Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (44461 Views)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial

Fair enough!!!! We have moved on and thanks for reminding us(Yorubas) about our lost........... Now counting our blessing as a Nation.

But have u heard/told or read about how your Progenitors(Both civilians and military officers) were shamefully maimed, kicked, dragged on d floor, raped and eventually killed on your own land(East) and of course in the North?

However, a year after all these brutal killings, guess what your shameless progenitors did, they served under(not in) the administrations of the same people......

As if that was not enough, your BALOGUN/best WARRIOR in person of Ojukwu even begged the same people to be pardoned so as to come back to his father compound(Igbo word). Really funny, isn't it?

And finally, your progenitors equally and shamefully formed another political alliance with the same people in 2nd Republic.........

Precedents of every ugly situations in Nigeria and abroad have been set by your progenitors and that is why you need to ask yourself a lot of questions before you say anything about Yorubas......

Peace out
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
eedriyz:

If someone is not thinking then it's YOU. Sanusi became the Emir of Kano and that means his business is KANO, not CBN anymore. Maybe you should think again and stop typing anything you want

One question for you is where is the $20b?
read propely pls be4 repling me..is kano nt part of nigeria?do you know hw many votes sanusis endorsment will get buari
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Yes, youths don't think, and obviously u r their spokesman.

Sanusi blew the trumpet on $20billion yes or no?

And every sensible nigerian wants a president who doesn't believe stealing is not corruption tongue

Wise up!
bros same way you re taking me out of contest is same way u re quoteing our president out of context....nw i said since he became emir nt be4
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Agukagu:

You can make your point without being abusive. In your short post of two sentences you have used several abusive adjectives (daft, drunkard, outlive, fool) on your president and perhaps your elder.

Demdem:

An elder who led in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty deserves no respect but stones.
Demdem isn't here to satisfy anyone or to impress anyone.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Pamcrest(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
So d drunk put shame aside n went soliciting support from his erstwhile public enemy number one? See life.....be nice to people u meet as u climb up d ladder, they will be the ones to catch u if u fall!
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by stexsy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, he sent no one to beg Jonathan. Again fool, demdem is comfortable till the third generation. Ffuck u and Jonathan combined.
dont exchange dirty words on social networks or forum

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by macof(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:
Paying homage to the person he unlawfully chase out of office cheesy guess he will also ask for his support, what a world anyway CHANGE is what we want.
Sai Buhari.

Are you high? Sanusi wasn't chased out, if anything he left of his own will to struggle for emirship
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by macof(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial

Don't mind those morons. buhari has proven over the years to be an enemy of the Yoruba...all this vice candidate he keeps picking as Yoruba pastors are tricks

He's a known ethnic and religious bigot...only smart Nigerians can see the deceit he's trying to play with Bakare and Osinbajo...2019 it would be cardinal Okogie or Chris Okotie
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by bcjpevo: 2:07am On Jan 22, 2015
You guyz are clamouring for change. have u question credibility of other members in APC. We shd better learn from the past.

Many of bus were yet to be born when Buhari last ruled. but we can ask our parent how houses were destroyed coz they were not attached to the main building .

shine ur brain
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Mumuhari(m): 3:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Me I bisit amanyanabo of Okrika
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 5:45am On Jan 22, 2015
hmm

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by fikigee19(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2015
DeCritique:
Hahahaha... When I say the President is such a brilliant political strategist, you guys won't believe me. The game plan was to remove Sanusi from a place where he was not in so much relevance to the political circle and put him in a place where he would be more relevant.

Now, the President sits, smiles, laughs and exchanges pleasantries with the Emir of Kano who is surely bound to deliver Kano into his palms!!

Long Live President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, PhD!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Oga Oooh... So now all I can see is that PSP supporters think the same way as their president... Something is very plain to the world and then you PSP fans call it "POLITICAL STRATEGY" you're supposed to be shot dead...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by fikigee19(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Please who is retardeen and shepopotamus
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lisimmo(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by GuysnMum: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
lacasa:

Who is concerned abt meetings they had?

Is dat d issue? ...maybe comprehension is your achilles heel & u can even call others 'clueless'

Get a clue, fast! undecided

an IDIOT that u are.. the fact remains that sanusi had shown respect first for Jonathan's office even when the later was not present at his coronation. so it is sensible for Gej to show same when he visited kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.