, avoid her. If she no run mad after one week my name no be italo.

Correct guy! I no see this post o.. You sure say one week no too much grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
A wife beater wld always be a wife beater,those kind of people never change...its up to d lady to take charge and leave,bt we also know that some women are just plain stupid..rubey is right,no man shld even shout at a lady,how much more hit her,that is definitely a sign of animalism,if there is a word like dt..lol,as for me and mine o,no man wld want to try it.das all angry
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
heffem:
U̶̲̥̅̊ better be careful before ȋ̝̊̅ smack u......... >:
smack who,d way we will join hand and rush u ehnn,u go shock tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Igwekalor(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Rubey i love your stand
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by PervRocker: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
I still believe some form of discipline shud be instilled, some women are just plain insultive and disrespectful. 1 thing that pisses me off the most is that, u'll see these NL girls shouting "gender equality" and feminism, but when it come to bearing the brunt of being "equal" they will remember that they are weaker vessels. I don't support abusive relationships but trust me, if u've dated a mannerless spoilt brat that won't even let u leave, u'll know that every1 has an elastic limit. My 2 kobo.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by PervRocker: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Igwekalor:
Rubey i love your stand
y won't u love her stand?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Any man who beats his wife, no matter what, is an ANIMAL in human skin.
Happiness and fulfilment are bound to elude him angry
in fact such man should be castrated because he shouldn't plough her again.
Adeniyi,i used to say this until I relocated to the apartment I am now and see what causes the beating,there's a young couple that live in the next flat,the husband beats her a lot and I used to condemn that and defend the women all the time until I blamed the woman one day for always expecting the man to be boxed up all the time(what I said was actually very true) and she started dissing me and forgot about the fact that I used to defend her,the husband beats her a lot and she causes it all,she'll never keep shut,she rains curses endlessly on the man,even if the man ignores her(which is what I do advise the man to do)she'll be the one that will provoke the man till he raises his hands and beat her,the day the man beat this woman till she fainted,we all taught she was going to die,last night again,they fought for so long she rained curses on the man that ignored her until she accused the man of taking back the money he gave their daughter(which is a lie)the man became so furious that he had to raise his hands,he chased her till they got outside and he beat her like mad,she fell down and fainted,another neighbor of mine(the late landlord's son) picked her up in his hands,we actually thought she had died,he took her in,poured water on her,she woke up again and took a large tea cup and broke it on her husband's head,the man started bleeding on the head,that was when I moved closer to try to settle it,cos my intention was to leave them alone due to the fact that the woman curses too much(she actually respects me very well if she's not in a fight with her husband but anytime she's fighting her husband and anyone gets involved and blames her,she'd turn the curses on you),she was even cursing my landlord's son that tried to settle it,she cursed him for not leaving her alone to kill the man,then she went to pick a bottle,that was when the landlord's son and I ran inside,im not ready to die because of some couple,it was when the landlord's son successfully came out again and lock her up in the bathroom I came out and tried to keep the man away from beating her up again,a well respected man came in then and tried to settle it and this woman started pushing this man away again to leave her alone and started dissing the family man( who's a neighbor we share fence with) for advising her husband that they are birds of the same feather,they're both womanizers......,eventually,the husband came to our apartment to sleep,he couldn't stay in his own apartment overnight

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by bahadurhussain(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Beating a woman is the most unmanly thing a man could do. Those who do it are not even animals, they are twisted barbaric monsters. Please don't call them animals, animals only become violent when threatened or are hungry and not to satisfy their ego.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by joseph1832(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
*Yawning* what say you about a woman who nags eh?. I mean according to you if a "man who shouts at women is likely to be a wife beater", what about women who nags?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2015
joseph1832:
*Yawning* what say you about a woman who nags eh?. I mean according to you if a "man who shouts at women is likely to be a wife beater", what about women who nags?

There is a reason why a girl nag. As a man, you should be responsible enough to solve that problem
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2015
ABEngine:

My brother, I am yet to see their accounts appreciate by measure of their actions, defacing, defaming and end up paying the hospital bills its rather an uneconomic approach to resolve an issue. They don't have a reason to raise an arm despite the peculiarity of discomfort in their "shoes".

For instance feigning ignorance even when clutched by the neck can't get her off you, cute little tricks like attempts to or repeatedly kissing her will.
Kissing her? Someone women would literally bite off those lips,we're talking about state of anger when she's totally blinded by her fury

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2015
ABEngine:

Kissing her? Some women would literally bite off those lips,we're talking about state of anger when she's totally blinded by her fury
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Otu7(m): 11:45am On Jan 21, 2015
12. Some women hav spent or wasted so many years wit a particular & even feel that they re not dat attractive 2 oda men. Besides she must av also invested a lot of resources, time, patience & sacrficed alot. So she wnt let anoda lady walk in & reap wer she didnt so. She could also easily hav made so many enemies & feels loosing her man wil.make an object of caricature esp if she is d type wit a loud mouth.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Ezeanna: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Adeniyi,i used to say this until I relocated to the apartment I am now and see what causes the beating,there's a young couple that live in the next flat,the husband beats her a lot and I used to condemn that and defend the women all the time until I blamed the woman one day for always expecting the man to be boxed up all the time(what I said was actually very true) and she started dissing me and forgot about the fact that I used to defend her,the husband beats her a lot and she causes it all,she'll never keep shut,she rains curses endlessly on the man,even if the man ignores her(which is what I do advise the man to do)she'll be the one that will provoke the man till he raises his hands and beat her,the day the man beat this woman till she fainted,we all taught she was going to die,last night again,they fought for so long she rained curses on the man that ignored her until she accused the man of taking back the money he gave their daughter(which is a lie)the man became so furious that he had to raise his hands,he chased her till they got outside and he beat her like mad,she fell down and fainted,another neighbor of mine(the late landlord's son) picked her up in his hands,we actually thought she had died,he took her in,poured water on her,she woke up again and took a large tea cup and broke it on her husband's head,the man started bleeding on the head,that was when I moved closer to try to settle it,cos my intention was to leave them alone due to the fact that the woman curses too much(she actually respects me very well if she's not in a fight with her husband but anytime she's fighting her husband and anyone gets involved and blames her,she'd turn the curses on you),she was even cursing my landlord's son that tried to settle it,she cursed him for not leaving her alone to kill the man,then she went to pick a bottle,that was when the landlord's son and I ran inside,im not ready to die because of some couple,it was when the landlord's son successfully came out again and lock her up in the bathroom I came out and tried to keep the man away from beating her up again,a well respected man came in then and tried to settle it and this woman started pushing this man away again to leave her alone and started dissing the family man( who's a neighbor we share fence with) for advising her husband that they are birds of the same feather,they're both womanizers......,eventually,the husband came to our apartment to sleep,he couldn't stay in his own apartment overnight

The best advice to the couple is to get a divorce. Beating the woman up isn't going to solve anything. And from your post the wifey is certainly capable of violence i.e breaking her husband's head as u narrated.

One day one of them is going to kill the other or maim them permanently.

#saynotophysical/verbalabuseinmarriage#
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by mirexxx(f): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2015
no9 was a shocker shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.