Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! (474 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by upsyLi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Just of recent, there's this girl I asked out on a date. The following day while I was waiting for a response then this question that most ladies I ask out asked me popped up again! "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE ABOUT ME?" abi "WHAT DO YOU SEE IN ME THAT MAKES YOU LIKE ME?".
I've been wondering if I'm the only one being asked such complicated question and what is the most suitable ANSWER?
Re: Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Your bwest
.........As
...........Face
Re: Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
she actually ask you a question, and she deserves an answer! what do you like about her na? or are you just after her honeypot lipsrsealed
Re: Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by agrovick(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
It's the modus operandi of most females
Re: Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Tell her the truth na
Re: Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Tell her,her breast and her face.believe she doesn't want to hear the truth...you need to lie to her if you really want her
Re: Frequent Questions Ladies Ask! by Maamin(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Tell her you want to give her belle..with no string attached angry

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Solution To As&as Lovers / Good intimacy Or Good Food?(guys Only) / Why You Should Not Date Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.