Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (38872 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzz....chei yeah, Nairaland thought me hw not to give some fuccking crazy a room for insults, I use to b quiet, but den I get over ruled, now I learn hav learnt to put some bastard lyk u in place, and to my ex bf did I tell u he never left me??,... he refused to leave me, cos he love me because I was a wonderful gal if I was so bad mouthed lyk u think he wnt think twice of his mum advice but because an not, I jst never to put u in d line u belong he was pestering but I left him and moved on and for his mum she is jst tribalitic she has a thing for we Calabar gals she laid accusations which I so stand to defend, so bruv wat's ur point?? U talk poo anyways,* hav a great day ahead, I jst needed to put u back in d line u've crossed
Ok grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Karleb(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are shouting Cowards Cowards up and down. (still wonder how that relates to the topic)

So women who verbally abuse their men are what?

Mother Theresa? Queen of England? Holy mary?

There are many ways to avoid beating your wife when she insults you...Good. how about you discovering ways in which you can keep your mouth and attitude in check so as not to provoke your man every time.

Do you know that there are men who actually do all those things you listed above but still it doesn't work. You think it's always easy to ignore every woman!

What you are simply saying is that you have the right to nag and insult but your husband has no right to correct you even when it gets to the extreme. He should always keep quiet like a sullen dog.

Silence only works when it's not a regular thing but if it's in the norm in a house where the woman always nags i'm sorry one day she wouldn't see it coming.

I still say it again women who can't keep their attitude in place need a hard reset from their men. Call it cowardice or say he's not a real man,,that's just cheap blackmail.

If your boss in the office behaves anyhow will you raise your voice and insult him? Dragging his shirts and trouser?

I think Not undecided

Pls PM me with your account details, you deserve some American Dollars for this wonderful post. wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Spicylate(f): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2015
and that is why am about to obtain my black belt. you hit me, i pishow (kick)you and pack ma kaya not that you hit me and i will then carry bruises and pack ma kaya. mba nu, the partner needs a mark too.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by italo: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2015
zaragal:

Look son of a bitch!! Never and never u call my parents again, dey ren't ur mate, re u insane or some wat stupid?? Wat the heck is ur problem @u nd italo, is sth wrong wit u or sth... or because I was talking it cool...if u re looking to make dis hot, pls bring it on u both of u and I bet u wnt like to see hw it rolls bastard @ the both of u. I believe becos ur godforsaken father was busy teaching ur bitch of a mother a lesson thru physical abuses, u think it's the best way to treat ur woman, I ain't a bitch lyk ur gf or parent so rot in hell u two!!.. nonsesne!!
zaragal:

Who was trying insult around??... if u re looking for someone to man over, go find ur mate, who insulted who?? I make my comment before u jst attacked me to go check the mirror lyk I had a beef wit u earlier or sth, y start d fight in d first instance, go read ur first comment on my post, was I throwing an insult??.. my dear I ll be a role model to my children and if u hav a bigger wit it, go Bleep a chicken and believe me I wnt take poo frm pple like u, if I want shine, believe me it's not on Nairaland so quit trying to get notice and move on, same as naijaboiy

K smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by bullabong(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
seangy4konji:
Beating a woman is barbaric but one slap to put their dirty mouth in place is good. Always a reminder that u don deh over step.

Ps. No quote me oo if me and u not get business as I not mention r name here oo. Na wetin me think I talk.
Seconded grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Karleb:

Pls PM me with your account details, you deserve some American Dollars for this wonderful post. wink
ROTFL grin

Right away sir! cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Spicylate:
and that is why am about to obtain my black belt. you hit me, i pishow (kick)you and pack ma kaya not that you hit me and i will then carry bruises and pack ma kaya. mba nu, the partner needs a mark too.
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by seangy4konji: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Day first one no hot reach. She go comport straight but truth is best is to avoid them and when the talking terms is nice. Consistently warm her about you not wanting to touch her and warn her.i you notice she persistently do things to make u want to beat her. She mess correction their wahala can be frustrating and it's the little lies and deceit I so much detest.
Eljay24:

I get ur point"
But wat if the lady is very stubborn and that one slap becomes two, three. ..
I think if one can avoid it totally better"
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by dechandel(f): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think it's the same thing that makes a guy to stay with a nagging partner that keeps abused women in such relationship.They share a lot in common. grin

I understand that some men enjoy beating their women to prove that they are in charge and in control but again if you're not very careful some women will force your hands though there are still ways to handle it........My best option is always to walk away for good and never go back.
grin grin
They really do share a lot. Right. It will end someday. Maybe the woman nags the man to the great beyond
Or the man sledges the woman 6ft below.

You'd really make a bad couple matchmaker grin

Biko your best option is the best recommendation smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin
They really do share a lot. Right. It will end someday. Maybe the woman nags the man to the great beyond
Or the man sledges the woman 6ft below.

You'd really make a bad couple matchmaker grin

Biko your best option is the best recommendation smiley
I use to know a young couple that use to fight in their first five years of their marriage and called each other all manner of names,but today they seem to have noticed that it won't help anyone of them as they seem to have outgrown that stage.They now have four beautiful kids in their late 20s and early 30s respectively.

Sometimes walking away isn't always the best option - You just need to stick around and work things out. grin

The guy actually confided in me that he still regrets everything he did to her before and I 'm pretty sure they both have the same feeling.if you end up marrying someone you truly love ,you'll find it hard to separate despite the odds and with that same love,understanding and maturity you both can work it out and live happily married ever after. We find it convenient to walk away when that union was built on lust,greed,the pure adrenaline that rushes you to wanting to get laid everyday as you want for the guys and the pride in answering 'Mrs this' for ladies cheesy

What do you think?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by dechandel(f): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I use to know a young couple that use to fight in their first five years of their marriage and called each other all manner of names,but today they seem to have noticed that it won't help anyone of them as they seem to have outgrown that stage.They now have four beautiful kids in their late 20s and early 30s respectively.

Sometimes walking away isn't always the best option - You just need to stick around and work things out. grin

The guy actually confided in me that he still regrets everything he did to her before and I 'm pretty sure they both have the same feeling.if you end up marrying someone you truly love ,you'll find it hard to separate despite the odds and with that same love,understanding and maturity you both can work it out and live happily married ever after. We find it convenient to walk away when that union was built on lust,greed,the pure adrenaline that rushes you to wanting to get laid everyday as you want for the guys and the pride in answering 'Mrs this' for ladies cheesy

What do you think?
It all boils down to getting into that institution for the right reasons!!

But then again,how can two adults who claim to love themselves till death do them away grin actually wanna be the ones to make it quicker??
Does it make sense?

Work what out? I said it earlier. If he did the 1st time.. And the lady stayed back cause of the sweet nothings that must have probably come in during the rumpling of sheets grin shocked
She needs to buy her white funeral gown.. Shikena

Instead of working it out. Just walk wink
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
dechandel:
It all boils down to getting into that institution for the right reasons!!

But then again,how can two adults who claim to love themselves till death do them away grin actually wanna be the ones to make it quicker??
Does it make sense?

Work what out? I said it earlier. If he did the 1st time.. And the lady stayed back cause of the sweet nothings that must have probably come in during the rumpling of sheets grin shocked
She needs to buy her white funeral gown.. Shikena

Instead of working it out. Just walk wink
Sometimes people do work things out.What if you end up again with another guy that doesn't hit you but he sure does possess some attitude that would make the guy that did hit just once and made you walked away look like a saint?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by dechandel(f): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes people do work things out.What if you end up again with another guy that doesn't hit you but he sure does possess some attitude that would make the guy that did hit just once and made you walked away look like a saint?
I dont still get it..
Work things out with someone whose temper might be as bad as Nigeria government grin
Ok o
Keep trying or stay single and happy tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are shouting Cowards Cowards up and down. (still wonder how that relates to the topic)

So women who verbally abuse their men are what?

Mother Theresa? Queen of England? Holy mary?

There are many ways to avoid beating your wife when she insults you...Good. how about you discovering ways in which you can keep your mouth and attitude in check so as not to provoke your man every time.

Do you know that there are men who actually do all those things you listed above but still it doesn't work. You think it's always easy to ignore every woman!

What you are simply saying is that you have the right to nag and insult but your husband has no right to correct you even when it gets to the extreme. He should always keep quiet like a sullen dog.

Silence only works when it's not a regular thing but if it's in the norm in a house where the woman always nags i'm sorry one day she wouldn't see it coming.

I still say it again women who can't keep their attitude in place need a hard reset from their men. Call it cowardice or say he's not a real man,,that's just cheap blackmail.

If your boss in the office behaves anyhow will you raise your voice and insult him? Dragging his shirts and trouser?

I think Not undecided
oh please! what are you saying? jeez! undecided, some men are animals! and it's not only when a woman nags that they beat a woman up mercilessly!!, In several occasions, it could be work or something else bothering them, and when the woman tries to know or end up nagging, they beat them up! lipsrsealed, so boy! your points are not based on anything at all! It's still goes back to same thing, "Women nags!" leave that stereotype alone tongue You men want to be the boss, huh? undecided you're such a trouble maker sha! grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Nneka123:
oh please! what are you saying? jeez! undecided, some men are animals! and it's not only when a woman nags that they beat a woman up mercilessly!!, In several occasions, it could be work or something else bothering them, and when the woman tries to know or end up nagging, they beat them up! lipsrsealed, so boy! your points are not based on anything at all! It's still goes back to same thing, "Women nags!" leave that stereotype alone tongue You men want to be the boss, huh? undecided you're such a trouble maker sha! grin
You've made no point either undecided

You only chose to rant,,its very clear. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

You've made no point either undecided

You only chose to rant,,its very clear. undecided
cry Whatever! woman beater!
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Nneka123:
cry Whatever! woman beater!
Comprehension is really a big Sin to some people undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
prettyjo:
observing.
this world is really an irony.
most of the people saying they can't tolerate such might be actually enjoying the beating grin

You spoke my mind....
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
The day a guy tries to lay his hands on me, it ends that very second he makes an attempt. Infact a guy who shouts at women is more likely to be a wife beater and there are lots of them here on nairaland
'(she says naively)

Most of them usually dont show what they're capable of when wooing d girl..na when dem don sure say she go lose if she leave dem
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2016

We are women for christ sake, we are suppose to nag! That's how we keep reminding you to stop that silly thing we don't like. Men shouldn't shout, you should take care of the situation!

If you're supposed to nag..men are supposed to hit you.. As a couple.. Qny issue you have with ur partner should be discussed and dealt with not broadcasted and elevated.. But do you do that?... Mbanu..u prefer to make it a public display without shame..why wont h hit u..if u startle ur man by shouting at him..he'll equally startle you with a good factory reset..
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ive seen many couples handle issues with maturity.. They even gain the respect of neighbours.. Ive never even seen my dad hit my mum..she's also a quiet person..thats maturity..if u think nagging is the way to tellur man u dont like what he did insteqd of just telling him like a normal human .then im sorry to say ur still a child and chances are hes gonna whoop ur ass like a primary school teacher does to a child
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by cuteeme: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2020
italo:
Skelefish and Kurupt1, abeg make una try not to dey hit anybody, especially women.

E no dey make sense.

Woman own easy sef...to ignore them dey chook dem pass pin...pass to beat them.

If your wife or gf annoy you and you want make she run mad, no touch am, no beat am, no shout on top am.

Just ignore, avoid her. If she no run mad after one week my name no be italo.
You are the most mature and wisest man in this room,i already loff tou smiley
italo:
Skelefish and Kurupt1, abeg make una try not to dey hit anybody, especially women.

E no dey make sense.

Woman own easy sef...to ignore them dey chook dem pass pin...pass to beat them.

If your wife or gf annoy you and you want make she run mad, no touch am, no beat am, no shout on top am.

Just ignore, avoid her. If she no run mad after one week my name no be italo.
You are the most mature and wisest man in this room,i already loff you
Re: 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! by cuteeme: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2020
iamrealdeji:

Adeniyi,i used to say this until I relocated to the apartment I am now and see what causes the beating,there's a young couple that live in the next flat,the husband beats her a lot and I used to condemn that and defend the women all the time until I blamed the woman one day for always expecting the man to be boxed up all the time(what I said was actually very true) and she started dissing me and forgot about the fact that I used to defend her,the husband beats her a lot and she causes it all,she'll never keep shut,she rains curses endlessly on the man,even if the man ignores her(which is what I do advise the man to do)she'll be the one that will provoke the man till he raises his hands and beat her,the day the man beat this woman till she fainted,we all taught she was going to die,last night again,they fought for so long she rained curses on the man that ignored her until she accused the man of taking back the money he gave their daughter(which is a lie)the man became so furious that he had to raise his hands,he chased her till they got outside and he beat her like mad,she fell down and fainted,another neighbor of mine(the late landlord's son) picked her up in his hands,we actually thought she had died,he took her in,poured water on her,she woke up again and took a large tea cup and broke it on her husband's head,the man started bleeding on the head,that was when I moved closer to try to settle it,cos my intention was to leave them alone due to the fact that the woman curses too much(she actually respects me very well if she's not in a fight with her husband but anytime she's fighting her husband and anyone gets involved and blames her,she'd turn the curses on you),she was even cursing my landlord's son that tried to settle it,she cursed him for not leaving her alone to kill the man,then she went to pick a bottle,that was when the landlord's son and I ran inside,im not ready to die because of some couple,it was when the landlord's son successfully came out again and lock her up in the bathroom I came out and tried to keep the man away from beating her up again,a well respected man came in then and tried to settle it and this woman started pushing this man away again to leave her alone and started dissing the family man( who's a neighbor we share fence with) for advising her husband that they are birds of the same feather,they're both womanizers......,eventually,the husband came to our apartment to sleep,he couldn't stay in his own apartment overnight
Shey now you see the problem line of "for better for worse",well after all those fights,they still love each other,becaise i see no reason why d man can't send her away,or d woman pack out.If you can't stand the heat leave the kitchen gaddamnit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.