Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (44464 Views)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by 989900: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Just politics, nothing personal.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by thunder74(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.
Surely sanusi will outlive the fool in relevance no doubt.

You are right. But the homage is not to Sanusi but to the throne. Even if it is a child that sits on that seat, the president must respect it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
thunder74:

You are right. But the homage is not to Sanusi but to the throne. Even if it is a child that sits on that seat, the president must respect it.

Whatever, the fool bowed to Sarkin Kano.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
hitleraldof:
nigerian youths dont think. the jona sanusi saga was just dat ---saga since sanusi became emir has he said a word against jonathan?ask yourself y has sanusi nt endosed buari.and finnaly ask yourself y will a 75 year old ex-coup plotter become my president

Yes, youths don't think, and obviously u r their spokesman.

Sanusi blew the trumpet on $20billion yes or no?

And every sensible nigerian wants a president who doesn't believe stealing is not corruption tongue

Wise up!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, that the drunkard Lords over u doesnt make us to be in the same ship.it's only applicable to ur cursed household and pathetic lineage.
Fool, between you and I who sounds like a man that comes from a cursed household? I bet from your senseless posts, every right thinking person apart from your fellow cursed individuals would think otherwise.They knew that you're one pained mad man.

Come February you will hang yourself in shame or I will personally help you out.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Malawian:

you guys are just funny. you should be happy that GEJ doesn't play politics of bitterness.

what prevents GEJ from arresting and throwing sanusi into kirikiri tommorrow? does sanusi have immunity clause inserted in that his towel on his head?

What prevents him from acting like a dictator?

Are u educated at al

Ok, let me impart som knowledge here, what prevents that in a democracy is.... "The rule of law"

Ode!

#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yusluv77:
THE MOST LUCKIEST MAN IN NIGERIA.
Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army without
School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad
without School Certificate.
He's the only GOC without School Certificate.
He's the only Military Administrator without School
Certificate.
He's the only Minister without certificate.
He's the only Head Of State without School
Certificate.
And he's the only Tested & Trusted without School
Certificate.
He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate INEC
cleared to contest without School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that has no School Certificate
gather crowd without paying a single kobo.
And he's the only Presidential candidate Nigerians
wants to vote without having School Certificate.
Hahaha! PDP & Jonathanians should hug
transformer. Wallahi Buhari Is Too Big For You! UP
Buhari.

On a final note, even if Buhari submit AGEGE BREAD label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol !!!!!

And such comments give the International community the guts and wits to call us all sorts of names.

How can someone proudly post this on a Social network? The World is watching us, our kids are learning.

Whatever happened to - Constitution & LAW

embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by thunder74(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Whatever, the fool bowed to Sarkin Kano.
Demdem, no matter how angry you may be with the present leadership, permit me to advise you not to call your elders fool, much more, the president of the country. It gives wrong impression of who you are to your readers.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by jorlons(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
[size=14pt]Meanwhile apc vexing for buhari over the mess he has put them in with the certificate saga! grin[/size]
In your dreams Joseph.... I am glad d General has not presented his certificate so you lots can keep running around guessing like baboons. I hope GMB doesn't oblige you lowlifes so we all can see what your Politically dirty party (PDP) can do. Stay fvcked.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
eduwando:
yes cus sanusi first went to aso rock and recociled with him first,So why won t he give him hiS own due respect?fool like u,GEJ all the way,if you are one of his haters just as one of your emperor adams oshomole once told a widow in benin just go and die

Of course Sanusi went to Aso rock so? Watz ur point

Does that stop the fact that even though the clueless fisherman tried everytinn possible to make life miserable for SLS as CBN governor and riling up chaos to prevent him from attaining the throne, Today.... The same Clueless one is there seeking his people's votes to return as president, tongue

God loves people who do good, SLS did what was right by exposing this govts stealing ways tongue

And eediots like u r the same people whose commonwealth is stolen yet u defend thieves while suffering and smiling!

#bloody Zombie that u are! angry

#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by dadexcel: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.
. Is it not rather shameful that you and your likes are so 'wise' that a 'fool' like jonathan is your leader, I guess foolishness has a got a new meaning! Please let's mind our utterances, freedom of speech is not a licence to be stupid!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

What prevents him from acting like a dictator?

Are u educated at al

Ok, let me impart som knowledge here, what prevents that in a democracy is.... "The rule of law"

Ode!

#GMB2015
bros, focus on your spellings. undecided
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
drlawizle:

Calling Sanusi a noble man means you're quite ignorant...the Northerners are the one that play God...they believe its okay & righteous for them to be corrupt but are quick

to judge anyone else & "blow the lid on thievery". A typical case of pot calling kettle black

You are the only ignorant buffooon here.

SLS did a noble act by exposing the retardeen's govt $20billion theft!

If u hav any scandal on SLS pls present it here n let's scrutinize.

But, if u don't, I suggest u take the nearest route to a cliff n jump off it, and so u will stop wasting my time by quoting me and making a complete foo.l of urself like ur master GEJ

#GMB2015
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by teufelein(f): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by IBROHIM: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan be like OTUOKE here I come! Meanwhile in another development!

​Nigerian Breaking News wrote:

REVEALED: Jonathan, PDP
embark on election
extension campaign, bribe
TV stations, newspapers
houses to support plan
Jonathan and the PDP have
perfected plans to shift the
February polls for another
three months.
The Monitors gathered
from a reliable source that
due to daily security
reports received by
President Jonathan that he
will lose the forthcoming
election woefully, the only
option left is to shift the
elections for three months
in the first instance and for
another three months in
the second instance.
The security reports which
are not favourable to
Jonathan are daily getting
worse for the President as
the Buhari tsunami rages
daily. With what is on
ground now, it is clear that
Jonathan will lose to
Buhari with a wide
margin! This is why the
PDP hawks came up with
series of plans to stop the
election and push for an
interim government.
The first of the plans is to
hide under insurgency and
the fact that Nigeria is at
war to shift the elections.
But INEC did not agree
with this position as it told
Nigerians about its
readiness to conduct the
elections. According to
INEC, both sensitive and
non - sensitive materials
are ready. Also about 70%
of voters have collected
their PVCs.
The second plan is the DSS
unwarranted invasion of
the APC Data centre with
the allegation that APC has
hacked into INEC database
but later told Nigerians
that APC was trying to
clone Permanent Voters
Cards (PVC cards) without
evidence to back up the
accusation. The actual plan
of the DSS which failed was
to accuse APC of hacking
into INEC database and
that this had destroyed the
database as a result of
which elections shall be
postponed. This option
also failed as INEC did not
complain that its database
was hacked into by the
APC or any other
organisation!
The third option is to start
aggressive campaign
about the "Buhari's no
certificate issue". The PDP
started shouting on the
rooftops that Buhari has
no certificate but INEC did
not agree with them.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Malawian:

bros, focus on your spellings. undecided

Are u a dolt?

Do u think they r spelling errors?.

*i no gt time to type althrough*

If u no fit undastand am, move on to the nxt comment
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Are u a dolt?

Do u think they r spelling errors?.

*i no gt time to type althrough*

If u no fit undastand am, move on to the nxt comment
like i said ....
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes o! My President......I salute you sir
I LOVE Sanussi he knew what is doing....never in this world GEJ win in KANO..GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD OUR IN COMING PRESIDENT SAI BUHARI...SHARE FOR BUHARI LiKE FOR NiGERIA.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
GuysnMum:

what is your prob. self.... why did u forget so soon that sanusi had visited after his coronation, and they have both made up... clueless spectators

Who is concerned abt meetings they had?

Is dat d issue? ...maybe comprehension is your achilles heel & u can even call others 'clueless'

Get a clue, fast! undecided
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by kay1one(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:
In your dreams Joseph.... I am glad d General has not presented his certificate so you lots can keep running around guessing like baboons. I hope GMB doesn't oblige you lowlifes so we all can see what your Politically dirty party (PDP) can do. Stay fvcked.

Like your mother? !
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Malawian:

like i said ....

Wow!

U r really dense sha!

Listen, go n look up the concept of *short-hand Ims*

Try google.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Jonathan called leaders of a particular set of people rascals, was the fools response censored.
He is reaping from where he sowed. Deal with it.
Comment of a pained man embarassed One sore looser...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by digitsolution: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Really Survival is a game of chance, while revenge is a cold calculated move.

Wondering what's on the mind of these people (GEJ and SANUSI)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by stexsy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
jonathan remains the president n Sanusi is under him, if jonathan wants him deposed tommorow, it can be done. There a lot of ways to do it. Beside its nt constitutional for the president to visit him, its simple courtsy. U neva predicted anything, u were only stating d obvious.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial

Yes oo

That's y I love the way you termed them 'many'

Many yorubas are certainly wiser than a bigot of an attention seeker like you.

Only the Corrupt, or those that fear a Corrupt free Nigeria amongst the Yorrubas, will not campaign for the 'man', and they fall under the 'minority' grin

#GMB2015 cool
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by jorlons(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Like your mother? !
@least I have one do you...... Now run along to ur orphanage shelter so you don't miss d last meal for the day
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

You are the only ignorant buffooon here.

SLS did a noble act by exposing the retardeen's govt $20billion theft!

If u hav any scandal on SLS pls present it here n let's scrutinize.

But, if u don't, I suggest u take the nearest route to a cliff n jump off it, and so u will stop wasting my time by quoting me and making a complete foo.l of urself like ur master GEJ

#GMB2015

You're just a damned shameless liar cos your shameless APC ensured they made SLS emir to prevent him from being prosecuted. Otherwise his azz would have been

rotting in Kirikiri by now....same as the former shameless FFK dat was spewing balderdash only for him to be licking GEKJ's anus now. Bunch of corrupt mofos calling

someelse corrupt..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ultimate200:
fool,
that paragragh hurt u like f*ck!! grin'thats how truth does everytime
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
drlawizle:

You're just a damned shameless liar cos your shameless APC ensured they made SLS emir to prevent him from being prosecuted. Otherwise his azz would have been

rotting in Kirikiri by now....same as the former shameless FFK dat was spewing balderdash only for him to be licking GEKJ's anus now. Bunch of corrupt mofos calling

someelse corrupt..

Money miss abi GEJ govt no thief d money? grin

Mtscheee_!

NEXT!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK, NO PROBS
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

Money miss abi GEJ govt no thief d money? grin

Mtscheee_!

NEXT!

And shey SLS no dey d GEJ govt? Dey dere dey shout next make Thieifnubu dey use your future fly kite...ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.