Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 (17887 Views)

Is Rakim The Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Crude(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
Intro; Hey It;s still Cavern Castle Tower Rap Control Centre. . . U na mean dowg?!  Hahahahahahahahahaha Nairaland stand up, it's some palicide i'ma about to commit in hurr. . . . .let's go. . . . .

[b]Yo,

I'm the lynx that'll invoke jinx on this Old thing n watch him Sink
Cut his links, have him lynched, n grin at him like it's high jinks
"Gimme watcha got?" Son i can't manage ur voluminous gabbage
Skip adage, ur prezzie'll be Scroll of bandage laced on Band-Aid
I'm a Sage, at ma lyrical age, u murkin me is a whole lotza mirage
U's ravaged because i'm so savage, do somthn but don't rattle ma cage
It's a new phase, it'll take Oldman eternity to synchronize with us
Listen up cuzz, runnin the light than pop at jake is ur only recourse
This pansy mistook the mic for some dicks, so he grab it n sucks
How he gon deliver when he's so verile n as weak as he comes(Cums)
Under his very nose i'ma School the pupil out of his eye
He go red faced, like a fancy spec, he's gon wear the black eye
To stop ma overhead torrid spit from balding u, son get a topee
Can i borrow u a vowel, or is ur tongue permanently torpid?
Watch it, ma multis are grubby n gruffly set to forfeit ur lyrical gutsy
Next time he this lame bunny moves is on a gurney out of this tourney[/b]

it's Crude ya'll. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2008
Crude:

Intro; Hey It;s still Cavern Castle Tower Rap Control Centre. . . U na mean dowg?!  Hahahahahahahahahaha Nairaland stand up, it's some palicide i'ma about to commit in hurr. . . . .let's go. . . . .

[b]Yo,

I'm the lynx that'll invoke jinx on this Old thing n watch him Sink
Cut his links, have him lynched, n grin at him like it's high jinks
"Gimme watcha got?" Son i can't manage ur voluminous gabbage
Skip adage, ur prezzie'll be Scroll of bandage laced on Band-Aid
I'm a Sage, at ma lyrical age, u murkin me is a whole lotza mirage
U's ravaged because i'm so savage, do somthn but don't rattle ma cage
It's a new phase, it'll take Oldman eternity to synchronize with us
Listen up cuzz, runnin the light than pop at jake is ur only recourse
This pansy mistook the mic for some dicks, so he grab it n sucks
How he gon deliver when he's so verile n as weak as he comes(Cums)
Under his very nose i'ma School the pupil out of his eye
He go red faced, like a fancy spec, he's gon wear the black eye
To stop ma overhead torrid spit from balding u, son get a topee
Can i borrow u a vowel, or is ur tongue permanently torpid?
Watch it, ma multis are grubby n gruffly set to forfeit ur lyrical gutsy
Next time he this lame bunny moves is on a gurney out of this tourney[/b]

it's Crude ya'll. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
Chamotex

am rooting for you oh! you have to knockout Sauron!!

c'mon CHAMO CHAMO CHAMO CHAMO CHAMO!!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by chamotex(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
yea im back son! cheesy cheesy

*grabs the mic from Crude* "Yo dude that was tite still"

Check this out y'all . . . . . . . . . .
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
Waiting Chamo . . .

This will be so much fun.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by chamotex(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2008
Sauron will get gassed up like Sprite, withdraw him from the limelight cuzz ma bars are tight
“Two wrongs don’t make a right”, so I got sprung on ice cuzz i'm twice as nice
Never been violent, got so much adrenalin to kick ass, dude my temple’s called Shaolin
Discharging all the violence wouldn’t move me; my bars are steel (still) like the strings on a violin
Call the medics the battleground’s about to get hectic, Sauron’s gon’ need high volumes of Anti-septic
Like the evolution of the matrix, my reloaded antics will supply you with chaotic death metrics
I can taste the sweetness of this victory, your flows lack fitness, and imma leave you defenceless
I’m so relentless, Chamotex will make you testify to his greatness, can I get a witness?
Hit you like a plank, make you shoot blanks cuzz this evidence proves you’re a waste of sperm
I aint got the time for ass bummers, it’s obvious you ride a d.ick better than you can rhyme
I rep the endz where ‘wastemans’ get buoyed & buoyed ‘mans’ end up at waste endz, for reala
So retreat the click and the trigger, Chamotex is slick and bigger, the thrilla in manila, you loser!
I must admit your rhymes are tight cuzz you’s a Virgin but I’m your boss so call me Mr. Branson
My lines are on point like a pencil, lyrics so technical and clinical with exquisite close control but I'm not Messi (messy)
My flows throw you Spears like(Britney), I don’t spare cats with a weak fea-ther-line (Federline)
Like Christmas presents, Sauron just got wrapped up, so who’s next up? Wana burst more pipelines

*drops the mic on the floor and walks off the stage with swag* grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Shaz(f): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2008
chamotex:

Sauron will get gassed up like Sprite, withdraw him from the limelight cuzz ma bars are tight
Never been violent, got so much adrenalin to kick ass, dude my temple’s called Shaolin
Discharging all the violence wouldn’t move me; my bars are steel (still) like the strings on a violin
Call the medics the battleground’s about to get hectic, Sauron’s gon’ need high volumes of Anti-septic
Like the evolution of the matrix, my reloaded antics will supply you with chaotic death metrics
I can taste the sweetness of this victory, your flows lack fitness, and I'm going to leave you defenceless
I’m so relentless, Chamotex will make you testify to his greatness, can I get a witness?
Hit you like a plank, make you shoot blanks cuzz this evidence proves you’re a waste of sperm
I aint got the time for ass bummers, it’s obvious you ride a d.ick better than you can rhyme
I rep the endz where ‘wastemans’ get buoyed & buoyed ‘mans’ end up at waste endz, for reala
So retreat the click and the trigger, Chamotex is slick and bigger, the thrilla in manila, you loser!
I must admit your rhymes are tight cuzz you’s a Virgin but I’m your boss so call me Mr. Branson
My lines are on point like a pencil, lyrics so technical and clinical with exquisite close control but I'm not Messi (messy)
My flows throw you Spears like(Britney), I don’t spare cats with a weak fea-ther-line (Federline)
Like Christmas presents, Sauron just got wrapped up, so who’s next up? Wana burst more pipelines

Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
chamotex:

I can taste the sweetness of this victory, your flows lack fitness, and I'm going to leave you defenceless

That was tight wink
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2008
Here's my verse against Knife. . . .

I’m very polite, I’ll show dude-some-respect/
I’ll even pull his chair out. . . . with a noose-on-his-neck/
You bore-us-with-weak-text/ Nairaland won’t fall-for-ya B.S/
So voters’ll give you the W. . . . along-with-the T.F.!
This Niger-Delta nigga be taking women hostage/
but if ya chick says she’s tied up. . . believe, she’s into bondage!/
Her cookie jar is open and we all-been-in-it/ even Sauron-hit-it/
She got a V.I.P pass. . . . at the abortion-clinic!!/
Lets determine-facts/ Skill is what this urchin-lacks /
I’d give him a 'taste of his medicine'….but I couldn’t write a verse-that-wack!/
You need proper ventilation/ Your lyrics are suffocating /
Got ya lungs and chest aching. . . .'cus my rhymes are breathtaking!/
So ‘pay’ homage to a vet. . . and bring my cheque/
Before I choke you with a phoneline. . . . and[i] ‘wring’ your neck[/i]/
Ask you rhetorical questions, so trying to answer-my-diss/
first requires-this-kid to stop and quietly-think . . . . "Am I a gay or a bitch?"
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
Ibime:

Here's my verse against Knife. . . .

I’m very polite, I’ll show dude-some-respect/
I’ll even pull his chair out. . . . with a noose-on-his-neck/
You bore-us-with-weak-text/ Nairaland won’t fall-for-ya B.S/
So voters’ll give you the W. . . . along-with-the T.F.!
Her cookie jar is open and we all-been-in-it/ even Sauron-hit-it/
She got a V.I.P pass. . . . at the abortion-clinic!!/
Lets determine-facts/ Skill is what this urchin-lacks /
I’d give him a 'taste of his medicine'….but I couldn’t write a verse-that-wack!/
You need proper ventilation/ Your lyrics are suffocating /
So ‘pay’ homage to a vet. . . and bring my cheque/
Before I choke you with a phoneline. . . . and[i] ‘wring’ your neck[/i]/
Ask you rhetorical questions, so trying to answer-my-diss/
first requires-this-kid to stop and quietly-think . . . . "Am I a gay or a bitch?"
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2008
c'mon! thsi is tooooo sick!!

Go CHAMO Go CHAMO Go CHAMO grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2008
I feel terrible doing this to ma homie but damn. . . . .He gotta go, he gotta go!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Sauron grabs the mic, friendly oceans don't "flow this nice"
Chamotex wouldn't keep his game tight even if he gets in bed with a poltergeist.

Son, you're overhyped. . . .  I'll swing a soldier scythe twice your shoulder height
To knock your head rollin like dolomite's poker dice on overdrive!!

I ma get u scissored-trimmed n smashed by my unfadeable rhythm
Chamo AIN'T NO PLAYA, he couldn't get nookie from inflatable women.

Ya concept: I thunk it was a crossword puzzle at first, just a jumbled-up cluster of words
To make things worse, if I gave you boxes u still couldn’t structure your verse

Nigga, everyone knows what’s in store though, this is a War Zone, no?
Giving you a sore throat, amateurs like you are only successful in softcore Indecency

Your italics won’t help what your verse lacks, i am ripping through you with pure facts
This dose should be enough to cover your relapse, your flow is trash, sounds like a slurred track

I am a higher voltage than "cham" can transfer, got you running headless like a hamster
Your "intro" is sad but this is a disaster, when you black-out just remember Hannibal is the answer

I'm leaving this bantam with heavy-weight scars, you would never top my second-rate bars
Have you screaming: "Yes Sir Sarge,  respecting the stars, the way i wreck-n-“take charge”.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

I feel terrible doing this to ma homie but damn. . . . .He gotta go, he gotta go!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chamotex wouldn't keep his game tight even if he gets in bed with a poltergeist.

Son, you're overhyped. . . . I'll swing a soldier scythe twice your shoulder height

Ya concept: I thunk it was a crossword puzzle at first, just a jumbled-up cluster of words

Giving you a sore throat, amateurs like you are only successful in softcore Indecency

Your italics won’t help what your verse lacks, i am ripping through you with pure facts
This dose should be enough to cover your relapse, your flow is trash, sounds like a slurred track

I am a higher voltage than "cham" can transfer, got you running headless like a hamster
Your "intro" is sad but this is a disaster, when you black-out just remember Hannibal is the answer

I'm leaving this bantam with heavy-weight scars, you would never top my second-rate bars
Have you screaming: "Yes Sir Sarge, respecting the stars, the way i wreck-n-“take charge”.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tope2000(f): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2008
~Sauron~:

Son, you're overhyped. . . . I'll swing a soldier scythe twice your shoulder height

Have you screaming: "Yes Sir Sarge, respecting the stars, the way i wreck-n-“take charge”.

Gotta give it to sauron
He killed it kiss

Go sauron, its ur birthday grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by mukina2: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2008
A40, X-fio, Oldsync and Knife

you guys have till 12midday tomorrow to submit ur rap.

after that its void
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2008
Ibime:

Her cookie jar is open and we all-been-in-it/ even[b] Sauron-hit-it/[/b]

Ibime, which cookie jar are we talking about here??
Ini Edo?? grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2008
Chamo bye bye!!! lol grin
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by FLOWSHOW: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2008
sauron thats the wackest piece of thrash i have heard in my life
how can u consult a dictionary and post big big words like this ? na u be chris okotie

chamotex has won, chamo i didnt know u had sick punchlines and multis like this
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

sauron thats the wackest piece of thrash i have heard in my life
how can u consult a dictionary and post big big words like this ? na u be chris okotie

chamotex has won, chamo i didnt know u had sick punchlines and multis like this

common sense evades you. . . . . .
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by lalaboi(m): 1:54am On Dec 30, 2008
Muki and Co?

Dont we, the public get to vote in the preliminaries?
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 2:38am On Dec 30, 2008
chamotex:

[

sure u can grin
tight man cool

~Sauron~:

lnmfao cheesy
nice one

i'll go with chamotex grin
sauron abeg reduce the vocab, make everybody understand cool

Ibime:

You need proper ventilation/ Your lyrics are suffocating /

bravo bravo bravo cool
cooool

knife where are u?
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 2:40am On Dec 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

i'll go with chamotex grin
sauron abeg reduce the vocab, make everybody understand cool

Vocabs are graded. It was deliberate, duh!!!!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2008
funny sauron i think u sound more like a mode9 that u hate!!!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Sauron1: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2008
tosinadeda:

funny sauron i think u sound more like a mode9 that u hate!!!!!

I am better than mode9. . . . .Modenine??
Please don't diss me. Mode9 is too lyrically weak to touch ma vocabs, multies and word play.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 3:05am On Dec 30, 2008
i hear u!!!!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by nike4luv(f): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2008
*watching*
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tianshie(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2008
@chris and Muki
It's so great to see you guys back in hurr. Chris I wish you had been around earlier in tha year when a few tourneys were held that didn't conclude due to incompetence.You can ask lil miss Thatcher grin
Would have loved to be a part of this but I promised my family I'd be with them throughout the holidays undecided
Big ups!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by tosinadeda: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
Flowshow how far na?
Sure am going with chamotex!
Sauron's dsnt look original!
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
Whats happening with this tourney? . . . . abeg if guys no want show, then lets move on. . . . . it is unfair that they should peep our verses and then have a whole day to prepare a riposte. . . .

Sauron, nice verse man. . . . . Chamo, no vex iya.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Christino(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
@ Tianshie,

Good to see you after dog years. Merry Xmas, do enjoy time with your family. It's needed.

@ Judges,

I think it would be fair to implement the workover penalty now. Its now 13 hours after midnight. We can then look up to Group B, obviously some group B guys are bound to benefit from Group A's workovers.

The voting would be on after midday tomorrow.

Thanks to all who've shown up so far.
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by Ibime(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
Whats the format for this tourney anyway?. . . . is it straight knockout or group stage?
Re: ATTN: Nairaland's Greatest Rapper 2008 by OldSYNC(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2008
Am sorry for the delay, yall know it's festive period. Pls pardon SYNC -the old Lyricist.
@ Crude

Am placing this flame on you cos you forgot you're highly inflamable/
You are STOPABLE, Now I prove that you're just a turntable/
Think about this Crude, stop being rude, cos nemesis' just sound good/
I strip you nude, am battling, not ready to make you feel so hood/
Know what you should do, cos I affect your NL future, am tha voodoo/
Now, NL can see you, they ready to mock you, sorry boy, that's life dude/
Check the way, I raze your prowess, am grounding you flaw-less/
Sounding lil bit lawless, but Crude, just pray you be like me if Jah bless/
I dont caress battle, I Bleep warriors up, especially those in infantry/
I keep you out of face, you aint worth living cool, feel cool in pantry/
Am much more than a dandy, I flaunt my lyrical riches, you brokeass/
Tell me you are kidding, cos now you bleeding, even as a carcass/
Am not just the best, but the best that always pass the test/
I pay you in cowries, cos your style is outdated, retire and rest/
Am the cultivator, important like harvesters and tractors, you's a pest/
Take this pollution-causing netcee away, NL, Sync wont pity who comes next/

Let us continue,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ / The Next Big Thing Rap (N.B.T) Tournament / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.