Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (44466 Views)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by laidyy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:

Hello Kid,

Shouldn't you be thinking of what your husband should eat this evening? You sound like an underage that was married off at the age of 12. Quote me again and lose your molars in a fall!! angry
hey kingkong
keep dreaming!
I prefer being a kid than being a Big fool without brain!
Hater keep fueling the light of CHANGE
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's bloody hot here! The heat on this thread and all other PDP/ APC threads can cook pots of beans! It's hard to keep up with the salvoes of words being exchanged by die-hard supporters of both parties. All things being equal,the election will hold on February, 14th; and one candidate will emerge the president of our great nation. I pray whoever loses would accept defeat in good fate. So rather than spending time cursing one another out, I'd suggest we all spend time praying to God or who/ whatever you believe in for peace to reign in Nigeria after the result of the forthcoming presidential election might have been announced. God, let peace reign in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
DesChyko:

Dudeangry.. Who wouldn't? undecided

The relevance of the Emir is no more important in the lives of many Nigerians than the relevance of a toothpick to a bird.

President anyday..

Don't mind that fool...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by lacasa: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
drlawizle:

And shey SLS no dey d GEJ govt? Dey dere dey shout next make Thieifnubu dey use your future fly kite...ode

And who exposed it to the world?

Na you?

Ur mumu don reach o...

Park well 4 Change! Jare
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
lacasa:

And who exposed it to the world?

Na you?

Ur mumu don reach o...

Park well 4 Change! Jare

Your foolishness is now getting nauseating...why did he run to become Emir when GEJ wanted to open his nyansh too?

Only a sinner runs now...hin for still stay if he knows he has clean hands....aridin..
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Tsanyawa: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
SAI BUHARI come FeBuhari
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by dollarlander: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
I like the courage of GEJ. After he humiliated Sakin of Kano out of CBN top most office, he went to lobby him for re-election.

If GEJ hadn't been clueless he would have handled the case of Sanusi with care. But the thieves around him gave him wrong advice.
Sorry.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by kay1one(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
jorlons:
@least I have one do you...... Now run along to ur orphanage shelter so you don't miss d last meal for the day

Your mother do bad thing to humanity!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.
Surely sanusi will outlive the fool in relevance no doubt.
Mumuu, do u no how many tyms d sanusi has come to aso rock to pay homeage to GEJ...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by nicklaus40: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akon419:
yes the same way some Yorubas are campaigning for the man that killed many of their kinsmen and send thousands to prison without trial
. No!!! Yoruba is not represented at the federal level and we want that to change. President -SS,vice- North, speaker-ss, speaker house of reps -north
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
tolexy007:

Mumuu, do u no how many tyms d sanusi has come to aso rock to pay homeage to GEJ...

Fool, how does this change or nullify my prediction?
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by jorlons(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Your mother do bad thing to humanity!
Talk to me when you can properly construct a meaningful sentence and don't forget to tender ur certificate.......now run along little boyyye
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
stexsy:
jonathan remains the president n Sanusi is under him, if jonathan wants him deposed tommorow, it can be done. There a lot of ways to do it. Beside its nt constitutional for the president to visit him, its simple courtsy. U neva predicted anything, u were only stating d obvious.

U sound naive. Jonathan don't have such powers to depose him. He attempted it when sanusi was chosen, the fool failed. Jonathan relevance will soon end once he is voted out.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Comment of a pained man embarassed One sore looser...

Fool, pained for what? That Jonathan bowed to sanusi grin u sound ridiculous.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by ndnuray(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
From boy to boss...
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
dadexcel:
. Is it not rather shameful that you and your likes are so 'wise' that a 'fool' like jonathan is your leader, I guess foolishness has a got a new meaning! Please let's mind our utterances, freedom of speech is not a licence to be stupid!

Fool, he became leader because some fools who happen to be in the majority then voted the failure from bayelsa in because he once had no shoes. It wasn't my making. This will be duly corrected next month.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
thunder74:

Demdem, no matter how angry you may be with the present leadership, permit me to advise you not to call your elders fool, much more, the president of the country. It gives wrong impression of who you are to your readers.

An elder who led in the eating of a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty deserves no respect but stones.
Demdem isn't here to satisfy anyone or to impress anyone.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by muredo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
What a punchline one that can send an opponent to hospital bed
Oga ade,do you know what those Yoruba guys did that time?
If not,please go and search for history before saying what you dont know
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fool, between you and I who sounds like a man that comes from a cursed household? I bet from your senseless posts, every right thinking person apart from your fellow cursed individuals would think otherwise.They knew that you're one pained mad man.

Come February you will hang yourself in shame or I will personally help you out.

Drugpusher, how does this idiocy of urs relate to Jonathan bowing to sanusi has predicted by demdem which is the primary crux of this thread?
Get lost fool
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by stexsy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

U sound naive. Jonathan don't have such powers to depose him. He attempted it when sanusi was chosen, the fool failed. Jonathan relevance will soon end once he is voted out.
so why did he send people to beg Jonathan on his behalf?
Calling a man that can feed n cloth u till u die a fool makes a fool too
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
stexsy:
so why did he send people to beg Jonathan on his behalf?
Calling a man that can feed n cloth u till u die a fool makes a fool too

Fool, he sent no one to beg Jonathan. Again fool, demdem is comfortable till the third generation. Ffuck u and Jonathan combined.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH.
MAY GOD MAKE YOUR ENEMIES TO PAY HOMAGE TO YOU AS THEY COME AND GO.[/size]

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Emir of Kano is now known as Sarkin of Kano
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Mars88(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Frankiss44:

We don't need rocket science to know that... Sanusi will die on the throne as tradition demands.. But the best GEJ can get is a second tenure....

And If I can remember clearly, Sanusi has paid more visit to Aso Rock as the emir of kano than GEJ has...

So tell us something we don't know....

And I will take being the president of the country for 2 years over being the emir of kano for a lifetime
word! Youngn yes word!
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I guess the truth bites.

Buhari imprisoned your kinsmen and slaughtered them in their hundreds with his retrogressive laws, but alas you guys are here shouting SAI BUHARI
what truth?stop generalising and grow up. I guess that bites too.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by soulfood(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
AS IN EH.....JONATHAN IS SUFFERING FROM CONFIDENCE DEFICIENCY. HIS POSE IN SECOND PIC REEKS OF SERIOUS INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
FlirtyKaren:
President Jonathan is currently in Kano for his party rally. In the 2nd picture below are President Jonathan, VP Sambo, PDP party chair Muazu with the Emir of Kano.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-president-jonathan-with-emir-of.html
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by FOLLOWJESUS: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Have you noticed that all the fans or supporters of this GMB are all FANATICS full of bitterness with boko haram spirits,behave like people in cult,but GEJ and supporters cool people matured refined,gentle,less noise but making serious progress.GMB went to east they showed him love even gave him chieftaincy title.But GEJ went to north they stone him.are you seen the difference now.GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Jumkye: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
sadPolitics in Nigeria, never ceases to amaze me.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by Agukagu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:
Like Demdem predicted, Jonathan will one day have to pay homage to sanusi and this the drunkard has done.
Surely sanusi will outlive the fool in relevance no doubt.

You can make your point without being abusive. In your short post of two sentences you have used several abusive adjectives (daft, drunkard, outlive, fool) on your president and perhaps your elder.
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by spenca: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
No one can stop the sun(Sanusi lamido) from rising
Re: President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Hahahaha... When I say the President is such a brilliant political strategist, you guys won't believe me. The game plan was to remove Sanusi from a place where he was not in so much relevance to the political circle and put him in a place where he would be more relevant.

Now, the President sits, smiles, laughs and exchanges pleasantries with the Emir of Kano who is surely bound to deliver Kano into his palms!!

Long Live President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, PhD!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Do you have anything in that thick skull of yours

Am so speechless at your useless logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: NANS Tells IGP To Arrest Protesters, Says Yahoo Boys Sponsoring Hoodlum / A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.