Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (44459 Views)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by mrborntodoit: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gej all the way,a true democrat . Even sanusi Was happy to receive his president grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by kunlej2: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
even the mod still addressed this man as "emir of kano" after he had informed the public that he should be addressed as "Sakin Kano"
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK mna
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial
will you shut the fokup?what has Yoruba got to do with the issue under discussio?keep hating you hear.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by generaliy07(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Election times are interesting times indeed.

I'm watching in 3D.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Olodonairaland(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
The fear of this crowd is the beginning of lost for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by kay1one(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Meanwhile apc vexing for buhari over the mess he has put them in with the certificate saga! grin[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Deltagiant: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
It simply means GEJ is a great and civilized man as he could as well decide not to visit. Leadership at work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by vigasimple(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is our tradition and the same in most countries of the world.

As a visiting head of state, custom demands that he must pay homage as a sign of respect not just for the monach but for the people.

He has pay the same homage to all the kings of places they have been to.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by mekd: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Frankiss44:

We don't need rocket science to know that... Sanusi will die on the throne as tradition demands.. But the best GEJ can get is a second tenure....

And If I can remember clearly, Sanusi has paid more visit to Aso Rock as the emir of kano than GEJ has...

So tell us something we don't know....

And I will take being the president of the country for 2 years over being the emir of kano for a lifetime
don't mind them, after all he visited GEJ first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by dagentility(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
The man of the people carry go, we dey ur back.
Sai Goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by edababa007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jona as usual...visiting his Dad in Kano
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by olatiler(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial
Bro you can lie ooooooo, you say Buhari sent thousands of Yoruba to prison Haa Haaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop lying ok and stop painting this man bad image, Buhari Arrest those who commit crime not law abiding Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Akon419(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kano said sai Jonathern

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by GuysnMum: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.
Surely sanusi will outlive the fool in relevance no doubt.

lacasa:

Word!

GEJ wanted to play God.

Now, he's paying homage to the same noble man he hounded for blowing the lid on thievery.

#... God works in HIS own Uniique way

#GMB2015

what is your prob. self.... why did u forget so soon that sanusi had visited after his coronation, and they have both made up... clueless spectators

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Word!

GEJ wanted to play God.

Now, he's paying homage to the same noble man he hounded for blowing the lid on thievery.

#GMB2015
nigerian youths dont think. the jona sanusi saga was just dat ---saga since sanusi became emir has he said a word against jonathan?ask yourself y has sanusi nt endosed buari.and finnaly ask yourself y will a 75 year old ex-coup plotter become my president

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by kheart(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
So GEJ no get shame, he even bow to sanusi hahaha.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Akon419(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
olatiler:

Bro you can lie ooooooo, you say Buhari sent thousands of Yoruba to prison Haa Haaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop lying ok and stop painting this man bad image, Buhari Arrest those who commit crime not law abiding Yorubas
fela kuti also committed crime for singing his God givin songs? See your life

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Yusluv77(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
THE MOST LUCKIEST MAN IN NIGERIA.
Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army without
School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad
without School Certificate.
He's the only GOC without School Certificate.
He's the only Military Administrator without School
Certificate.
He's the only Minister without certificate.
He's the only Head Of State without School
Certificate.
And he's the only Tested & Trusted without School
Certificate.
He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC
cleared to contest without School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that has no School Certificate
gather crowd without paying a single kobo.
And he's the only Presidential candidate Nigerians
wants to vote without having School Certificate.
Hahaha! PDP & Jonathanians should hug
transformer. Wallahi Buhari Is Too Big For You! UP
Buhari.

On a final note, even if Buhari submit AGEGE BREAD label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol !!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Btruth: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Cat & mouse game.....lol. It's obvious that Jonathan is the mouse now, desperately seeking for the Emirs' support. Whatever goes round will always come around.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by olaoreawofele: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Hahahaha... When I say the President is such a brilliant political strategist, you guys won't believe me. The game plan was to remove Sanusi from a place where he was not in so much relevance to the political circle and put him in a place where he would be more relevant.

Now, the President sits, smiles, laughs and exchanges pleasantries with the Emir of Kano who is surely bound to deliver Kano into his palms!!

Long Live President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, PhD!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Do you actually believe what you type here?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Yunana3053(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Once God put u on thrown you must deserve respect. After the harrassmt of SLS, he Jonathan had end up paying visist by force
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.

It is only one that has got fools, drunks & daft as parent & elderly relations that can recognized one elderly person that has got such qualities as well....except that this one u refer to is the President...i just wonder whether the ones u learnt how to identify fools, drunks & daft from r really highly placed !!?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by scantee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Frankiss44:

We don't need rocket science to know that... Sanusi will die on the throne as tradition demands.. But the best GEJ can get is a second tenure....

And If I can remember clearly, Sanusi has paid more visit to Aso Rock as the emir of kano than GEJ has...

So tell us something we don't know....

And I will take being the president of the country for 2 years over being the emir of kano for a lifetime

Bro 2years is even much, I will take it for 3months over being the emir of kano for my entire generations.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by DeCritique(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
olaoreawofele:

Do you actually believe what you type here?

Yes, I believe it cos I'm privy to secret info on the preceding events after that particular matter...! Won't talk much though!! wink
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by boujaye: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

have you checked your life, can't you see how foolish you are to follow a crook and an power-to-kill hungry bore-hari, he will sure return back to his cattle in Daura by February

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

It is only one that has got fools, drunks & daft as parent & elderly relations that can recognized one elderly person that has got such qualities as well....except that this one u refer to is the President...i just wonder whether the ones u learnt how to identify a fools, drunks & daft from r really highly placed

Fool, that ur mama and papa are daft isn't our business here. Live with ur curse alone.
Jonathan is only reaping from what he sowed.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
the same way u campaining for a corrupt failure
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by DeCritique(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
hitleraldof:
nigerian youths dont think. the jona sanusi saga was just dat ---saga since sanusi became emir has he said a word against jonathan?ask yourself y has sanusi nt endosed buari.and finnaly ask yourself y will a 75 year old ex-coup plotter become my president

0ne billion likes my man! You know the game as men pasa n'ogbe!! smiley
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by eedriyz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
So what do you think is going on on Sanusi's mind?

Let me think....

"There is no way you motherfvcking corrupt bast^rd will ever get a second term"

Or something like that sha.

BUHARI till GEJ and his allies returns the stolen $20b
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by DeCritique(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
hitleraldof:
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Word!

GEJ wanted to play God.

#GMB2015

Calling Sanusi a noble man means you're quite ignorant...the Northerners are the one that play God...they believe its okay & righteous for them to be corrupt but are quick

to judge anyone else & "blow the lid on thievery". A typical case of pot calling kettle black

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation'' / PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.